Law of Attraction? Is it real? Vision Boards, focused energy, repeating mantras...

AppLeo

Because everyone on here is an astrology person, I was wondering if you guys believe in the Law of Attraction. I’ve read the Secret before, but I never really bought into it.

But I was reminded of it watching a YouTube video today, and it was inspiring. If you’re gonna dwell on something, and that you could possibly send a message out into the Universe, you may as well send out something you hope to have.

I remember that I made a Vision Board a while ago, and I actually achieved some of the stuff on it without even realizing it. They weren’t the big things, but pretty awesome that I got them in such a short period of time.

The idea that someone can attract something by just thinking about it, or having it deep in the subconscious can eventually attract it is so weird.

Chrysalis

Have you read my thread and then made this thread ? Why didn't you just add to my thread.

Please don't tell me we both made the same kind of thread at the same time :unsure:

muchacho

Because everyone on here is an astrology person, I was wondering if you guys believe in the Law of Attraction. I’ve read the Secret before, but I never really bought into it.

But I was reminded of it watching a YouTube video today, and it was inspiring. If you’re gonna dwell on something, and that you could possibly send a message out into the Universe, you may as well send out something you hope to have.

I remember that I made a Vision Board a while ago, and I actually achieved some of the stuff on it without even realizing it. They weren’t the big things, but pretty awesome that I got them in such a short period of time.

The idea that someone can attract something by just thinking about it, or having it deep in the subconscious can eventually attract it is so weird.
The Secret is actually a cheap (and incomplete) Abraham-Hicks copy. So I would suggest you go straight to the source. Abraham-Hicks is the real deal. Forget all the others.

Ukpoohbear

Abraham Hicks believers are the type who say negativity is your fault and bad karma. As if any darkness is bad. Just Googled the birth chart and she is a Sun Pisces :bandit:

AppLeo

Why is it bad?

Because negativity means that you dwell on what you fear, worry about bad things that could happen, or what you don't have.

While positivity means that you focus on what you love, strive to achieve that things that could happen, or what you do have or think you can have.

For example, poor people worry about the little money they could lose.
Rich people focus on the big money they could make.

JUPITERASC

Because negativity means that you dwell on what you fear, worry about bad things that could happen, or what you don't have.

While positivity means that you focus on what you love, strive to achieve that things that could happen, or what you do have or think you can have.

a-sociological-analysis-of-health-22-638.jpg

2_6_2.jpg

Ukpoohbear

That’s one end of the spectrum. Too much positivity means you don’t want to be negative so you dont listen to it and if someone else is negative then you tell them it’s their fault.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Negativity is bound to happen, but you always wanna shift your focus to something positive. Which is something I need to work on.

Wherever you go in life, there's always something to be upset about or happy about. So you may as well pick the happy side.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah and making a board is a good thing just sometimes people take the positivity thing too far and a lot of them love Abraham Hicks.

JUPITERASC

Negativity is bound to happen, but you always wanna shift your focus to something positive. Which is something I need to work on.
Wherever you go in life, there's always something to be upset about or happy about. So you may as well pick the happy side.
main-qimg-43883baf505c8117ed0a05f3231c72a7-c

JUPITERASC

life-is-about-evolving-dont-stay-in-a-situation-thats-13277626.png