Will I move back to my home country?

Vero

Hi!

After many years trying to get on my feet in a foreign country, I have not succeeded in finding a job thus stable life, so I asked the horary if I will move back to my home country, as I have lost all my hopes now :sad:

Attachments

• go back home.jpg
    go back home.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi!

After many years trying to get on my feet in a foreign country, I have not succeeded in finding a job thus stable life, so I asked the horary if I will move back to my home country, as I have lost all my hopes now :sad:
dear hi! I hope you go all well and finally find what you want.
the chart describes exactly your current situation.
We see that you are Mercury. :mercury: really in a difficult situation, helpless, confused and quite entombed. Really in a weak position and with thoughts that indicate that you are negotiating the situations or with the past.

And in all of this, :mercury: (you), you are in your detriment, in the 7th house that shows us that you are dealing with issues of relationships and co-operations, and that make it difficult for you. The interpretation here shows us that you are related to the outside foreign countries, traveling or to foreign people from abroad :)sagittarius:).

The fact that you (Mercury) near in planets :)saturn::sun::venus:), witch are in the detriment of Mercury, shows us the pressure you have and the difficulty you face. His retro path shows us that you are thinking to come back (home land, home country), but you may change your mind or change the circumstances. The retro planets in general shows backs, cancellations, postponements, delays and not clear things.

You ask if you will eventually move back to your country. I do not see any move at this moment.

The Moon (your home, your family, your homeland) will catch the sun first. It's in the burnt are, and in the 6th house (sick ) your emotional state.

But I think the situation will change because Saturn (ruler of the 9th, 10th 11th) will soon change position and will not affect you so negatively. Also the same about the retro path and burning.
hope the best and have a nice Christmas my dear

PS: a question: do you have any children??

Vero

Dear Sunrise,

Thank you so much for your interpretation, it is quite accurate to my current situation. It is true that I am dealing with relational issues, not because my partner and I don't love each other, or anything like that, but more because he too is facing the decision to return home, and since we are not from the same country, it would mean separation until we find a more permanent solution.

Indeed I cannot wait for Saturn to change sign (as will mean the end of my first saturn return in my natal chart, so that I am excited about :biggrin:)
As per your question, nope I do not have children.

Agin thank you for your reply and I wish you a Merry Christmas!

Sunrise

Dear Sunrise,

Thank you so much for your interpretation, it is quite accurate to my current situation. It is true that I am dealing with relational issues, not because my partner and I don't love each other, or anything like that, but more because he too is facing the decision to return home, and since we are not from the same country, it would mean separation until we find a more permanent solution.

Indeed I cannot wait for Saturn to change sign (as will mean the end of my first saturn return in my natal chart, so that I am excited about :biggrin:)

Agin thank you for your reply and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Hi dear Vero, and thank you for your info and details.

but more because he too is facing the decision to return home, and since we are not from the same country, it would mean separation until we find a more permanent solution.

I was wondering about this Sun, (but you cleared it very well), the Moon will find him. Is the ruler of your 5th house (love, romance), sitting in the 7th (relationships).

good luck and merry christmas to you my dear

Vero

Hello Tikana and everyone!

I just wanted to give an update: I did not moved back to my home country, stayed abroad and now happily working as a phd researcher :)