Never had a GF, no love life forever aloner..

poyi

Premium Member
In my opinion. In the Sign of Aries, but is in the bloody 12th house! What public, aren't no public about that.

Cactus

you guys are strong stalkers lol

This is a public forum where posts are read, often remembered by members, and searched for..in order to help members such as your yourself. Any astrology forum is like that. This behavior is not stalking whatsoever. If you wish your information to be private, perhaps you shouldn't post on a public forum.

You obviously existo on other forums, so you should be used to members calling you out on your previous posts.

Big deal, now things have changed so deal with it..

I guess I am just sensitive to the attitude given here. If someone sees in your other posts contradictory info from you, your excuse is that you suddenly have changed and we must 'deal with it.'

It may take more than astrology to figure out why you aren't meeting the right girl. Maybe girls like the Chiron warrior type but I just don't get that vibe from you.

I can't offer any astrological reason but just that maybe just focus on other things and not worry so much about meeting someone. The right person usually shows up when you're not looking for one.

greybeard

Hmmm.

Sagittarius, a dual sign, on the 8th. Lord Jupiter, powerful and outstanding, retrograde [regressive].

Unconventional Uranus there in the 8th and square ambivalent Mercury combust in the 5th.

Venus and Moon, both essentially afflicted, forced to pass through Pluto (rejection, the outsider, unconventional and taboo behaviors) in the sexual sign of Scorpio.

Sensuous Taurus rising (middle degrees) with the lord powerfully afflicted, sextile libertine (without borders) Neptune.

Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:

Krewster

Simple aspectual answer:

you've an asymmetrical "red" Kite (Moon 135 Jup spine and Sun/Merc 90 Uran crossbrace) with Moon/Ven midpoint/apexing each end of the 90 and separately 135'ing Jup);

...meaning that Jup and Uran regularly challenge every personal planet except Mars.

Last edited:

vitas

In my opinion. In the Sign of Aries, but is in the bloody 12th house! What public, aren't no public about that.

LOL true, so it means I'm suppose to shine on my own & subject myself to the world huh? still pretty confusing but I see where your coming from...

vitas

This is a public forum where posts are read, often remembered by members, and searched for..in order to help members such as your yourself. Any astrology forum is like that. This behavior is not stalking whatsoever. If you wish your information to be private, perhaps you shouldn't post on a public forum.

You obviously existo on other forums, so you should be used to members calling you out on your previous posts.

I guess I am just sensitive to the attitude given here. If someone sees in your other posts contradictory info from you, your excuse is that you suddenly have changed and we must 'deal with it.'

It may take more than astrology to figure out why you aren't meeting the right girl. Maybe girls like the Chiron warrior type but I just don't get that vibe from you.

I can't offer any astrological reason but just that maybe just focus on other things and not worry so much about meeting someone. The right person usually shows up when you're not looking for one.

Chiron warrior type? lol sounds like a comic book, you don't get that vibe from me? How the hell am I suppose to right my wrongs if I have absolutely no idea what I did in a past life incarnation??? Seriously, I feel like I have so much to give to society and the world yet I am told to be more selfish and alone well guess what I've been alone my whole life, and with all my magnetic appeal and planets it doesn't help to attempt to remain alone when people generally are drawn to me, yet I get unwanted attention.... This metaphysical studies leaves my soul and mind into a level of confusion and self hatred everytime I hear or read that I was some lame person who dependent on others in past life incarnations, that gets me angry and gets my blood boiling...

The answers to your questions here are contained in the many many many responses by astrologers here over and over and over again to your comments.

If you want to find out how you should act to get people to like you rather that you attitude of treating everyone you meet as if they are an adversary to be vanquished by your WARRIOR personality, then read the many many many previous posts to these questions.

This has all happened before. Its de-ja-vu all over again. Its not stalking; many of us have already answered these question many times. And in your responses to our hard work for you, you have often been less than hospitable, and often used your warrior side to vanquish us also.

If its changed, then tell us what you have done to change your perception and your actions that you are the Warrior.

Warriors don't generally have loving caring interactions with the feminist side. You really can't have it both ways. You have to choose, and you have already clearly indicated over and over what your choice is.

Are you willing to give up being the "knock everyone down" warrior??

I am a warrior, I come from a warrior background, i was aries rising according to karmic astrology, since I am taurus rising in this incarnation, all I am asking is to be helped and guided in a way that I can understand in order to right my wrongs yet I get criticized and judged on a constant basis, my mind and spirit is not stable I agree, the more knowledge I acquire the more corrupted I become and the more unstable I tend to feel....

Hmmm.

Sagittarius, a dual sign, on the 8th. Lord Jupiter, powerful and outstanding, retrograde [regressive].

Unconventional Uranus there in the 8th and square ambivalent Mercury combust in the 5th.

Venus and Moon, both essentially afflicted, forced to pass through Pluto (rejection, the outsider, unconventional and taboo behaviors) in the sexual sign of Scorpio.

Sensuous Taurus rising (middle degrees) with the lord powerfully afflicted, sextile libertine (without borders) Neptune.

Draw your own conclusions.

Thanx mate, now I will meditate to understand to draw my own conclusions....

Simple aspectual answer:

you've an asymmetrical "red" Kite (Moon 135 Jup spine and Sun/Merc 90 Uran crossbrace) with Moon/Ven midpoint/apexing each end of the 90 and separately 135'ing Jup);

...meaning that Jup and Uran regularly challenge every personal planet except Mars.

So it means my chart is dominated by mars well that explains alot I mean

scorpio stellium, ruler of scorpio is pluto and mars makes me martian by default... Mars in capricorn exalted placement out of bounds more martian energies, aries north node ruler of aries is mars more martian energies venus pluto and moon conjunction in sixth house makes me martian, mars mars mars it's all about ACTION...

Ebenia

I am really sorry to see that many astrologers on this forum get into arguments and details. I am sorry for the OP. It might be that this person has said contradictory things in his past: but it just reflects that he is confused. Life is complicated and that is the very reason many of us come to astrology. I wish that we could all be more understanding towards each other.

To my analysis...:

You have Ketu (South Node) conjunct your Venus connection and in a vedic chart it is in the 7th house. This can definitely mean that in previous lifetimes, you have been concerned a lot with others, how others view you, relationships and all that. That is something that is known to you. In this lifetime your soul wants you to concentrate on YOU. That is why you are not being given a relationship until you have done work with yourself. And if you do not do that work and end up in a relationship, the relationship will be taken away very soon (Ketu is all about losing and giving up things). :) So you would make yourself a huge favor if you would concentrate on yourself, love yourself, enjoy yourself and search who you really are.

There is a divine purpose to everything and also to your relationships and lack of them. It is a gift for you to concentrate on yourself, because in your previous lifetimes you have not had a chance to do that and you have lost yourself and your life into relationships and to other people. This does not mean that you will not have a relationship: you most certainly will. However, it might take a bit of time for you to have your own time before your soul is ready to give that up to grow into something else completely. Both stages are good and you should enjoy both of them!

You have many gifts that you have come to develop here. You have a very strong mars in 9th house and I think you should develop that. Are you interested in learning astrology or spirituality? Do you like studying in general? Once you learn and develop, you could make an excellent teacher. However it can make you argumentative over these subjects, as you can see, arguing in a astrology forum ;)

To me a very interesting thing in your chart is Saturn unaspected in your 8th house. Saturn is the ruler of your 11th house, with is gains, hopes, wishes and all that. It also rules your career.
Watch these for some possible insights about yourself and your life:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTl9QEkoZsE
http://youtu.be/kH-P94syM90?t=16m35s (Yours is Mars)
http://youtu.be/YAcsb-Svyac?t=9m56s (Yours is Venus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbeG-9-Ixew (Yours is Mercury)

Last edited:

Cactus

Chiron warrior type? lol sounds like a comic book, you don't get that vibe from me? How the hell am I suppose to right my wrongs if I have absolutely no idea what I did in a past life incarnation??? Seriously, I feel like I have so much to give to society and the world yet I am told to be more selfish and alone well guess what I've been alone my whole life, and with all my magnetic appeal and planets it doesn't help to attempt to remain alone when people generally are drawn to me, yet I get unwanted attention.... This metaphysical studies leaves my soul and mind into a level of confusion and self hatred everytime I hear or read that I was some lame person who dependent on others in past life incarnations, that gets me angry and gets my blood boiling...

I am a warrior, I come from a warrior background, i was aries rising according to karmic astrology, since I am taurus rising in this incarnation, all I am asking is to be helped and guided in a way that I can understand in order to right my wrongs yet I get criticized and judged on a constant basis, my mind and spirit is not stable I agree, the more knowledge I acquire the more corrupted I become and the more unstable I tend ...

Perhaps the term is..'Chiron Knight'. Sound familiar? You claim to 'have the mark of the Chiron, also known as the Chiron Knights'. Wow, amazing, what kind of mark is it?

So you get mad if someone tells you you were 'some lame person' in a past life? Why place any belief in what someone else says? Why the need to find out exactly who you were? Better off just trying to be a loving person in this lifetime and focus on treating others with love. That's the best way to be a really great person no matter what you look like or what your job is.

Nobody can 100% know who we were in a past life. We will only know when we die. In the meantime, if you feel you have 'wrongs to right' from a past life, then go with that and just treat people with love. Love will right any wrong done in any life. You say you are told to be more selfish? I can't imagine anyone giving that advice..but I'd say don't be selfish. With all your self proclaimed magnetic appeal, women should be flocking to you. Just treat people nicely and it will all work out.

Marinka

I am really sorry to see that many astrologers on this forum get into arguments and details. I am sorry for the OP. It might be that this person has said contradictory things in his past: but it just reflects that he is confused. Life is complicated and that is the very reason many of us come to astrology. I wish that we could all be more understanding towards each other.

I think that the above was well said. I sometimes forget that I'm on this forum to help others gain an understanding of their charts so that maybe someday they can do the same for others.

-----

To get back to your question ---

I noticed that transiting Saturn has moved into your 7th house of relationships and this occurred back in November of 2013. When a transiting planet moves into a house, you feel the effects at the beginning when it is crossing cusps and again at the end when it moves out. Sometimes this occurs at much as 3 times if the planet goes retrograde. You also feel the effects if it makes an angle to another planet while it is crossing your house.

Saturn indicates responsibilities and burdens and while it passes through your 7th house, it is going to make you feel limited in this area in your life. So, relationships will be tough. Never mind a romantic one, even day to day encounters with people will be more difficult and trying. You are going to have to exert extra effort into making any relationship work.

Saturn is usually in a house about 2 1/2 years but, the most noticeable effects are at the beginning and the end (and if it makes angles while passing). You will get used to the effects and it's not until it leaves a particular house that you will feel like a burden in that area of life has been lifted.

DumasEXE

North node in Aries.. I have a similiar placement like this, mine is in the 1st house so I get where you're coming from.

I'm guessing your soul also decided to choose circumstances that make it so that you have a hard time finding a relationship so that you focus on yourself more in this life. Of course this doesn't mean that you'll always be single, it's just that the Universe wants you to focus on you and until then even if you find a relationship it won't be successful until you sorted out any issues you have, infact, unless you finally solved those issues you might find yourself falling in relationships where YOU always meet another person's needs and that other person never bothers meeting yours.. you'll end up forgetting about yourself, they'll make their needs more important than yours and will manipulate you or destroy your self-esteem slowly (without you even noticing) so that you won't leave. Or even if the person is good-hearted they'll probably get fed up with any signs of Co-Dependent behaviour you might have like manipulating them, thinking you know what's best for them or being needy.

You gotta learn not to care about being in a relationship and learn to like being by yourself before you consider being in one, otherwise you'll be an easy target for narcissists and it'll be hard to get out.

Libra South Node= Co-Dependency. You should read about that.

In the 6th House of Virgo= Perfectionism, always finding flaws in anything, Worrying about everything, obsession with routine, overanalysis.

Having a Libra South node in the 6th could also mean you might be Co-Dependent with your Co-Workers so keep that in mind. It could also mean that you always tend to find flaws and try to be perfect in your relationships.

But anyways that's usually how Aries/1st house North node manifests.. but everyone's different so it might be somewhat different for you.

Last edited:

soratothamax

Well, I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm in my 20s. I love being alone, even though others make me feel weird about it. This might be due to your moon and Venus. Moon, trust issues.

Venus is the loner. I always hear Venus in Scorpios saying people don't like them, but when I asked them have they talked to anyone, they say no. They are quiet, and when they like someone they don't approach. They don't seem to trust love.

I understand getting a lot of attention, but not a lot of suitors. I was a twin my whole life, so people pay attention to me. But I'm so skinny and young looking, they could never see me as a lover without looking at other women first. For me, it's easier for me too approach the one I like (I have Venus in Aries), but rejection is something that happens often.

I am also guilty of asking certain questions over and over. I have issues with comprehension and I'm literal about everything, especially as I ponder things over and over. But the more you observe your chart, the more things you will begin to understand.

DumasEXE

Venus is the loner. I always hear Venus in Scorpios saying people don't like them, but when I asked them have they talked to anyone, they say no. They are quiet, and when they like someone they don't approach. They don't seem to trust love.

You know so much about me... are you my stalker? 0.o Hahahaha kidding.

But yeah, Venus in Scorpio here and this is pretty much me. I'm seen as the weird guy by others just because I don't like to socialize. I know we need to talk to others to be mentally stable but at the same time it is like the bane of my existence.. I hate how almost everyone has to be fake and be dishonest with others to appear "normal" even though they could very well hate eachother intensely.. **** society, sometimes I like to go against what others believe is normal just to make them angry.

Ironically I enjoy talking with others as much as I hate the fakeness of it all when it come to people I'm not close to or barely know.

As for not trusting love.. yup, fear of rejection here as well and don't get me started about what happens when I get my heart broken, I never forget it.

soratothamax

You know so much about me... are you my stalker? 0.o Hahahaha kidding.

But yeah, Venus in Scorpio here and this is pretty much me. I'm seen as the weird guy by others just because I don't like to socialize. I know we need to talk to others to be mentally stable but at the same time it is like the bane of my existence.. I hate how almost everyone has to be fake and be dishonest with others to appear "normal" even though they could very well hate eachother intensely.. **** society, sometimes I like to go against what others believe is normal just to make them angry.

Ironically I enjoy talking with others as much as I hate the fakeness of it all when it come to people I'm not close to or barely know.

As for not trusting love.. yup, fear of rejection here as well and don't get me started about what happens when I get my heart broken, I never forget it.

That "stalker-ish" side to me comes from having Moon in Scorpio. I seem to know people without knowing them. And then it is in hard aspect to Pluto...that makes my probing even more intense, scary by some, intriguing by others. Or maybe it's just I understand the nature of Scorpio because of my moon in scorpio and rising in scorpio, where others might find them confusing or hard to read.

Scorpio hates anything fake, and this is because they don't trust others. They are correlated. This can turn into them feeling that anyone who is too nice has evil intentions, and so they hate people who are "too nice", "too good", or "too perfect".
They just can't fathom a person who genuinely just cares about the world without a motive, intention, or scheme, unless they really know the person.

Once you earn the trust of a Scorpio, they give their all in a relationship, and often expect all of their partners to do the same. They are very passionate in love, but this can be hard to match, so Scorpios are disappointed easily in love. Also, they tend to attract people who are bad for them. Because they don't trust the "goody-two-shoes", they often end up with the "bad news" and this proves detrimental to their relationships.

Fear of rejection is at the root. Scorpios won't approach anyone they don't trust. Earn their trust, and they merge with their partners intensely.

I have Venus in Aries and it's worse. I think the thing about Mars ruled signs is they want to make their partners love them, but are not interested in what their partners love. Their love is forceful, a kind of "you will love me" atmosphere, though not always intentional.

Scorpio is if you love me, be honest about it, don't play games. On the other hand, they are not always open about their feelings. It's complicated.