Synastry - Saturn and Venus

Liltaurus

He has a conjunction of Venus, Mars, and Jupiter in sag all square Saturn in Pisces natally. My Venus opposes his sag stellium but squares his Saturn. My Jupiter is in aries. All of these planets are less than 2 degrees in aspect.
Also he doesn’t have any Pluto aspects natally but has mercury and sun in scorpio. His Venus conjuncts my Pluto by 6 degrees. How would all these play out?

jkxx74

Premium Member
This one's easy although the answer might not be what you were hoping for - the only Venus-Saturn constellation I would recommend (of the hard aspects) is the conjunction and even though you are looking at a very long time frame for breaking the ice so to speak in terms of getting satisfaction out of that association.

When you have Venus and Saturn in square or opposition aspect what happens is that the person who is Venus triggers the other's insecurities in a way that makes the other person generally feel rejected and unwanted. In this case it doesn't matter what you do about it because this is simply what the interaction is stirring up in them. So when it comes down to it you end up with a sort of game where the Saturn person is just waiting for Venus to slip up and do something they interpret as a sign of rejection, then they shut down and turn cold. The flip side is this aspect has some 'glue-like' properties so it may keep you close enough to be able to talk about this but it's going to be a challenging ride.

Liltaurus

would the jupiter aspects help out at all? i feel like he rejects me if anything.. like i cant be myself or bubbly around him because he seems so indifferent. His sag stellium falls into my 12th house too ugh

hlopse

Few months ago I was seeing a guy and his Saturn was conjunct my Venus.. oh, gosh! I hated it :D so much... soooo much.

It felt like he is so insecure and even scared of me, haha. And he was so cold and distanced and wanted to take everything like SUPER SLOW regards any commitment (and I was not even wanting to commit at that point, Venus in Aquarius, hello). He even said that he is not used to being so close to someone, that we should take it slow. And I was not even super affectionate, what he was scared about was that I was open and wanted him to be open as well. He was so guarded. :unsure:
But I was kind of attacking him as well with my strong personality, I am not denying that (cap Sun conj Uranus).
At the end of the day - he made me feel so unwanted. He was all the time hiding in his work. Working till 8 every day.
He also used to say - why I never support anything that he does. And that he feels like I will just get bored of him and leave him.
And in the beginning he used to say to me all the time that he likes me, and complained that I have never said that I like him, and that he doesn't even know if I like him. And that he feels like I don't even like him that much, that I just need him.
And I used to say that I don't feel like he likes me. :D I honestly didn't feel, I felt like he is so not interested in me, and never understood why he keeps meeting me.

Anyway. I would never want to be with someone like that ever. :D Life is too short to wait for someone to open up, just to find in the end that it was something not worth waiting for. :biggrin:

[I have a stellium (6 planets) in capricorn + DSC in Cap, but no way, **** this] I want excitement, depth and passion. [8th house Venus] :whistling:

Last edited: