Narcissistic personality disorder-a research

ALRESCHA

Please move this thread elsewhere if it doesn't belong here, thank you.

I've started my research on the presumably incurable mental illness a few years ago and I intend to publish what I've discovered using astrology some day, hoping the results will be found useful to those considering planning pregnancy, planned parenthood and/or dealing with the ill subjects, as psychology hasn't provided any effective strategies in dealing with such subjects yet, and I know astrology can and will.

I'll probably post more later, but, I'll say that I've found 90% of the analyzed subjects charts show a common pattern, out of the 30 individuals closely inspected.

As 30 isn't enough, feel free to send me birth data of subjects you know have narcissistic traits for further analyses. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
An ex-mate:

5/23/1962
Seattle WA

I can't remember the time he was born - but I do remember he had 20' Capricorn rising, if that helps. My 19'54 Jupiter and 22'42 Saturn book-ended his Asc - that much is all I care to remember about him.

An old girlfriend of his, who was still part of his/our social circle, told me early on - like 2 weeks into our early relationship, that he had Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I assumed she was trying to wedge me out of the equasion, but after 6 months of a 'relationship' with this man - I came to know very well what he was all about - after he lied about sexual relations with other women, put his friends on pedestals just to knock them down, almost killed a boat-load of people on a "3 hour cruise" and then blamed every person on the boat for causing the accident.

I had no choice but to jump ship from him, so to speak. After that day - he made it clear that nobody else mattered.

As fate would have it - he inherited about 3 million dollars from his father a few months later and he bought a new boat and sailed to Costa Rica and last I heard, he was living there with several new 'friends' under his hosting.

All of those on the boat, our fateful day, disconnected all ties from him. And now, that it's about 8 years later - and I see him clearly through rearview mirror - I wonder how many people he has almost killed or tried to.

Last edited:

sibylline

I've started my research on the presumably incurable mental illness a few years ago and I intend to publish what I've discovered using astrology some day, hoping the results will be found useful to those considering planning pregnancy, planned parenthood and/or dealing with the ill subjects

Tell us more...

As 30 isn't enough, feel free to send me birth data of subjects you know have narcissistic traits for further analyses. Thank you.

I have one who was diagnosed with NPD and a couple I strongly suspect. It somehow seems wrong to give out their info here, however. I may be able to send it to you by PM if I know the data won't be published anywhere.

RaRohini

Tell us more...

I have one who was diagnosed with NPD and a couple I strongly suspect. It somehow seems wrong to give out their info here, however. I may be able to send it to you by PM if I know the data won't be published anywhere.

Hi !
Sorry if i sound discouraging..but should we control the types of people who are born? It is playing with Karma. The narcissist plays the important part of killing your ego and finding the strength to stand up for yourself.

theV

If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior.

This is a Virgo traits. Plus Virgo rules Narcissism.

You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

Leo .

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Virgo/Capircorn/

ALRESCHA

An ex-mate:

5/23/1962
Seattle WA

I can't remember the time he was born - but I do remember he had 20' Capricorn rising, if that helps. My 19'54 Jupiter and 22'42 Saturn book-ended his Asc - that much is all I care to remember about him.

An old girlfriend of his, who was still part of his/our social circle, told me early on - like 2 weeks into our early relationship, that he had Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I assumed she was trying to wedge me out of the equasion, but after 6 months of a 'relationship' with this man - I came to know very well what he was all about - after he lied about sexual relations with other women, put his friends on pedestals just to knock them down, almost killed a boat-load of people on a "3 hour cruise" and then blamed every person on the boat for causing the accident.

I had no choice but to jump ship from him, so to speak. After that day - he made it clear that nobody else mattered.

As fate would have it - he inherited about 3 million dollars from his father a few months later and he bought a new boat and sailed to Costa Rica and last I heard, he was living there with several new 'friends' under his hosting.

All of those on the boat, our fateful day, disconnected all ties from him. And now, that it's about 8 years later - and I see him clearly through rearview mirror - I wonder how many people he has almost killed or tried to.

aaaaaaaaaand that's the 28th on the list :rightful: thanks!

Tell us more...

Will do. First I'll post a text explaining what it is, so that you decide easier if those other subjects are narcs too. I apologize if I have confused you, by "send me" I do mean in a pm, not "post publicly for everyone to see". And also, I won't publish the charts of the narcs I do not know personally, I'm just curious about the statistics. But I intend to do way more than deliver simple statistics. Not knowing them doesn't allow me to experiment upon them and determine how to turn their aspects against them and see how that'll work out statistically. Do send the info and we'll see if we can come up with a solution together when it comes to your situation. I'll recommend tests you could give them and see if they are narcs, but, those do not seem to motivate narcs to heal, I know a subject that's been diagnosed and he still won't do anything, but rather continues to cause emotional pain in people.

Hi !
Sorry if i sound discouraging..but should we control the types of people who are born? It is playing with Karma. The narcissist plays the important part of killing your ego and finding the strength to stand up for yourself.

that's OK, I do have the "Let go and let God" attitude, but I also understand how devastating having them around is. I'm talking raped children, murdered people, people driven to commit suicide... I'm talking brilliant minds not having the opportunity to contribute to the society because of their toxic homes, classes, companies. We need to be rational too. Shrugging to such monstrosities is not right, sorry. Somebody needs to allow those who would like to prevent that to do so. Besides, it is common to plan pregnancies consulting astrology, so, why shouldn't we rely on it to avoid charts that could risk mental illness developing in our kids?

By today's standards, narcissism is evil. Educating people is a part of fighting it.

I find their role particularly interesting: narcs are much like snakes to the ecosystem that is society, but, we can't risk losing precious resources.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Here is a composite of a malignant narcissist (Natal Sun at 2 Cap) and a psychology book about narcissism:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90182

td%20nbtm_zps0fmzgxh8.png

The sabian symbol for his natal Sun screams narcissism:

2-3 deg Capricorn

A Human Soul, In Its Eagerness For New Experiences, Seeks Embodiment

And so does the fixed star his natal Sun is conjunct:

This Jupiter-Mars star shows up in a horoscope with almost the regal qualities of mighty Regulus. Only this star, Polis will indicate more of the high office in spiritual life, Pope, Iman, Archbishop, or at least a prominent Theologian, than in the temporal world of kings and statesmen. Unfavorably aspected, however, it may show more the self-styled pretender to dignity, or the one who on gaining appointment fails to meet expectations. If better aspected, but not aided by Sun or 10th, say, then we still have someone whose interest and knowledge of things spiritual may be both keen and profound.

Not to mention the fact that the date December 25th, is like a magnet for narcissists to claim to be some kind of messiah or god.

Last edited:

RaRohini

aaaaaaaaaand that's the 28th on the list :rightful: thanks!

Will do. First I'll post a text explaining what it is, so that you decide easier if those other subjects are narcs too. I apologize if I have confused you, by "send me" I do mean in a pm, not "post publicly for everyone to see". And also, I won't publish the charts of the narcs I do not know personally, I'm just curious about the statistics. But I intend to do way more than deliver simple statistics. Not knowing them doesn't allow me to experiment upon them and determine how to turn their aspects against them and see how that'll work out statistically. Do send the info and we'll see if we can come up with a solution together when it comes to your situation. I'll recommend tests you could give them and see if they are narcs, but, those do not seem to motivate narcs to heal, I know a subject that's been diagnosed and he still won't do anything, but rather continues to cause emotional pain in people.

that's OK, I do have the "Let go and let God" attitude, but I also understand how devastating having them around is. I'm talking raped children, murdered people, people driven to commit suicide... I'm talking brilliant minds not having the opportunity to contribute to the society because of their toxic homes, classes, companies. We need to be rational too. Shrugging to such monstrosities is not right, sorry. Somebody needs to allow those who would like to prevent that to do so. Besides, it is common to plan pregnancies consulting astrology, so, why shouldn't we rely on it to avoid charts that could risk mental illness developing in our kids?

By today's standards, narcissism is evil. Educating people is a part of fighting it.

I find their role particularly interesting: narcs are much like snakes to the ecosystem that is society, but, we can't risk losing precious resources.

Yes ! I appreciate your flow of thought. Narcissm is plain evil and i have personally been broken down due to some. But i feel that if it is the Karma of that particular person to face the narcissist and deal with him, how can you take over the collective karma of so many?

ALRESCHA

Yes ! I appreciate your flow of thought. Narcissm is plain evil and i have personally been broken down due to some. But i feel that if it is the Karma of that particular person to face the narcissist and deal with him, how can you take over the collective karma of so many?

I firmly believe that Astrology is the key to everything, the greatest gift we have, and that I should be used to sync with the Universe and produce greater good. What other greater responsibility is there tan being a parent and summoning a life? The world needs more empaths, or else the greed for power and dominance will lead us all to ruin.

It is that person's karma, but, they're facing a narc to learn how to deal with another narc later... Do you understand what I'm saying? What if there were no narcs? I'll explain every aspect of the matter, I'll make a philosophical approach too, but, we are all connected and we need to set our priorities straight. You could also say that it is our karma to deal with evil because we misuse the gift by not applying the understanding of Astrology to procreation, yet we found no problem doing that when it comes to sawing, harvesting and so on, no matter the culture. Why should our seeds be treated differently?

My parents planned me carefully using Astrology. I'll do the same, because I want to host and summon the greatest potential I can to light the candles for me when I'm gone and d the same for their kids.

I do not believe that should be mandatory :)

ALRESCHA

Thanks for the posts, everyone, I'll try to finish the previously started projects to get back to this ASAP. While it is easily noticeable that a person with a heavy earth and fire combo energy influence doesn't often make a natural friendly empath, and I'm talking about the whole chart, not just the signs, they are easy to spot and can be dealt with with little to no trouble. They are cruel and authoritative, they don't hesitate to harm and don't often focus on causing psychological damage, they are openly violent and prefer to harm the body often. They're like those husbands that flip the tables over, beat their wives and leave when the wives make a feast for Sunday.

A special kind I find tricky are pro manipulators, those that normally don't succumb to violence until they are old, as the illness has stages. They are always a lower order of the Sun energy driven by Pluto. So the 27 subjects have Pl square or opposite their Suns not occupying the 3rd, 6th, 9th or 12th house. Others have Pluto as the Sun/ASC ruler dispostior or aspecting the dispositor very badly. However, their Venuses and their Moons aren't in the happiest placements, almost always a basic blend of fire and earth or fire and water, therefore not equipped/built/designed to process a wider set of emotions. (That is how I see evolution regarding this matter-planets through 12 potentials, being upgraded to process more operations, Mars in Pisces being invincible, Moon in Pisces-absolute love and so on). I am not labeling anyone, but, people with these placements tend to be either bullied or the bully, and the how, when, where depend on the role of those placements in their charts.

First I check if the malefics are heavy on water energy. Then I look where the manipulator signs are placed, and those are Pisces, Scorpio, Leo and Libra, and Gemini to a degree. But it is far more complicated than that.

I am currently inspecting a family of 4, who happen to share the SCO rising sign within a 2 degree orb, except for the youngest son, who is their servant-scapegoat Cancer rising. 2 of those are clients of mine. They also have their Mars placements conjunct their ASCS. They have Aries energy prominent in their charts. I love Karma :biggrin:

Psychology doesn't yet deal with the phenomenon of every single narc having an alpha, so i'd love if someone could share what they have found out.

As for the narc I've mentioned earlier, he is pretty proud to be a narc: Vir rising, 1st house Vir Moon, 8th house Aries stellium, takes pride in being psychologically superior to all, but co-dependent to another one whom he shares partners with, so not all of them never admit. He thinks that's his destiny and takes comfort in Astrology, in a way.

RaRohini

I firmly believe that Astrology is the key to everything, the greatest gift we have, and that I should be used to sync with the Universe and produce greater good. What other greater responsibility is there tan being a parent and summoning a life? The world needs more empaths, or else the greed for power and dominance will lead us all to ruin.

It is that person's karma, but, they're facing a narc to learn how to deal with another narc later... Do you understand what I'm saying? What if there were no narcs? I'll explain every aspect of the matter, I'll make a philosophical approach too, but, we are all connected and we need to set our priorities straight. You could also say that it is our karma to deal with evil because we misuse the gift by not applying the understanding of Astrology to procreation, yet we found no problem doing that when it comes to sawing, harvesting and so on, no matter the culture. Why should our seeds be treated differently?

My parents planned me carefully using Astrology. I'll do the same, because I want to host and summon the greatest potential I can to light the candles for me when I'm gone and d the same for their kids.

I do not believe that should be mandatory :)

Well, all the best to you !! My input would be that a Narc probably has a dark moon (like Aqua) and debilitated Jupiter and maybe a strong Leo . Add to that a debilitated Venus and Strong Scorpio placements for emotional manipulation and you have the perfect recipe for disaster 😃

Last edited:

graay ghost

I think my dad may have been a covert narc. Do you know anything about covert narcs? Your description seemed a bit flat.

He was cancer sun/rising, sun in 12th, with a grand water trine between Uranus in Cancer in 12th, Mars in Scorpio in 4th, and moon in Pisces in 9th. Pluto on top of SN in Leo 3rd.

ALRESCHA

I think my dad may have been a covert narc. Do you know anything about covert narcs? Your description seemed a bit flat.

He was cancer sun/rising, sun in 12th, with a grand water trine between Uranus in Cancer in 12th, Mars in Scorpio in 4th, and moon in Pisces in 9th. Pluto on top of SN in Leo 3rd.

I am sorry to give several hints only and let it come off as flat, but, it is a very profound research and much more of it needs to be done, because I need more subjects to confirm the accuracy of the results and have good quality statistics. Like I said, it is far more complicated, but, I started explaining with the energy of the elements. I'll post about the houses, the aspects nd much more later, big parts first, details later :D Like it's been suggested, overts tend to be a frictional combo of earth and fire, they are just like the Sun, nothing can hurt them, while coverts have more water and air. The subject I've mentioned is a covert, but like I said, the entire chart needs to be examined.

We have laws against overts, who function much like lions in prides. What I am studying are coverts, who are like snakes, and I'll explain the differences later too (gotta get back to what I should have finished last week) Lions command to control what the pride does, snakes use fear and eyes to control what you don't do. But they all have low EQ due to the afflicted planets and houses that are to deal with emotions and the fire-earth combo there. Those are stubborn, hardly likely to change, supply driven selfish self love often times suicidal people.

Coverts pretend to be humble victims and aren't of belief that they are somehow chosen by God, like overts are. They are highly emotionally vulnerable and often have a Saturn-Moon aspect or challenged Moon somehow. They also have strong Libra or Pisces energy (I do not necessarily mean the sign only, but what the total chart energy sums up to) because Saturn taught them that they can't get what they want, so they lie and play the victim to manipulate people to get what they want. It is because they are emotionally abandoned by the parents at their early age, so they decide to stop feeling empathy to not feel vulnerable again. They are often made into a golden child later, even tho they know their mask is just a mask. They are like those crazed writers that withdraw into their caves cyclically until they eventually flip and burn everything they've written before they ice themselves. Some of those pretend to be the rescuers because they know victims want to be rescued. Another two I know pretend to be the most religious people in town, but they emotionally harm all their friends and extended family and just take whatever those people have. They don't even have any ideas what they could do or make with their time or money before they see someone already doing or making or having something. That then becomes theirs at all costs. But they constantly pretend to be the victims. Their false humility is actually vanity and they often use corny lines to express their feelings. That covert I know just has a list of movie lines or music playlists he uses to teach himself how to pretend. They detest psychology and psychologists and insist on it's redundancy .
Like snakes, their guard is always on, as they believe everyone wants to hurt them, because they do not feel loved enough and the mask slips and the rage shows only when they know it is completely safe. So they'll call you names only when noone is watching and so on. The snake doesn't eat if there is danger and need for it to bite.
It starts on the super-market floor: they scream if they don't get ice-cream.

Last edited:

sibylline

A special kind I find tricky are pro manipulators, those that normally don't succumb to violence until they are old, as the illness has stages. They are always a lower order of the Sun energy driven by Pluto. So the 27 subjects have Pl square or opposite their Suns not occupying the 3rd, 6th, 9th or 12th house [...] their Venuses and their Moons aren't in the happiest placements, almost always a basic blend of fire and earth or fire and water

As for the narc I've mentioned earlier, he is pretty proud to be a narc: Vir rising, 1st house Vir Moon, 8th house Aries stellium

The chart I sent you (diagnosed with NPD) has these exact positions. Interesting indeed.

Cold Fusion

I sure in the heck hope you guys aren't accusing Virgo's of beings Narcs because they are dogs, and the bible says dogs are evil. That would be the epitome of wrong.

Cold Fusion

You realize you are not the sign Virgo, right? I couldn't care less if someone disses Sag and I have 5 planets there

I think people are going by tropical and not sidereal. I am in the tropical Virgo. Now if it was just someone saying it by observation of a single person, I couldn't care less myself. But I am talking about religion, The Bible says dogs are evil, The Quran says dog's are evil.

And we all know what the likes of Islamist's think of dogs, think about this:

Cvap.jpg

ISIS-Execution.jpg