Missing Cat: Where is he?

Pelargo

Hi there

I tried asking when he was coming back, but I got 3 degrees on the ascendant so dismissed the chart. But my understanding of Horary is quite rudimentary anyway. I later asked a different question' "Where is he now?' Perhaps pointless as cats wander.

I am so worried about him, he is a cat with a medical condition, he needs his pills ...on the other hand, he has wandered off before, and survived in Winter for 5 weeks! It is such a gorgeous Spring maybe he just wandered off...but it's been 4 days and I am a wreck!

If anyone can interpret this for me I would be very grateful. I have tried to attach it, and hope it has worked!

Attachments

• Rquestion.jpg
    Rquestion.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 53

Cypocryphy

Just looking at the chart, using traditional methods, I would say that your cat is close by your house. It's certainly in the neigborhood. I think someone has her. I would put posters and signs up asking for him back. Look at Jupiter, the Sun and Venus here, and of course, the Moon.

Pelargo

Thank you Cypocryphy, I could not get anything like that from the chart - while I am reasonable with basic chart interpretation, this was beyond me. With Pisces on the 6th and Neptune in the 5th, I assumed that he was a) confused/drifting b)near a lot of water /possibly a swimming pool near where children play and c)not unhappy by any account. I can see Jupiter in the 10th in Cancer trining sun in the 6th as a nurturing and sympathetic authoritarial figure, and Venus in the 4th as a pleasant home - I was worried about that Pluto/Jupiter opposition - but couldn't make out anything to indicate closeness or neighbourhood. I have a lot to learn.

Thank you again, I am going to take your advice and get posters out today .

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Thank you Cypocryphy, I could not get anything like that from the chart - while I am reasonable with basic chart interpretation, this was beyond me. With Pisces on the 6th and Neptune in the 5th, I assumed that he was a) confused/drifting b)near a lot of water /possibly a swimming pool near where children play and c)not unhappy by any account. I can see Jupiter in the 10th in Cancer trining sun in the 6th as a nurturing and sympathetic authoritarial figure, and Venus in the 4th as a pleasant home - I was worried about that Pluto/Jupiter opposition - but couldn't make out anything to indicate closeness or neighbourhood. I have a lot to learn.

Thank you again, I am going to take your advice and get posters out today .

Ha ha. Thank you, Pelagro. I'm looking forward to hearing that you found her. I want to state that your cat is your pet, and represented by the sixth house. Jupiter, the natural ruler, is in Cancer, in the tenth, showing that (1) he's close by and (2) he's near the home. You have the north node in the first house, which guarantees that you'll find him again.

Pelargo

Thank you for giving me heart, Crypocryphy. We have still heard nothing and I am scared to bits. I live near the top of a hill, and have been calling for him as well as wandering the streets. Don't know if he is ignoring me, or has hopelessly lost his bearings/got himself trapped!

Regarding the chart, I started from the 6th and took Neptune as the ruler of it as it's in Pisces; Jupiter in Cancer in 10th does look good, especially as I am born under that sign, but much else was beyond me. Among the stuff I had no clue about was the positive message of the north node in the first, so thank you for all you have said, but especially for that.

Harold

Jupiter (ruler of the 6th house of small animals) is stationary/direct, so very slow at the moment. This would indicate the cat is not mobile. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer. Being exalted is similar to being an 'honoured guest', where you do not have power to act on your own, but others are looking after your best interests. Jupiter is also moving to a square with Uranus and an opposition to Pluto. This sets a rather ominous scene.

Jupiter is disposed by the Moon, whose last aspect was a square to the Sun, ruler of the 11th and the Moon next makes a trine to Mercury, ruler of the 12th. The Sun, interestingly, is in the 6th house. An interpretation of this is that the Sun, a 'friend' (though you may not know them) as found your cat and is taking it an animal 'hospital' (12th house), where it is being looked after (Jupiter exalted).

The 7th house rules doctors and Mars in in the 1st... Have you tried asking the local vets if an injured cat has been handed in?

Last edited:

Pelargo

Hi Harold

Thank you for looking over the chart for me. I have asked some of the local vets, but there may be more in the local area with whom I haven't connected yet. I have spoken to the major animal charities, who all assure me that the first thing that happens is that they check for a microchip and contact the owner. But perhaps I need to network more, I have been concentrating on leafletting.

He is still not back, and I can't help worrying about him.

Pelargo

thank you so much Harold and Cryptogryphy, I found him yesterday! A lady on the other side of a small wood opposite my house, said she saw him at her fish pond. I found him on her street! He is fine and safe and sound. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thats nice :)

location of the little animals be found by the 6th house. In your chart it falls over pisces (water) another hint the ruler of the 6th is in cancer (another water sign)

Is the pond located anywhere in the North or north by west direction?

Pelargo

A lady contacted me saying that a cat answering his description was in her garden, eyeing up the fish in her pond! The direction was almost directly due West, through a wood - this wood also has a very large natural pond in it. I went through the wood and out the other side. Her house backs onto the wood. Called for him, received no reply, decide to leaflet the street anyway when a black cat crossed my path. Disbelieving my eyes, I called his name. He turned around, looking astonished and relieved!

...And then I took him home :happy:

Thank you for your interest and help :)