Role of father in relationships.

Scorpio90

A curiosity that I have with all my serious relationships, all my ex-girlfriends had an absent father, whether the father abandoned them, died or they have no relationship with him.

And many times I had to fulfill that function, that support beyond as a couple.

I have also noticed that I always attract women much younger than me, always with a difference of 5 years of age.

So, can it be my saturn that is involved in these themes?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_a_2019123.50906.97715.jpg
    astro_24gw_a_2019123.50906.97715.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 30

OuterPlanets89

A curiosity that I have with all my serious relationships, all my ex-girlfriends had an absent father, whether the father abandoned them, died or they have no relationship with him.

And many times I had to fulfill that function, that support beyond as a couple.

I have also noticed that I always attract women much younger than me, always with a difference of 5 years of age.

So, can it be my saturn that is involved in these themes?
Yeah Saturn in Cap conjunct your Ascendant is a strong placement for "fatherly" influence.

Your Scorpio stellium and Sun (even though it's not conjunct Pluto, the two are connected by your Mercury) is another factor there. Every Scorp Sun/Pluto person I know has experienced the loss of a father themselves -- either literally or figuratively (i.e. divorce, separation, or just a bad relationship). That energy probably draws certain women to you as well.

Also, your Pisces Moon (which can symbolize a man's amima, or a projection of an ideal partner) is a vulnerable Moon -- so you may seek out vulnerable/younger partners.

Lastly, your Leo Jupiter squaring your Scorp planets gives you an expansive nature, and perhaps, if it's in your family history, might make you difficult to tie down. And since many of us re-play our parental issues in our relationships, some women with father issues may try to tie you down to address their own.