significator placements

tootsie

Hi All, I did this chart and one of the significators ended up in the 6th house, what is the general interpretation of this? It was a relationship question, and I have asked before and he keeps ending up in the 6th house everytime???
Tootsie

Frank

I assume you are asking the question for yourself.

If you are using the 7th House for the person in question, and their significator shows up in the 6th - that would be the 12th of the 7th House. Thus, something about this person is being hidden or obscured or kept locked up.

tootsie

Hi Frank, Thanks for the reply! Yes, it was a relationship question, and that makes sense. I guess I never thought to turn the chart. He must be hiding something, maybe that is why he hasn't gotten in touch with me.
Tootsie:cool:

archergirl

Also, if you've asked before, it's likely that the first chart will hold the answer to your question. Multiple charts over a situation will likely result in muddy answers. It might be good to go back and re-examine the original chart for further insights. The 6th house is traditionally a weak placement; hidden from the light of the Ascendant. It *could* also mean that he is ill.

AG;)