problem with marriage and loan

Eleni1

Hello :smile:
Can anyone help me with this chart. It is a woman's chart.
I want to learn if there are any aspects that show us problems with her husband.
Plus she has a really big loan to banks.
And all this was caused by her husband.
Can someone explain me how all this are intepreted by her chart?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_82___hp.38142.1022.jpg
    astro_2gw_82___hp.38142.1022.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_25gw_83___2017312_hp.42393.19758.jpg
    astro_25gw_83___2017312_hp.42393.19758.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_24gw_84___2017312_hp.42552.22829.jpg
    astro_24gw_84___2017312_hp.42552.22829.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, who is "the woman" and do you have her permission to post her chart publicly?

Also, please pull two more charts: natal with transits and also a natal with progressions.

Eleni1

Hi,

Firstly, who is "the woman" and do you have her permission to post her chart publicly?

Also, please pull two more charts: natal with transits and also a natal with progressions.

I put the charts.
Of course i have permission!
What do you mean who is "the woman"?
She is just a closed to me person...

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I put the charts.
Of course i have permission!
What do you mean who is "the woman"?
She is just a closed to me person...
I know many people's birth details, but does that mean I have their permission to post their charts. No. Not until I ask them, or they request me to find something out for them. That is what I was enquiring.

Eleni1

I know many people's birth details, but does that mean I have their permission to post their charts. No. Not until I ask them, or they request me to find something out for them. That is what I was enquiring.

I just answered to you and told you that i have permission!

aquarius7000

And, I was just answering your question: What do you mean who is "the woman"?

Instead of continuing this conversation,you might consider posting the two charts mentioned in my previous post.

Eleni1

And, I was just answering your question: What do you mean who is "the woman"?

Instead of continuing this conversation,you might consider posting the two charts mentioned in my previous post.

I have already post the two charts.
All the charts are in the first post of the thread.

aquarius7000

Ok, so let us look at the natal chart first.

The native's house of personal finances, the 2nd house, is weak with Saturn, its ruler via Capricorn, in its sign of fall in Aries. Most money problems come from home/family (Saturn in the 4th house). Often, the money problems could have to do with women with Moon opposing Saturn, or due to borrowed money (Moon rules the 8th house). Do the loans have anything to do with work/education? You said they have to do with the husband - that is understandable with the Moon ruling the 8th house. The Moon is in Libra, so that too clarifies money problems thru marriage.

aquarius7000

Per the transit chart, Saturn, which rules the natal 2nd house of finances, is transiting the native's first house, so all important issues concerning personal finances, perhaps siblings/ short travels or driving/cars/ communication/ neighbours is coming to surface. Saturn also rules the 3rd house in the chart. Progressed Moon is going over the chart's 8th house - again signifying loan's, finances thru marriage. Progressed Mercury is going over the first house, and Mercury, in the natal chart, rules the marriage house, so marriage issues coming to the forefront for attention.

Have there been any long-distance travels or higher education obtained, or any planned in the near future? The Sun progressed over the first house and it rules the natal 9th house. If not, it could also mean a male member (Sun) wanting attention.

Uranus transiting the 4th house could mean a lot of commotion on the forefront. So, suggest the native does what they have and stay cool so as to not aggravate matters further. When Jupiter goes forward again (this June), its transit over the 10th & 4th house should improve matters.

Eleni1

Ok, so let us look at the natal chart first.

The native's house of personal finances, the 2nd house, is weak with Saturn, its ruler via Capricorn, in its sign of fall in Aries. Most money problems come from home/family (Saturn in the 4th house). Often, the money problems could have to do with women with Moon opposing Saturn, or due to borrowed money (Moon rules the 8th house). Do the loans have anything to do with work/education? You said they have to do with the husband - that is understandable with the Moon ruling the 8th house. The Moon is in Libra, so that too clarifies money problems thru marriage.

Hello again and thank you for your explanation!
She was having problems with her husband almost all the years of their mariagge (24+ years) and this automn her husband left their house.

She took the loan because her husband was asking her to do that. He was addicted in lucky games and he want that money in order to play. :annoyed:
And we are talking for a really big loan.

Plus even when he had steady job he didn't give money to their house.
She was supported him all this years.
And he had and some extramarital relationships.

Last edited:

Eleni1

Per the transit chart, Saturn, which rules the natal 2nd house of finances, is transiting the native's first house, so all important issues concerning personal finances, perhaps siblings/ short travels or driving/cars/ communication/ neighbours is coming to surface. Saturn also rules the 3rd house in the chart. Progressed Moon is going over the chart's 8th house - again signifying loan's, finances thru marriage. Progressed Mercury is going over the first house, and Mercury, in the natal chart, rules the marriage house, so marriage issues coming to the forefront for attention.

Have there been any long-distance travels or higher education obtained, or any planned in the near future? The Sun progressed over the first house and it rules the natal 9th house. If not, it could also mean a male member (Sun) wanting attention.

Uranus transiting the 4th house could mean a lot of commotion on the forefront. So, suggest the native does what they have and stay cool so as to not aggravate matters further. When Jupiter goes forward again (this June), its transit over the 10th & 4th house should improve matters.

No she is not having travel or educational issues. And she is going to have a trial in order to reduce the installments of the loan.

aquarius7000

Thanks for the feedback. That is the best way to learn.

How was the native's parental home? The native has Saturn in their natal 4th house, however, the ruler of the 4th house, Mars, is exalted (strong) in the first house.

In a year's time from now, a couple of transits come together to give the native more strength to act. North Node (sense of direction) will be over her 10th house (public image), whilst Jupiter will go back and forth over her Sun (self & conviction) and Mercury (marriage house ruler and also documents/contracts). Progressed Moon, which is very important, will have changed signs and gone from Cancer into Leo, so she will start taking charge of things and making her own decisions, and that might even mean that she may think that she needs to lead her life by herself. I think you understand.