Read my chart

NatasNoiz

Hi everyone. I am newbie in astrology and cant combine the pieces when i look at a chart. So i need help.

When i look at my chart, i just see a lot of difficulties and delays in the most important areas of my life and this is **** true. Started working in 34, quit university 3 times and got diploma last year from an open one on utterly different subject. Age 38 and still single. A lot of heart breaks through both lovers and friends. Face a lot of injustice from the beginning of my professional life, hate my colleagues. Officially forced to be alone and i hate being alone, i always hated.

I really wonder the reason of all these difficulties and wonder if there is hope for me. I always dreamed of being a mother but appereantly it is just a dream. I feel lost. Pls read my chart.

Attachments

• 1737_001.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi everyone. I am newbie in astrology and cant combine the pieces when i look at a chart. So i need help.

When i look at my chart, i just see a lot of difficulties and delays in the most important areas of my life and this is **** true. Started working in 34, quit university 3 times and got diploma last year from an open one on utterly different subject. Age 38 and still single. A lot of heart breaks through both lovers and friends. Face a lot of injustice from the beginning of my professional life, hate my colleagues. Officially forced to be alone and i hate being alone, i always hated.

I really wonder the reason of all these difficulties and wonder if there is hope for me. I always dreamed of being a mother but appereantly it is just a dream. I feel lost. Pls read my chart.

Hello Hastas!

Most people have some big challenges in their lives. Lord knows, I certainly have and I'm now almost 69! Most people on this forum who are new to astrology tend to see problems in their chart before they see anything else. It's probably just human. We all have our issues and it is the issues we focus on.

Do you see how all your planets are at the top of the chart - houses 7-1? You are someone who is OUT THERE in the social realm. The upper part of the chart is the social life and the lower part, the more personal life. But also, the left side of the chart is SELF and the right side of the chart is OTHER. The point opposite all your upper planets is Aries - the sign representing independence. This would be what you need to focus on.

Aries does things out of impulse or inner desire, not out of any need to have feedback or ideas or anything else from other people. Their desire and ideas come from within and they act upon them. They can't be bothered with other people. Think Daniel Boone pioneering through uncharted territory all by himself. Aries rules your most private self on the 4th house cusp. Mars rules it and is found in Canncer in the 7th. You most certain do want a loving relationship and family is probably very important.

Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in Libra - people are important to you - they teach you things. Pluto in Libra says you are here to evolve the way you relate to others - or how you react to them. But, Libra likes very much to have harmonious relations because they are sensitive to other people's energies. Leo Sun and Mercury will also like to have positive feedback from others. When Libra doesn't like what it relates to, it tends to get controlling so it doesn't have to feel stuff it'd rather not feel.

Sun/Mercury in the 8th house in Leo though, suggests a need to look inward and investigate yourself - do some reflection upon your feelings, beliefs, and attitudes.

Venus in the 9th house of higher education could make you critical of teachers if you aren't analyzing to understand the interactions. It also is good for university work or being a professor.

Moon conjunct Neptune in the first house and Neptune conjunct ASC - all in Sagittarius - you also can be judgmental in Sag if you use it negatively. You might feel like a leader in the first house, and I bet you have a big imagination. You could come across as very powerful to others - and you could be quite opinionated.

I look at that Aquarius South Node and wonder if you are highly intelligent. Maybe genius. That could also make you intolerant of others less endowed than you. My hunch is that you are incredibly intelligent and it is difficult for you to take direction from people you see right through and know better than them.

I think you need to find something that truly interests you so you can enjoy what you do and really use all your gifts. Maybe working with people isn't exactly your best bet if it causes you so much pain. Maybe it's just finding the right situation and people to work with - people you can respect. In the meantime, learning to be tolerant of other people may be a good goal. Use that Venus in Virgo to understand them rather than see only their faults or stupidity - like just being curious. Why are they the way they are? Then it's a game you can play.

Jupiter rules Sagittarius and it rules your chart. Jupiter is in Libra conjunct the MC and conjunct Saturn. I suspect you can work hard at something you enjoy. You have an investigative mind. You really do need to find something you can truly get excited about. But I think you need to choose your friends, bosses and teachers wisely. It will make all the difference.

I wouldn't give up on meeting someone and having a family. Just take a step back and reflect upon your relationships. What went wrong? What part did you play? How could you have reacted differently? How might it have gone better? Were they truly the right people or situations for you? What exactly do you want and need in a partner? Ask as many questions of yourself you can think of. This way, you can begin working on how you can be a better partner, friend and colleague. We can only control ourselves. We have no control over other people. So, if we change the way we are with people, relationships tend to change. Even if you have a family though, I bet you'll need some profession to keep your keen mind occupied.

Ah yes, looking at the transits, the TR Pluto-Saturn conjunction is touching upon your natal chart - specifically, your ASC, Neptune, Venus and Chiron are all at 21-22 degrees. I could see how this might feel like the **** hitting the fan. Well, you're in good company as many of us are feeling it. I have it squaring my Mercury in Aries in the 8th. I've been feeling it for a while now. So, hang in there. Could be a tough time for a bit, but it will pass and hopefully you will have learned something of value.

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

Hello Hastas!

Most people have some big challenges in their lives. Lord knows, I certainly have and I'm now almost 69! Most people on this forum who are new to astrology tend to see problems in their chart before they see anything else. It's probably just human. We all have our issues and it is the issues we focus on.

Do you see how all your planets are at the top of the chart - houses 7-1? You are someone who is OUT THERE in the social realm. The upper part of the chart is the social life and the lower part, the more personal life. But also, the left side of the chart is SELF and the right side of the chart is OTHER. The point opposite all your upper planets is Aries - the sign representing independence. This would be what you need to focus on.

Aries does things out of impulse or inner desire, not out of any need to have feedback or ideas or anything else from other people. Their desire and ideas come from within and they act upon them. They can't be bothered with other people. Think Daniel Boone pioneering through uncharted territory all by himself. Aries rules your most private self on the 4th house cusp. Mars rules it and is found in Canncer in the 7th. You most certain do want a loving relationship and family is probably very important.

Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in Libra - people are important to you - they teach you things. Pluto in Libra says you are here to evolve the way you relate to others - or how you react to them. But, Libra likes very much to have harmonious relations because they are sensitive to other people's energies. Leo Sun and Mercury will also like to have positive feedback from others. When Libra doesn't like what it relates to, it tends to get controlling so it doesn't have to feel stuff it'd rather not feel.

Sun/Mercury in the 8th house in Leo though, suggests a need to look inward and investigate yourself - do some reflection upon your feelings, beliefs, and attitudes.

Venus in the 9th house of higher education could make you critical of teachers if you aren't analyzing to understand the interactions. It also is good for university work or being a professor.

Moon conjunct Neptune in the first house and Neptune conjunct ASC - all in Sagittarius - you also can be judgmental in Sag if you use it negatively. You might feel like a leader in the first house, and I bet you have a big imagination. You could come across as very powerful to others - and you could be quite opinionated.

I look at that Aquarius South Node and wonder if you are highly intelligent. Maybe genius. That could also make you intolerant of others less endowed than you. My hunch is that you are incredibly intelligent and it is difficult for you to take direction from people you see right through and know better than them.

I think you need to find something that truly interests you so you can enjoy what you do and really use all your gifts. Maybe working with people isn't exactly your best bet if it causes you so much pain. Maybe it's just finding the right situation and people to work with - people you can respect. In the meantime, learning to be tolerant of other people may be a good goal. Use that Venus in Virgo to understand them rather than see only their faults or stupidity - like just being curious. Why are they the way they are? Then it's a game you can play.

Jupiter rules Sagittarius and it rules your chart. Jupiter is in Libra conjunct the MC and conjunct Saturn. I suspect you can work hard at something you enjoy. You have an investigative mind. You really do need to find something you can truly get excited about. But I think you need to choose your friends, bosses and teachers wisely. It will make all the difference.

I wouldn't give up on meeting someone and having a family. Just take a step back and reflect upon your relationships. What went wrong? What part did you play? How could you have reacted differently? How might it have gone better? Were they truly the right people or situations for you? What exactly do you want and need in a partner? Ask as many questions of yourself you can think of. This way, you can begin working on how you can be a better partner, friend and colleague. We can only control ourselves. We have no control over other people. So, if we change the way we are with people, relationships tend to change. Even if you have a family though, I bet you'll need some profession to keep your keen mind occupied.

Ah yes, looking at the transits, the TR Pluto-Saturn conjunction is touching upon your natal chart - specifically, your ASC, Neptune, Venus and Chiron are all at 21-22 degrees. I could see how this might feel like the **** hitting the fan. Well, you're in good company as many of us are feeling it. I have it squaring my Mercury in Aries in the 8th. I've been feeling it for a while now. So, hang in there. Could be a tough time for a bit, but it will pass and hopefully you will have learned something of value.

Harmelia, thank you so much for your detailed comment on my chart. You are completely right about your advices and i appreciate it. I know i must change my attitude towards people cos i am really short tempered and quick judger and tried, still trying to be more friendly but it is really too hard. I know this cant be easy and needs patience but still so many times i cant stand people around me. Maybe this is bcos the culture i live in. Since my childhood i didnt feel the way they feel or act the way they act or think the way they think. I had so many times feeling trapped in my ownlands. Hate dogmas, taboos and always defended justice for everyone, tried to be emphatic towards everyone but appereantly i failed about being emphatic :). I think i owe this trait to my asc lord-saturn conjunction in libra and asc neptune conjunction and God knows i hate neptune, always make me feel like an alien :)

Just want to know why transit saturn-pluto conjunction makes me feel like smtg terrible gonna happen? It trines my venus and chiron and as i know, trines are easy going aspects. But especially for 2 months, i feel a powerful anxiety and no particular cause for this feeling.

Harmelia

Harmelia, thank you so much for your detailed comment on my chart. You are completely right about your advices and i appreciate it. I know i must change my attitude towards people cos i am really short tempered and quick judger and tried, still trying to be more friendly but it is really too hard. I know this cant be easy and needs patience but still so many times i cant stand people around me. Maybe this is bcos the culture i live in. Since my childhood i didnt feel the way they feel or act the way they act or think the way they think. I had so many times feeling trapped in my ownlands. Hate dogmas, taboos and always defended justice for everyone, tried to be emphatic towards everyone but appereantly i failed about being emphatic :). I think i owe this trait to my asc lord-saturn conjunction in libra and asc neptune conjunction and God knows i hate neptune, always make me feel like an alien :)

Just want to know why transit saturn-pluto conjunction makes me feel like smtg terrible gonna happen? It trines my venus and chiron and as i know, trines are easy going aspects. But especially for 2 months, i feel a powerful anxiety and no particular cause for this feeling.

You know, I actually feel some of the same feelings you do about my own culture. Even growing up, I felt like I didn't belong - even to my own family and most certainly to the culture around me. When I turned 18 I moved away and never went back. So, in some way, I can sympathize. However, I did not feel the hatred you seem to feel. I also have Sun in the 8th house. I think that is what makes you feel like an alien - probably not your Neptune as much. The 8th house can make a person more aware. Neptune on the ASC can make a person not in their body - and definitely more attuned to the spiritual side. You very well may be very empathic. But, the 8th house makes you aware of the deep unconscious - and Pluto owns that house. People don't want to change and are threatened by 8th house people. It is very likely that this is actually what you are feeling.

The Pluto-Saturn conjunction touches you in very strong ways. It isn't far from your ASC degree which is almost 21 degrees Sagittarius. That touches your cross - and your core. It is square your natal Pluto within a degree - activating the need to evolve who you are in relationships very strongly. It is trine natal Venus within a degree and trine Chiron within a degree. The transit happens within your 2nd house of self-concept - who you think you are. Your natal Pluto is saying that you need to evolve or change how you relate to other people - Pluto in Libra in the 10th house which is your social self. Your Venus is in Virgo, which can become very anxious. Venus rules Libra. Your anxiety is all about relationship and who you are in them. I imagine that you know you need to change but you find it very difficult because you don't know how.

My advice to you is take a more mental stance. Your Sag rising and your Venus in Virgo can do that. If you start getting interested and curious about how you might change instead of focusing upon feeling like you can't change, you will feel differently. The anxiety gets worse when we focus on not being able to do what we wish. So, first, just take a step back. You don't have to fix this immediately. Yes, it will feel like you need to do something you don't know how to do. But that's okay. Just accept that right now, you don't know how to change and you know you want to. Be open to receiving intuition that will help you understand more. Ask your higher power for information on how you might change. You can pray or meditate - but always be open to new information. You might find a good book that appeals to you about personal change. You can ask for dreams that will help you. You probably have more access to your intuition than you think you do.

Being aware that change is needed is a good thing and sets the stage for it to happen. I would begin a journal. Call it something like "Conversations on Change". Just changing your attitude from feeling totally frustrated about not being able to change to just being open to change will be helpful. You don't have to make it happen. Just open to it happening without you making it happen. Just begin allowing the idea that it can happen. Be more inward for a while. This will truly help you get through.

There's nothing wrong with not liking your culture. There's nothing wrong with not liking the people around you either. But back off from hating. That binds you to them. You need to objectively acknowledge that you don't like them and that's okay. Distance yourself. You don't have to relate to them. You need to let go of your hate that is binding you to make room for something else to happen for you. If you start an inward journey now, Pluto and Saturn will reward you. It will get better. It's okay just to feel a bit lost for a while as you back off from being so frustrated and bitter. Do things that feel nurturing to your Soul. Make peace with being alone and being different than other people. Different is not bad. When you truly make peace with yourself, you will make peace with others much easier.

Please feel free to message me if you feel a need to have a more personal contact with a fellow misfit who has made peace with it. You are okay. Changing oneself isn't easy but we can - over time - see life and other people much differently. Right now, you just need to have faith that this is true. As always, even the toughest transits don't have to be bad when we make a sincere effort to do what is needed to grow. Show your willingness and the planets will like you - will hug you and help you - even Pluto and Saturn. It's really that simple. I give you a big hug from Sedona, Arizona, USA!

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

You know, I actually feel some of the same feelings you do about my own culture. Even growing up, I felt like I didn't belong - even to my own family and most certainly to the culture around me. When I turned 18 I moved away and never went back. So, in some way, I can sympathize. However, I did not feel the hatred you seem to feel. I also have Sun in the 8th house. I think that is what makes you feel like an alien - probably not your Neptune as much. The 8th house can make a person more aware. Neptune on the ASC can make a person not in their body - and definitely more attuned to the spiritual side. You very well may be very empathic. But, the 8th house makes you aware of the deep unconscious - and Pluto owns that house. People don't want to change and are threatened by 8th house people. It is very likely that this is actually what you are feeling.

The Pluto-Saturn conjunction touches you in very strong ways. It isn't far from your ASC degree which is almost 21 degrees Sagittarius. That touches your cross - and your core. It is square your natal Pluto within a degree - activating the need to evolve who you are in relationships very strongly. It is trine natal Venus within a degree and trine Chiron within a degree. The transit happens within your 2nd house of self-concept - who you think you are. Your natal Pluto is saying that you need to evolve or change how you relate to other people - Pluto in Libra in the 10th house which is your social self. Your Venus is in Virgo, which can become very anxious. Venus rules Libra. Your anxiety is all about relationship and who you are in them. I imagine that you know you need to change but you find it very difficult because you don't know how.

My advice to you is take a more mental stance. Your Sag rising and your Venus in Virgo can do that. If you start getting interested and curious about how you might change instead of focusing upon feeling like you can't change, you will feel differently. The anxiety gets worse when we focus on not being able to do what we wish. So, first, just take a step back. You don't have to fix this immediately. Yes, it will feel like you need to do something you don't know how to do. But that's okay. Just accept that right now, you don't know how to change and you know you want to. Be open to receiving intuition that will help you understand more. Ask your higher power for information on how you might change. You can pray or meditate - but always be open to new information. You might find a good book that appeals to you about personal change. You can ask for dreams that will help you. You probably have more access to your intuition than you think you do.

Being aware that change is needed is a good thing and sets the stage for it to happen. I would begin a journal. Call it something like "Conversations on Change". Just changing your attitude from feeling totally frustrated about not being able to change to just being open to change will be helpful. You don't have to make it happen. Just open to it happening without you making it happen. Just begin allowing the idea that it can happen. Be more inward for a while. This will truly help you get through.

There's nothing wrong with not liking your culture. There's nothing wrong with not liking the people around you either. But back off from hating. That binds you to them. You need to objectively acknowledge that you don't like them and that's okay. Distance yourself. You don't have to relate to them. You need to let go of your hate that is binding you to make room for something else to happen for you. If you start an inward journey now, Pluto and Saturn will reward you. It will get better. It's okay just to feel a bit lost for a while as you back off from being so frustrated and bitter. Do things that feel nurturing to your Soul. Make peace with being alone and being different than other people. Different is not bad. When you truly make peace with yourself, you will make peace with others much easier.

Please feel free to message me if you feel a need to have a more personal contact with a fellow misfit who has made peace with it. You are okay. Changing oneself isn't easy but we can - over time - see life and other people much differently. Right now, you just need to have faith that this is true. As always, even the toughest transits don't have to be bad when we make a sincere effort to do what is needed to grow. Show your willingness and the planets will like you - will hug you and help you - even Pluto and Saturn. It's really that simple. I give you a big hug from Sedona, Arizona, USA!

Harmelia, thanx for your sincere attitude. Actually i dont feel hatred, im in touch with most of them just cos of obligation. But as u mention i feel threatened and i must concentrate on smtg useful. Maybe focus on astrology :) Thanx for ur help, no doubt i will be in touch.

Kite

Reading from a whole sign perspective, your Sun is in the 9th house with a combust Mercury. The 9th is a cadent house which indicates a late bloomer. Mercury is somewhat burned or hidden by the Sun's rays so this causes the houses Mercury rules to seem somewhat out of sight as well. Mercuries houses are the 7th of marriage and the 10th of career. Since Mercury is in the 9th I would read that as trouble seeing your education through.

The other issues seem due to the planets Venus and Mars in their Fall or exile. Venus rules your 11th house of friends and is in the 10th house. Feelings of failure with friendships and maybe work type relationships or friendships. Venus also rules your 6th house of health so hopefully you haven't had any serious illness but it could also indicate a job involving healthcare. Venus is not happy in Virgo and may find itself over-analyzing relationships - she needs to just be and let be for her to be happy.

Mars is in Cancer which he doesn't like...he doesn't want to be in a shell...especially in the 8th house where he wants to shed his shell yet feels incredibly vulnerable. Mars rules your 5th house of children and your 12 house of losses so you are feeling fear about your potential loss of children you never had. This does not mean you can not or will not have children. Cancer is a fertile sign afterall.

You need to recognize how much you have overcome to get to where you are today. Life has not been easy for you. It is not wise to compare yourself with others because you are on your own path. You have found ways around or thru the challenges your birth chart presents. It is my belief that we choose our parents and the challenges we set-up for ourselves which are reflected in the birth chart.

As far as the anxiety you feel - I think it is a collective thing related to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction occurring. I don't think the square to your Pluto will be terribly overwhelming.

You have a lot of good things going in your chart that have given you resilience such as your Jupiter/Saturn conjunction with Saturn in exaltation. The only caution there is not to put friends on pedestals otherwise that could very easily disappoint you.

I hope this helps.

NatasNoiz

Reading from a whole sign perspective, your Sun is in the 9th house with a combust Mercury. The 9th is a cadent house which indicates a late bloomer. Mercury is somewhat burned or hidden by the Sun's rays so this causes the houses Mercury rules to seem somewhat out of sight as well. Mercuries houses are the 7th of marriage and the 10th of career. Since Mercury is in the 9th I would read that as trouble seeing your education through.

The other issues seem due to the planets Venus and Mars in their Fall or exile. Venus rules your 11th house of friends and is in the 10th house. Feelings of failure with friendships and maybe work type relationships or friendships. Venus also rules your 6th house of health so hopefully you haven't had any serious illness but it could also indicate a job involving healthcare. Venus is not happy in Virgo and may find itself over-analyzing relationships - she needs to just be and let be for her to be happy.

Mars is in Cancer which he doesn't like...he doesn't want to be in a shell...especially in the 8th house where he wants to shed his shell yet feels incredibly vulnerable. Mars rules your 5th house of children and your 12 house of losses so you are feeling fear about your potential loss of children you never had. This does not mean you can not or will not have children. Cancer is a fertile sign afterall.

You need to recognize how much you have overcome to get to where you are today. Life has not been easy for you. It is not wise to compare yourself with others because you are on your own path. You have found ways around or thru the challenges your birth chart presents. It is my belief that we choose our parents and the challenges we set-up for ourselves which are reflected in the birth chart.

As far as the anxiety you feel - I think it is a collective thing related to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction occurring. I don't think the square to your Pluto will be terribly overwhelming.

You have a lot of good things going in your chart that have given you resilience such as your Jupiter/Saturn conjunction with Saturn in exaltation. The only caution there is not to put friends on pedestals otherwise that could very easily disappoint you.

I hope this helps.

Kite, thank you so much for your interest. You took your time for me and of course it helped, im grateful.

I have a question: If i move to another city, do i have to relocate birth chart too? Or whereever i live, do i have to use only birth chart with birth place?

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
reposted for tropical feedbacks :

hope offers clues to life, share salient feedbacks how true-untrue
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

Lords 1/7 jup-mer over libra-leo 3/11 unfriendly signs lords venus-sun,
merely forced dutiful relationships sans personal charm;

mars lord 11th for gains over 7th cancer, gains from marriage-spouse;
debilated mars, anaemic health, suppressed anger;
moon-mars opp, volatile emotions n finances;
mars cancer 7th seeking weak non-assertive husband;

Lord moon aspect own cancer-mars 7th,
debilation of mars cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, vocation, marriage, etc;

Mars elevated aspect over cap-moon first,
ambitious-hardworking, good at event management etc;
athletic personality perhaps; methodical, disciplined;

gemini 7th inimical for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
mer lord 7th over 8th, sick spouse;

sun-mer-rahu NNode over leo 8th,
high self-pride political aptitudes, anesthetics, etc
chronic toxic health issues - heart, stomach, urological, etc
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu separative SNode acq 2nd, reformist, innovative,
detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery legs-sciatica-throat-thyorid-teeth;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at alter at home sat evenings;

Venus lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position,
debilated virgo 9th for luck-edu-children-travels,
artistic aptitudes, seeking splendor in life, self-centred,

venus lord 10th for career negating to 9th, retired attitude,
university teaching etc;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Mer lord 9th for luck negating to 8th leo, negating luck;

Jup-sat lords 1/2 over 9th libra, sat elevated,
aptitude for law-justice, economics, research;
advisory-teaching-training roles;
jup seeking such husband to settle with;

Asc lord jup has just moved to moon cap,
jup elevated aspect mars cancer 7th for marriage, moon lord 7th,
jup trine venus virgo 9th for luck and significator for marriage/relationship;
venus lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position;

jup effective mid-course April-July to watch for;
jup cap debilated; sat transit cap, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health etc, growth through
mass supervision-public admin etc;

Sat-mars opp stress-struggle in health-relationship etc;

ketu transit moon-cap, pain-injury-surgery, head-knees-heart-lungs etc;
rahu transit mars cancer 7th for foreign travels and foreign relationship,
prone to toxic helath issues, heart-lungs-abdominal inflammations etc to care;

do share feedacks on the placidus reading, wishing you well,

kshantaram

Harmelia

Harmelia, thanx for your sincere attitude. Actually i dont feel hatred, im in touch with most of them just cos of obligation. But as u mention i feel threatened and i must concentrate on smtg useful. Maybe focus on astrology :) Thanx for ur help, no doubt i will be in touch.

You are welcome. I stayed in touch with my family too. I just meant that I moved away and never lived there again. A little distance helps when it isn't good. I'm glad you don't really hate them or your culture.

Last edited:

Kite

Kite, thank you so much for your interest. You took your time for me and of course it helped, im grateful.

I have a question: If i move to another city, do i have to relocate birth chart too? Or whereever i live, do i have to use only birth chart with birth place?

Well your birth chart will always be your birth chart but it is in constant motion with progressions so it is always changing. If you relocate, certain parts of your birth chart will be emphasized or de-emphasized. For instance, I have Saturn at the Midheaven where I was born -- kind of heavy. I moved about 1750 miles east and now my Sun is at the Midheaven in my relocated chart -- much brighter career opportunities after I moved -- I shined more. Also, it could change accidental dignities -- placements of planets in good or bad houses so that is also in play.

Where are you thinking of moving to -- I can check out what it looks like for you there if you want.

NatasNoiz

Well your birth chart will always be your birth chart but it is in constant motion with progressions so it is always changing. If you relocate, certain parts of your birth chart will be emphasized or de-emphasized. For instance, I have Saturn at the Midheaven where I was born -- kind of heavy. I moved about 1750 miles east and now my Sun is at the Midheaven in my relocated chart -- much brighter career opportunities after I moved -- I shined more. Also, it could change accidental dignities -- placements of planets in good or bad houses so that is also in play.

Where are you thinking of moving to -- I can check out what it looks like for you there if you want.

Thank you so much Kite. I think to move in Ankara if i can manage to pass the exam in summer. Unfortunately for now i cant move in another country. (i wish i can one day). New location being not so far from the city i live in may not cause big changes in my chart i guess but i lived there b4 and i dont know why, i think i have to live in ankara.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the kind prompt ack.

do share about the placidus reading, how true-untrue etc
which could be interesting to learn of.

wishing you well.

Kite

Thank you so much Kite. I think to move in Ankara if i can manage to pass the exam in summer. Unfortunately for now i cant move in another country. (i wish i can one day). New location being not so far from the city i live in may not cause big changes in my chart i guess but i lived there b4 and i dont know why, i think i have to live in ankara.

My software pulls reports based on the locations and rates certain qualities with scores. You will see some similar things but there are others and the orbs of the planetary influences change.

Mersin

1: SELECTED POINT* * * * * * 36N46'36"*35E01'02"* *21 SA 18 * 9 LI 59

*** Ascendant Conjunct Neptune *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 56 Min)
********Your imagination and sensitivity are very strong here. Interest in art or religion is likely to be strong. You may also feel confused or dreamy, unable to focus and accomplish anything. Avoid alcohol and stimulants while in this area.

*** Ascendant Square Venus *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********Romantic relationships are likely to be strong, but also require some adjustments and face some challenges. If you handle situations wisely, you can make a happy life, but you do need to make some changes to your life style and your way of relating to others.

* Ascendant Trine Mercury * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 09 Min)
********Negotiations and communications with others go smoothly, and consequently you are able to achieve a good deal here. You meet interesting people and learn a good deal here.

* Descendant Trine Pluto * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 42 Min)
********You do things with passion and conviction while in this area. Others may enlist you to participate in their zealous mission. Fortunately, these activities, in general, are likely to be of a positive nature.

* MC Quintile Neptune * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 15 Min)
********Your artistic and creative sensitivity is high in this area, and you can refine your artistic, literary, or musical sensitivity and talent here.

* MC Septile Sun * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 13 Min)
********Your vocation or career is likely to be stable and well-focused if you live in this geographic area.

* Ascendant Triseptile Mars * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 55 Min)
********A good place to work on joint projects with others, particularly with long-range goals. This astrological influence is subtle and you may not consciously recognize it.

* Descendant Triseptile Uranus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 29 Min)
********Balancing your desire for greater independence with your responsibilities to others is a theme that is strong while you are in this area, and it will create stress in relationships if not handled well.

* MC Binovile Moon * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 10 Min)
********A good place for domestic life. Over time you develop very good friends, who become like family.

MC Conjunct Jupiter * * * (Orb: 2 Deg 07 Min)
********An excellent place for your vocation or career! You attract help from people who are in a position of power and your services are well received by others. You may, however, be promised even more than can be achieved, so check details closely before gambling on a new venture.

MC SemiSquare Uranus * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 06 Min)
********Sudden changes in your career plans are likely while in this area. Job changes tend to be more frequent than you expected.

Ascendant Quintile Jupiter * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 26 Min)
********Opportunities for social advancement present themselves. A good place for professional contacts or involvement in cultural activities.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Bellatrix * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 36 Min)
********You expect people in this locality to be willing to argue for their ideas. *You may also find them a bit reckless and prone to accidents.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Capella * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********You anticipate curiosity in other people in this region. Research projects involving other people have a good chance of success.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Mintaka * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 49 Min)
********You anticipate meeting people in this location who share your interests. You may even meet a great love, or share the love of a subject or activity with other people.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Phact * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 37 Min)
********You find yourself interested in unusual subjects when in this geographic region. Your associates are a mixed bag of New Age types and scientific minds.

MC Conjunct fixed star Vindemiatrix * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********You are able to focus your mind and will on specific tasks in this geographic area. The business side of your career thrives here.

Summary of Scores of 10 Treasure Maps for this Location

Friendship*and*Family:********** 245
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 198
Love*and*Romance:*************** 89
Vocation*and*Career:************ 0
Optimism*and*Opportunity:******* 0
Education*and*Communication:**** 118
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 43
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 0
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 556
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 0

Ankara

1: SELECTED POINT* * * * * * 39N55'46"*32E52* *17 SA 27 * 7 LI 39

*** MC Conjunct Jupiter *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 13 Min)
********An excellent place for your vocation or career! You attract help from people who are in a position of power and your services are well received by others. You may, however, be promised even more than can be achieved, so check details closely before gambling on a new venture.

* MC Conjunct Saturn * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 08 Min)
********Your career and vocation is highlighted here, but the final outcome is likely to include both good and bad qualities. You receive recognition and perhaps considerable prestige, but you may find the responsibilities too much to manage or periodic setbacks to your goals.

* Ascendant Trine Sun * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 18 Min)
********Employment and career opportunities are good for you. Life is comfortable and you are likely to find yourself drawn to return to this area, and if you live in this area, you are likely to find that you can develop a healthy, positive life style here.

* MC Conjunct Sun/Uranus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 14 Min)
********If you live in this geographic area, you are likely to find that your job and career take unexpected twists and turns. You have a great deal of creativity and independence in your work, but the lack of stability can be unnerving.

* MC Conjunct Moon/Mars * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********You have a strong competitive spirit when you are in this area, and you are likely to find yourself becoming involved in competitions. Beware of a tendency for the competitive atmosphere to become hostile, and avoid people who have a short temper.

* MC Conjunct Mercury/Uranus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 28 Min)
********Your thinking becomes more creative while in this geographic area. You can get an entirely new perspective on how to pursue your goals, and you can come up with inventive, new approaches to your work. You may also find that it is much easier to come up with a new idea than it is to successfully implement it, and it sometimes requires more patience than you have to successfully execute an idea. You are a bit impulsive and impatient at times here, and you should be careful and conservative when driving to avoid accidents.

* MC Conjunct Venus/Pluto * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 51 Min)
********If you are married, you can expect that your relationship with your spouse will become very intense, eventually leading either to greater intimacy or to extreme mutual frustration. In this geographic area, you are also passionate about life in general, and you can pursue your goals with intensity.

* MC Conjunct Jupiter/Saturn * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 27 Min)
********Your life tends to be organized well, and you are able to work effectively with the local political and economic system.

Descendant SemiSextile Mars * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 22 Min)
********You are likely to find yourself given positions of leadership or greater authority, but power struggles with others are also likely. You need to learn when to take control of a situation and when to be more receptive and listen to others.

Ascendant Quintile Saturn * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 03 Min)
********You develop a good relationship with skilled people and professionals, and you are able to find talented people to associate with.

Descendant Quadnovile Uranus * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 23 Min)
********Relationships with friends and families undergo some changes, which is a difficult transition, but the long-term results are likely to positive.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Rigel * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 53 Min)
********Your own desire for action gets you introduced to all the right people in this locality. You meet many people who are successful on their own merits.

Friendship*and*Family:********** 0
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 18
Love*and*Romance:*************** 116
Vocation*and*Career:************ 929
Optimism*and*Opportunity:******* 890
Education*and*Communication:**** 99
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 890
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 433
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 0
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 702

NatasNoiz

My software pulls reports based on the locations and rates certain qualities with scores. You will see some similar things but there are others and the orbs of the planetary influences change.

Mersin

1: SELECTED POINT* * * * * * 36N46'36"*35E01'02"* *21 SA 18 * 9 LI 59

*** Ascendant Conjunct Neptune *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 56 Min)
********Your imagination and sensitivity are very strong here. Interest in art or religion is likely to be strong. You may also feel confused or dreamy, unable to focus and accomplish anything. Avoid alcohol and stimulants while in this area.

*** Ascendant Square Venus *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********Romantic relationships are likely to be strong, but also require some adjustments and face some challenges. If you handle situations wisely, you can make a happy life, but you do need to make some changes to your life style and your way of relating to others.

* Ascendant Trine Mercury * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 09 Min)
********Negotiations and communications with others go smoothly, and consequently you are able to achieve a good deal here. You meet interesting people and learn a good deal here.

* Descendant Trine Pluto * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 42 Min)
********You do things with passion and conviction while in this area. Others may enlist you to participate in their zealous mission. Fortunately, these activities, in general, are likely to be of a positive nature.

* MC Quintile Neptune * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 15 Min)
********Your artistic and creative sensitivity is high in this area, and you can refine your artistic, literary, or musical sensitivity and talent here.

* MC Septile Sun * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 13 Min)
********Your vocation or career is likely to be stable and well-focused if you live in this geographic area.

* Ascendant Triseptile Mars * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 55 Min)
********A good place to work on joint projects with others, particularly with long-range goals. This astrological influence is subtle and you may not consciously recognize it.

* Descendant Triseptile Uranus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 29 Min)
********Balancing your desire for greater independence with your responsibilities to others is a theme that is strong while you are in this area, and it will create stress in relationships if not handled well.

* MC Binovile Moon * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 10 Min)
********A good place for domestic life. Over time you develop very good friends, who become like family.

MC Conjunct Jupiter * * * (Orb: 2 Deg 07 Min)

MC SemiSquare Uranus * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 06 Min)
********Sudden changes in your career plans are likely while in this area. Job changes tend to be more frequent than you expected.

Ascendant Quintile Jupiter * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 26 Min)
********Opportunities for social advancement present themselves. A good place for professional contacts or involvement in cultural activities.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Bellatrix * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 36 Min)
********You expect people in this locality to be willing to argue for their ideas. *You may also find them a bit reckless and prone to accidents.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Capella * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********You anticipate curiosity in other people in this region. Research projects involving other people have a good chance of success.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Mintaka * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 49 Min)
********You anticipate meeting people in this location who share your interests. You may even meet a great love, or share the love of a subject or activity with other people.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Phact * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 37 Min)
********You find yourself interested in unusual subjects when in this geographic region. Your associates are a mixed bag of New Age types and scientific minds.

MC Conjunct fixed star Vindemiatrix * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********You are able to focus your mind and will on specific tasks in this geographic area. The business side of your career thrives here.

Friendship*and*Family:********** 245
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 198
Love*and*Romance:*************** 89
Vocation*and*Career:************ 0
Optimism*and*Opportunity:******* 0
Education*and*Communication:**** 118
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 43
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 0
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 556
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 0

Ankara

1: SELECTED POINT* * * * * * 39N55'46"*32E52* *17 SA 27 * 7 LI 39

*** MC Conjunct Jupiter *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 13 Min)

* MC Conjunct Saturn * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 08 Min)
********Your career and vocation is highlighted here, but the final outcome is likely to include both good and bad qualities. You receive recognition and perhaps considerable prestige, but you may find the responsibilities too much to manage or periodic setbacks to your goals.

* Ascendant Trine Sun * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 18 Min)
********Employment and career opportunities are good for you. Life is comfortable and you are likely to find yourself drawn to return to this area, and if you live in this area, you are likely to find that you can develop a healthy, positive life style here.

* MC Conjunct Sun/Uranus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 14 Min)
********If you live in this geographic area, you are likely to find that your job and career take unexpected twists and turns. You have a great deal of creativity and independence in your work, but the lack of stability can be unnerving.

* MC Conjunct Moon/Mars * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 18 Min)
********You have a strong competitive spirit when you are in this area, and you are likely to find yourself becoming involved in competitions. Beware of a tendency for the competitive atmosphere to become hostile, and avoid people who have a short temper.

* MC Conjunct Mercury/Uranus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 28 Min)
********Your thinking becomes more creative while in this geographic area. You can get an entirely new perspective on how to pursue your goals, and you can come up with inventive, new approaches to your work. You may also find that it is much easier to come up with a new idea than it is to successfully implement it, and it sometimes requires more patience than you have to successfully execute an idea. You are a bit impulsive and impatient at times here, and you should be careful and conservative when driving to avoid accidents.

* MC Conjunct Venus/Pluto * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 51 Min)
********If you are married, you can expect that your relationship with your spouse will become very intense, eventually leading either to greater intimacy or to extreme mutual frustration. In this geographic area, you are also passionate about life in general, and you can pursue your goals with intensity.

* MC Conjunct Jupiter/Saturn * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 27 Min)
********Your life tends to be organized well, and you are able to work effectively with the local political and economic system.

Descendant SemiSextile Mars * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 22 Min)
********You are likely to find yourself given positions of leadership or greater authority, but power struggles with others are also likely. You need to learn when to take control of a situation and when to be more receptive and listen to others.

Ascendant Quintile Saturn * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 03 Min)
********You develop a good relationship with skilled people and professionals, and you are able to find talented people to associate with.

Descendant Quadnovile Uranus * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 23 Min)
********Relationships with friends and families undergo some changes, which is a difficult transition, but the long-term results are likely to positive.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Rigel * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 53 Min)
********Your own desire for action gets you introduced to all the right people in this locality. You meet many people who are successful on their own merits.

Friendship*and*Family:********** 0
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 18
Love*and*Romance:*************** 116
Vocation*and*Career:************ 929
Optimism*and*Opportunity:******* 890
Education*and*Communication:**** 99
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 890
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 433
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 0
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 702

Thank you so much Kite.

Zora

Account Closed
icon8.gif
Read my chart.

May be the reason for all is figuratively this attitude here
icon8.gif
....and the change is more simple as you think :smile: - as far as attraction is concerned :smile:

NatasNoiz

May be the reason for all is figuratively this attitude here
icon8.gif
....and the change is more simple as you think :smile: - as far as attraction is concerned :smile:

Actually i wanted to use unhappy face but the only smiley similar to it was that red face but u r right :) I tried to change it but remained same, i dont know why. Anyway, thank you.

Last edited: