Chiron and the Sun and Moon

magnolia8

Hello,

I'd be curious to learn about people's experiences with Chiron in aspect to the Sun or Moon. My partner has Moon conjunct Chiron and the descriptions don't seem to match him (but that's common in astrology). I have Moon trine Chiron as part of a mystic rectangle; and Sun semisquare Chiron.

Thanks

aldebaran

The amazing singer Maysa had Chiron in tight conjunction with Sun.
Piaf with Pallas, Elis Regina with Quaoar.
I believe Chiron gives patience, and it's related with the sense of hearing.

miquar

Hi. While its good to get other people's experiences of an aspect, it would be worth you posting his chart so that you can discuss how his Moon Chiron aspect (assuming its close enough to be significant) is being expressed at the moment (besides having a partner with Chiron aspects from both luminaries); and how he can become more conscious of this part of his makeup.

Best wishes

Miquar

magnolia8

Hi. While its good to get other people's experiences of an aspect, it would be worth you posting his chart so that you can discuss how his Moon Chiron aspect (assuming its close enough to be significant) is being expressed at the moment (besides having a partner with Chiron aspects from both luminaries); and how he can become more conscious of this part of his makeup.

Best wishes

Miquar

I forgot about this thread.

I'd rather not share his chart. Part of how I learn astrology is by getting an idea of how others experience similar aspects or placements. Also, I didn't mean to suggest that my Chiron-luminary aspects were a byproduct of his Moon-Chiron conjunction...if that made any sense, LoL. I just wanted to share that I knew two people - myself included :pinched: - that have Chiron in aspect to a luminary.

Thank you for your willingness to engage.

miquar

Hi. But you're trying to learn about how his Moon Chiron conjunction manifests in his life, and part of the picture is that he has a partner who has a strongly aspected Chiron.

Best wishes

Miquar

aldebaran

Can you elaborate, please?

I find the general interpretations over Chiron too much based on the end of the Myth - associating therefore it with wound; Chiron plays a role in Greek Mythology similar to that of Saraswati, or perhaps even Enki - a protector of the learning, of the traditions, of the "Sruti"(hearing) - or perhaps the "Aoidai"(songs), afterall, when Greek Mythoi were formed tradition was still passed through sound.

I suggest you to read about "Sravana" Nakshatra, BP Lama website is a fabulous source.