Can vedic astrologers here plz help me???

Arianruler

Respected Vedic astrologers,

I have been having on off relation with my soulmate for the past 6 years.. ever since my mars mahadasha started..

i conveyed my feelings last august and got a reply that assured me that my love is reciprocated.. my love apparently doesnt feel that love is strong enough to describe how she feels about me.

anyways, its been a year since then and we are still not in contact.

can you please look at my chart and tell me when will i get my love back in my life and when will we be able to start a relationship at last?

my date of birth is - 23-08-89 born at 8am in New Delhi,

Thanks in advance!

Is there some reason you have not posted in our Vedic forum??

soulmate connections
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/soulmateastrology.html
http://www.synastry.us/soulmate_indicators.asp
http://www.ehow.com/video_4438856_soul-mates-astrology.html
“The heart of an astrological chart according to esoteric astrology are the moon's nodes, or points where the moon intercepts the earth's orbit around the sun. Your nodes diametrically oppose one another. So if your south node is in Capricorn, your north node would be in the opposite sign of Cancer and your soul's path would be moving from masculine, earthy Capricorn energies, into light, feminine Cancer”.
http://www.the-soulmate-site.com/astrological-soulmate.html
http://thezodiac.com/soulmates2.htm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/sexualattractionastrology.html

JUPITERASC

Respected Vedic astrologers, I have been having on off relation with my soulmate for the past 6 years.. ever since my mars mahadasha started.. i conveyed my feelings last august and got a reply that assured me that my love is reciprocated.. my love apparently doesnt feel that love is strong enough to describe how she feels about me. anyways, its been a year since then and we are still not in contact.

can you please look at my chart and tell me when will i get my love back in my life and when will we be able to start a relationship at last? my date of birth is - 23-08-89 born at 8am in New Delhi, Thanks in advance!

this link tells you how to post your chart on this forum http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 when you create your chart on astro.com click on Extended chart selection then on 'default' which is beside House System option. Clicking on 'default' shows a drop down menu of the fourteen most popular house systems available. If you would like to create a Vedic chart then choose Whole Sign House System and also choose Sidereal Zodiac lahiri ayanamsa. :smile:

Arianruler

Astrologer50, the reason i didnt post in the vedic forum was because i didnt eve know it existed here.. i found it after i posted here... :biggrin:

JupiterASC, i already know how to read basic charts and i have heaps of vedic charts of myself laptop.. i have good knowledge about vedic astrologer but thats not the point. i wanted to know if a proper vedic astrologer could help me regarding my love life... =(

sethi

Astrologer50, the reason i didnt post in the vedic forum was because i didnt eve know it existed here.. i found it after i posted here... :biggrin:

JupiterASC, i already know how to read basic charts and i have heaps of vedic charts of myself laptop.. i have good knowledge about vedic astrologer but thats not the point. i wanted to know if a proper vedic astrologer could help me regarding my love life... =(

Have your chart made at astro . com and post it here. I will then look it over, and give to you my advice

Arianruler

Sethi,

I am attaching the chart.
Would really appreciate your help... =)

Attachments

• astro_birthchart.jpg
    astro_birthchart.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 28

Arianruler

Sethi,

if you cant read the vedic chart and need it in western style instead.... then what are you doing in this category????

after all, it is a vedic astrology discussion form......

dr. farr

Sethi might be applying an ayanamsa other than the one used by astro.com in erecting their Vedic chartsL they use one called Lahiri, but there are several others, such as the KP ayanamsa (which is a quite popular alternative to Lahiri)

sethi

I think you posted first in the western section.
That's why I told you to develop a western chart.

I usually don't go around in the vedic section asking people to make a western chart and post in the vedic forum. And if I do, then I usually tell them to post in the western section or send to me pm.

And it's right that I have a different method of checking out a chart ( thank you Dr. Farr) with my own calculations of conversions for which I don't need a pc. This is something which even you can develop if you are really interested in a certain topic.

I make charts only for those people who I think are really in serious need only.

But if you have heaps of charts, why can't you read your own.

You are asking about your love life? That's the 5th house. You don't want to marry, but still want to spend your time on a long relationship?

But first please define what is "love", and what you think of it.

Or do you want to marry? Just look up the 7th house in your chart and the aspects it is getting, and the aspects to its sign ruler and also look up the house ruler too. This should give you all the data that you need.

And if you want to know how your wife will be etc, then just flip your chart and make your 7th house your 1st house and read it thus.

Therein you will find all your answers.

And also pls remember that different stars have different strengths / aspects in vedic like for example mars aspects the 4th and 8th house (counting the house he is situated in ) and you also have to look at the functional benefics for a chart. This plus more if you are looking at your vedic chart and not the western.
Just develop your dashas and you will see that during the dasha of a benefic and its sub dasha, you will have what you desire.

I , in my interpretations, I just take the best of both worlds, the western and the vedic.

Last edited:

sasisekaran

Hello,

Venus is neecha in rasi and is with node and aspected by mars in navamsa. The ' 'relationship ' factor is not at ease. Venus deblitates sun. In sun antar of mars dasa the realtionship almost came to a halt. The next antar lord moon is placed in 8th. It may not promote relationship since ven and moon are placed 6/8 to each other.

Rahu dasa will bring in new relationships, but it can bring in disappointments as well

sasisekaran

Arianruler

Sethi,

I never said i dont want to marry!!!! where did you read that???

you say i should look up aspects 5th and 7th are receiving right?> well..... 5th house lord is in 4th (12th from 5th which = bad) 5th lord and 5th house both receive aspect of Jupiter (7th lord)

in terms of 7th house - it is aspected my mercury, venus and the most malefic planet for me - mars. and its lord is in 10th house...

problem = i dont know what all these aspects mean in terms of how my love life/married life will shape... thats why i asked if someone could explain/tell me........ =(

JUPITERASC

Sethi,

I never said i dont want to marry!!!! where did you read that???

you say i should look up aspects 5th and 7th are receiving right?> well..... 5th house lord is in 4th (12th from 5th which = bad) 5th lord and 5th house both receive aspect of Jupiter (7th lord)

in terms of 7th house - it is aspected my mercury, venus and the most malefic planet for me - mars. and its lord is in 10th house...

problem = i dont know what all these aspects mean in terms of how my love life/married life will shape... thats why i asked if someone could explain/tell me........ =(

Vedic website offers free readings http://www.indianastrology2000.com/login/freebc.php :smile:

selfless

Banned
MOON in Ascendant /(Lagna) /(1st House)

Earlier described How SUN gives result in different houses from Lagna(1st house) to 12th House...
Now telling you how MOON behaves in different houses.
MOON in Lagna/ascendant/1st house----if Chnadra(Moon) is in Mesh,Brisha,Karkot Raashi it gives good result..in this case the native is always happy,clever,wealthy(property/money),good-looking,popular...if moon is at Krishna Paksha 14th Tithi/Amabashya and is at lagna , then native becomes restless,may have various bodily problems/may be deaf/dumb/thin/less money owner...if moon is at full moon and at lagna , then, the person may be proud,knowledgeable,having long life,etc..

this(above) is only a general report and may not match.. it depends on the total Horoscope of the individual..