Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Random comment found on Youtube (below astral projection video):

once I met this higher vibrational being. then after a great conversation, I told him I had to leave and return to my body on earth, he said,
"you're on earth? Gaia 3d? currently as a human!? man, I'm so sorry brother, good luck in that hell hold!"...I dreaded returning y'all, I thought about not returning! but I'm typing this, so I did

:lol:

That’s a brill story. I hope he wasn’t making it up tho, I wanna believe it too!

Chrysalis

Does anybody know why jupiter highlights his/hers txts in blue ?

Jupiter if you read this, it would be much appreciated to know the blue txt story behind it, ive always been intrigued by this.

If i could relate jupiter to a planet, it would be the positive attributes of saturn. Loyal, dependable, always there, dry humor, historical, someone who stands the test of times, someone who builds walls and is standoffish.....ok im going negative now, but anyway that's my lot.

david starling

I wasn't on about that post David, i was on about the post after it.

But anyway, its in scorpio, so opposing taurus...but just not aspectly.
IDK his birthtime he's too secretive with his sun in scorpio too.

Right. Well, the Houses are about AREAS of life, not stages of life. The Sun transits the Houses, but it doesn't define them.

david starling

In 12/12, Jupiter is Domicled in Virgo. Virgo is Earth's Sky-sign, and the sky appears blue. Virgo is known as the analytical Sign, and as being reliable, regular, and a stickler for details.

Lykanized

Random comment found on Youtube (below astral projection video):

once I met this higher vibrational being. then after a great conversation, I told him I had to leave and return to my body on earth, he said,
"you're on earth? Gaia 3d? currently as a human!? man, I'm so sorry brother, good luck in that hell hold!"...I dreaded returning y'all, I thought about not returning! but I'm typing this, so I did

:lol:
That honestly sounds like he was joking and being incredibly facetious. I can hear it

Granted it does feel like a hell sometimes, but that itself I think is a 'lower vibrational' pov, one I get stuck in at times no doubt, but it would be considered a lower vibrational one

plus 'brother' is a cultural term

david starling

I've been predicting some sort of trouble from the NN opposition to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in tropical Capricorn. Nothing specific. In this case, it could have been a trigger for the dynamic of Saturn=structure and tradition, versus Pluto=dismantling of structure and tradition. The NN is almost exactly opposite the midpoint of the conjunction, which currently has a 3 degree Orb.

Churches attacked in Sri Lanki. :devil:

Cap

That honestly sounds like he was joking and being incredibly facetious. I can hear it

Granted it does feel like a hell sometimes, but that itself I think is a 'lower vibrational' pov, one I get stuck in at times no doubt, but it would be considered a lower vibrational one

plus 'brother' is a cultural term

Yes, that was intended as a joke but there is a lot of truth in it. My previous life was on the astral plane and I've been able to retrieve some memories + I visited few places. Compared to higher astral worlds this place looks rather primitive and hellish. On the astral plane, there is no money or possessions, there is no crazy rat race. One is able to wish anything into existence by a simple act of imagination and one is able to shapeshift (change appearance). There is no need for food or shelter, there is no struggle to survive. There is no war on higher astral worlds. And what to say about even higher planes of existence when one exists as a pure thought form in bliss beyond description. And there is even more beyond that, but it cannot be described...

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, that was intended as a joke but there is a lot of truth in it. My previous life was on the astral plane and I've been able to retrieve some memories + I visited few places. Compared to higher astral worlds this place looks rather primitive and hellish. On the astral plane, there is no money or possessions, there is no crazy rat race. On is able to wish anything into existence by a simple act of imagination and one is able to shapeshift (change appearance). There is no need for food or shelter, there is no struggle to survive. There is no war on higher astral worlds. And what to say about even higher planes of existence when one exists as a pure thought form in bliss beyond description. And there is even more beyond that, but it cannot be described...

Cap, why, in your well-considered opinion, are we stuck in the Material realm? All this occult stuff is a distraction from understanding our current situation.[IMO]

Cap

Cap, why, in your well-considered opinion, are we stuck in the Material realm? All this occult stuff is a distraction from understanding our current situation.[IMO]

"Material" and "astral" are human-made terms. In reality, both are parts of the same continuum. People usually tend to think that they are here, but actually "here" is inside of them. Every possible place, everything that exists is inside of you, your true formless, zero-dimensionless being.

Why this particular embodiment, why this life on Earth? Speaking for myself, I honestly don't know. There is nothing here that attracts me, nothing that I desire to experience. Frankly, I'm looking forward to leaving this place and my meditation practice is partly motivated by this. I want to make sure I won't return. :smile:

Can you clarify, what do you mean by "occult stuff"?

david starling

"Material" and "astral" are human-made terms. In reality, both are parts of the same continuum. People usually tend to think that they are here, but actually "here" is inside of them. Every possible place, everything that exists is inside of you, your true formless, zero-dimensionless being.

Why this particular embodiment, why this life on Earth? Speaking for myself, I honestly don't know. There is nothing here that attracts me, nothing that I desire to experience. Frankly, I'm looking forward to leaving this place and my meditation practice is partly motivated by this. I want to make sure I won't return. :smile:

Can you clarify, what do you mean by "occult stuff"?

Groups that claim to have secret knowledge pertaining to the "Higher Realms".