Will my financial situation improve by the end of 2020?

shinrie

I am going through a tough time and wish to know if things will get better financially.
Here's the chart:
https://ibb.co/tXhN3GY

will-my-finance-improve-200516.png
[/url][/IMG]

I am Saturn in the first house, strong in Aquarius. L2 is Mars peregrine in Pisces. Mars square Sun ruler of the 8th house, does it mean I will have troubles paying off my debts? Moon is weak as well and is about to form a square with Venus, ruler of my job house. Looking at the chart it seems like my time of financial struggle won't end soon :unsure:
Since Saturn, Venus and Jupiter are in retrogression, how will that affect the interpretation?
Hope to hear what you think.

Chrysalis

The previous L8 Sun sq Saturn is your debts.
Can you just confirm before i carry on. Do you owe a specific person money or is it a company/bank? I'm asking because Algol is conjunct Sun. Algol can make someone angry.

shinrie

@Chrysalis: No, not really. My debt to the bank is paid on a monthly basis and will be deducted directly from my monthly paycheck. What worries me is that while I can still pay back my debts, there may be some extra expenses coming up in July and August and I won't be able to afford them. I'd like to know if things will get better by the end of this year (maybe a raise at work or switching to a better-paid job)

sworm09

I am going through a tough time and wish to know if things will get better financially.
Here's the chart:
https://ibb.co/tXhN3GY

will-my-finance-improve-200516.png
[/url][/IMG]

I am Saturn in the first house, strong in Aquarius. L2 is Mars peregrine in Pisces. Mars square Sun ruler of the 8th house, does it mean I will have troubles paying off my debts? Moon is weak as well and is about to form a square with Venus, ruler of my job house. Looking at the chart it seems like my time of financial struggle won't end soon :unsure:
Since Saturn, Venus and Jupiter are in retrogression, how will that affect the interpretation?
Hope to hear what you think.

I think you're right.

You are Saturn in Aquarius, but I wouldn't say "strong". Saturn is unable to see the 1st house of Capricorn (you) and is retrograde. Saturn naturally rules debt and shows difficulty with self management.

Since the Moon in Pisces can actually see the Ascendant, the weight of the judgment needs to fall on her. The Moon is applying to a retrograde Venus in Gemini. This is a case of revoking. Venus is retrograde so she can't take what the Moon is giving, so she gives it back to the Moon. The Moon is however cadent by whole sign, so she can't really do anything. This shows a circular situation. Pisces and Gemini are both double-bodied signs, indicating things that happen repeatedly.

With Capricorn rising I think the situation will change, but very temporarily. The debt (indicated by Saturn naturally and the Sun through ruling the 8th, both in fixed signs) isn't really going anywhere. The Moon and Venus imply digging yourself out a little and then backsliding a bit, putting you back where you started. Going off of what you said, I think that you'll indeed be able to pay the debts back for a while, but something will happen to worsen your financial situation so that you can't.

I'd buckle for this as best as possible. Put some cash aside if you're able, just so you can have a bit of cushion to fall back on if any financial reversals happen.

Aria Venue

....What worries me is that while I can still pay back my debts, there may be some extra expenses coming up in July and August and I won't be able to afford them. I'd like to know if things will get better by the end of this year (maybe a raise at work or switching to a better-paid job)

hello Shinrie
let me clarify few things first.when someone asks "will my finances improve?" and lets say we have a positive answer...still this doesn't mean per se that he'll get a raise or find a job, or a better job.Your finances may improve in real terms for many reasons ( you may start reducing unnecessary expenses , or you win the lottery, or you get an inheritance and so forth...).I may get a better paid job or a raise and suddenly i start buying luxurious items or else..as a result in the end i may have more depts that i used to in the past.
So asking "will my finances improve?" trying to see whether you'll get a raise or a better job is a wrong approach to begin with.if you really want to know if you'll find a better job ask this, or if you'll get a raise or whatever.Horary is very specific and if we don't stick to the core of the question anything else is simply speculations and leads us to wrong conclusions and this is no way astrologically correct approach.

That being said, about your actual question: For the time being there isn't any positive change( you'll have to face restrictions..due to expenses or depts whatever:as an example saturn will aspect sun L8-dept by contrantiscion) since saturn (your pocket) just recently turned retrograde( a serious accidental debility) and as such you can't expect a beneficial change.

Things will turn better when this retrogradation ends at the end of september and saturn turns direct again (at 25*20 cap) and afterwards will improve substantially by the end of 2020 (December 17, 2020), when saturn re-enters aquarious where he gains essential dignity and finds also benefic jupiter.

shinrie

Thank you very much for all of your kind input. It was indeed a repeated cycle like Sworm said above, and I've been struggling financially for a while, clearing one debt and sinking into another to support my family. I did put aside a small amount of savings though, but expenses keep increasing and although I cut back on all unnecessary expenses, I still struggle. And now with the pandemic, things aren't easy.
@Arie: I wasn't specifically asking if I would get a new job but rather seeking whether there would be some change (hopefully positive) to my finance. Thanks for your analysis. Saturn is always such a strict teacher but when I eventually get out of this problem, I'm sure I'll get my lesson. I am just beginning to learn about Horary but I am truly amazed by how the chart is so spot-on.

Aria Venue

you are welcome shinrie:smile:
I know you didn't ask specifically about finding a job or a raise, is just that too often people who face financial issues and they are concerned about their finances they "mix" these two things: will my finances improve? then if the chart give a yes automatically they think that they will get a raise, or they will find a better paid job or a job in case they are unemployed or whatever and this is what i wanted to clarify in your thread.With horary our questions must always be clear and precise , otherwise if we dont clarify the exact question this may lead us choosing the wrong sigs.In your question whats important is to check what will happen to saturn, which in this chart aside you (l1) is accidental sig of your finances-pocket(l2).Will saturn lose/gain essential-accidental dignity? will he aspect any accidental or essential malefic/ or a benefic ?will he aspect any planet that harms him in a way? and so forth..
Of cource we may see many other things in the chart, as an example since you mentioned about depts we can see that saturn(also you) is in sun's detriment (sun is accidental ruler of depts as l8 and being on caput algol having also no essential dignity speaks for not a big dept and mayby is related also to you children, a loan you got as to cope with your children's expenses..literally or metaphorically caput algol has the meaning that someone lost his head...etc), or we can see that perhaps your job(l10) recently faces difficulties since venus although essentially dignified turned retrograde (as such accidentally debilitated and cadent in the unfortunate 6th) and we also see that you are worried about your job, salary, family etc...since also your co-ruler moon is placed in the 2nd house, in jupiter's domicile in venus exaltation and mars triplicity etc...where mars is also your salary(l11) and your family(l11) ,venus your job(l10) and your children(l5) if you have, jupiter is accidental ruler of your fears -self undoing(l12), or radix 3rd related to daily round...etc...or it could be also many other things as derived rulers if you had asked specifically...for example mars could be also your husbands's job(l7's turned l10)...etc...But if i start analyzing all these things that mayby are related to the actual question, or simply unrelated( for example you may face financial difficulties for so many different reasons...cause you are not prudent enough on how you handle your pocket, or you had to face costs due to the studies of your children, or a family member got sick suddenly, or you lost your job....etc )this is not astrology, but a psychological bumble.
This is why we must always clarify what the op specifically asked about , so we dont speculate and we are not mislead from hypothetical assumptions.

so all we can do in this case is to focus on saturn (you-as l1 and l2 your pocket) and since we know that although is essentially dignified and angular is also accidentally debilitated as retrograde, that means for the moment the planet is not acting properly, is going backwards-the wrong way..but things will turn better in few months, as i already explained to you in the aforementioned comments:smile:

Last edited:

shinrie

Thank you Aria for your detailed analysis. I also learned a lot about Horary from your response. I agree that although a Horary chart can reveal so much more than we ask, we should focus specifically on the question. I saw you mention algol and someone losing their head, do you mind explaining more about this? Thank you :)

Aria Venue

Hello shinrie:smile:
The Fixed Stars are heavenly bodies moving perceptibly across the sphere of the Zodiac. Fixed Stars do not move across the ecliptic in the same way as planets do. Fixed Stars appear to be stationary, relative to the Earth and to each other, and are grouped into symbolic patterns called constellations (although they do travel due to precession at a rate of less than one minute per year, so needing some seventy-two years to move slightly more than one degree of arc).

Caput Algol is the head of the Medusa(26* taurus). Medusa, who, in some versions of the myth was a beautiful woman that had the slight drawback of having snakes instead of hair. Glance upon her and the individual turns to stone. When one is turned to stone, one has no soul.

Fixed stars neither give nor receive aspects and in horary we are concerned only with conjunction(or opposition again related to the context)usually 1 orb and no more than 2 orb for the brightest ones,the closer the better. ( lilly speaks about 5 orb, but this has no reasoning to me, since usually there are about 5 stars on each side of the stars in that 5-6 degrees orb).(although contemporary authors as frawley ignore antiscial conjunctions to fixed stars, personally i always keep an eye on them) .
fixed stars we use in horary:Algol,Alcyone,Aldebaran,Regulus,Vindemiatrix,Spica,Antares .About the rest:Other stars can be important in specific contexts for example 'Should I join the army?" and (l10 the career of this person in the horary chart was on Bellatrix (the female warrior), then this would have been once more a testimony related to the context, or in a medical horary chart related to eyes affliction, seeing the related planet on capulus would have been another descriptive testimony and so forth.So if they are not related to the context by any way ignore them.

Caput Algol. Medusa's Head . This is the most unfortunate of the stars. In horary, the general idea with it is of losing one's head.So if a significator or a relevant house-cusp is within a couple of degrees of the star/s , this may be important- if the star carries a meaning relevant to the context of the question.(in your chart though sun is not related to the actual question,since you didn't specifically asked about your dept,neither conjuncts-opposes asc,or 2nd house cusp, or saturn, or moon as your co-ruler, you can ignore algol.In case it was, then this should have been one more testimony that indeed either you(algol on asc if you had asc on 26* taurus), or your pocket(algol on saturn if saturn was at 26* taurus) accidentally is debilitated -a malefic influence.A star on the Asc of a horary chart can be seen as the illustration on the cover of a novel, gives a descriptive tone. As i already explained in case we were focusing on your dept seeing sun as l8 with no essential dignity and accidentally on algol, this would have been perhaps a testimony that your dept is diminished, or else as a malefic influence related to the sun and what sun represents in the chart.if the questions was related to your husband's finances(as his turned 2nd) then again we could have said that indeed he faces financial issues and so forth)

For more about fixed stars you can find in:"The Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology", by Vivian Robson

Also check this http://www.ye-stars.com/oldalgol.htm

https://www.constellationsofwords.c...nbzeI0URDgmUUNN-GMzxpPo75Yo5GbpkePAWrpnbWzsTA

Last edited: