Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

puvarma78

Thank you. I have been using the stadium listed with the game data but as I'm in Canada and useless at geography there may be mistakes.

I just wish they'd actually get to play some of these games!

No worries... I just pointed out when I saw that.... it may have slight difference in the findings...anyway your NHL findings were superb... keep it up... God bless

kazzamm

Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

EN vs WI
June 14/19
10:30 AM
Southampton, UK

EN on ASC in Leo, empty house. WI in the 7th is Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces).

EN's Sun (Gemini) in the 10th with Venus. It's opposite Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th (WI's 10th) as well as square the Neptune in WI's 7th. The opposition should hold down WI scoring and the square should keep them from becoming overconfident, as well as dampening WI's hopes.

Uranus (Taurus) is debilitated in the 9th and unaspected, so no help for WI there.

The Mars/Mercury (Cancer) conjunction in 11th opposes a Saturn/Pluto (Capricorn) conjunction in 5th. So far, these have seemed to cancel each other out in other game charts.

I would be interested in knowing - assuming, for now, the 5th-11th axis is the way the game is played - if EN's play is fast and aggressive (Mercury/Mars) and WI disciplined and deadly accurate (Saturn/Pluto). Without knowing about cricket, I am not sure if that makes sense, but if it goes that way it would reinforce the 5-11 'game' houses theory.

The Moon (Scorpio), representing supporters, is in the 3rd, trine (supporting) the Moon/Mercury conjunction (which I associate with EN since it's in the 11th) and sextile the Saturn/Pluto. Also, it trines Neptune in 7th, suggesting the EN crowd appreciates the hard work and sportsmanship of the game, although it may be more difficult than they expect to win.

England

Attachments

• EN at WI.jpg
    EN at WI.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 21

kazzamm

No worries... anyway your NHL findings were superb... keep it up... God bless

Thank you! I was even happier with the NBA charts. Besides, my team won. Yay!

Now we find out if it works for cricket...

Jibreil

Banned

Wonderful analysis and a lot of efforts put into it. But I wouldn't like to see these efforts to go in vain as I would request you to wait till the first ball is bowled. England and its weather issues prevail and you might need to re-cast the chart based on new start time.

EN vs WI
June 14/19
Southampton, UK

EN on ASC in Leo, empty house. WI in the 7th is Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces).

EN's Sun (Gemini) in the 10th with Venus. It's opposite Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th (WI's 10th) as well as square the Neptune in WI's 7th. The opposition should hold down WI scoring and the square should keep them from becoming overconfident, as well as dampening WI's hopes.

Uranus (Taurus) is debilitated in the 9th and unaspected, so no help for WI there.

The Mars/Mercury (Cancer) conjunction in 11th opposes a Saturn/Pluto (Capricorn) conjunction in 5th. So far, these have seemed to cancel each other out in other game charts.

I would be interested in knowing - assuming, for now, the 5th-11th axis is the way the game is played - if EN's play is fast and aggressive (Mercury/Mars) and WI disciplined and deadly accurate (Saturn/Pluto). Without knowing about cricket, I am not sure if that makes sense, but if it goes that way it would reinforce the 5-11 'game' houses theory.

The Moon (Scorpio), representing supporters, is in the 3rd, trine (supporting) the Moon/Mercury conjunction (which I associate with EN since it's in the 11th) and sextile the Saturn/Pluto. Also, it trines Neptune in 7th, suggesting the EN crowd appreciates the hard work and sportsmanship of the game, although it may be more difficult than they expect to win.

England

Jibreil

Banned

England vs West Indies, Match 19

England will win.
Vishaka tara is tightly conjunct which should help Windies greatly.
There is a very very strong sub lord support for England.
So it can be a see-saw game or totally one-sided England

Jibreil

Banned

Sri Lanka vs Australia, Match 20
Venue: Kennington Oval, London
Date & Time: Jun 15, 10:30 AM LOCAL

On time start spells doom for Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka can be bowled out for less than 100-150 if they bat first
Toss most likely Australia and will choose to bowl first

Jay shah

Australia to win this match comfortably by scoring 300+ runs and winning by margin of atleast 50 runs.

South Africa to win their 1st game today with Afghanistan being no match for them.

Where are Shiva, Aishelly, Sandeepan with their predictions?

shiva

Aus should start struggle from 4:29-5:01 ist
Next ketu sub start aus transiting 11 H.
From sri lanka 2 H.
Signficators are slight fav in sri lanka fav.

kazzamm

Wonderful analysis and a lot of efforts put into it. But I wouldn't like to see these efforts to go in vain as I would request you to wait till the first ball is bowled. England and its weather issues prevail and you might need to re-cast the chart based on new start time.

Unfortunately that isn't an option as the games start at 2:30 AM my time. It's okay though as I spent a lot of time in the past trying to nail down exact beginning times for contests and ultimately decided that for me, that way lies madness.

kazzamm

Just in case the game is actually played tomorrow... :sideways:

Cricket ODI 22
IND vs PAK
June 16/19
Manchester, UK

ASC for IND in Leo, empty house. PAK is Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces) in the 7th.

IND's Sun (Gemini) is in the 10th, along with Venus (Gemini). Both oppose the Moon/Jupiter (Sagittarius) conjunction in 4th and square Neptune in 7th.

PAKs Uranus is in Fall in the 9th doing nothing in particular, so not helpful. Neptune in its 7th house squared by both the IND Sun and Venus from the 10th suggest IND will be focused and PAK may experience confusion. It's square its own good indicators in 4th (Moon/Jupiter) as well.

India

Attachments

• Cricket IND vs PAK.jpg
    Cricket IND vs PAK.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 20

kazzamm

Australia to win this match comfortably by scoring 300+ runs and winning by margin of atleast 50 runs.

South Africa to win their 1st game today with Afghanistan being no match for them.

You were very accurate... what astrological factors were you looking at?

Jibreil

Banned

India vs Pakistan, Match 22

India to put up a below 350 score.
Pakistan to give a superb fight but lose in the end
India's lower order to fail today
Everyone is going to enjoy this thriller. Probably the best game of WC'19

Last edited:

puvarma78

India vs Pakistan, Match 22

India to put up a below 350 score.
Pakistan to give a superb fight but lose in the end
India's lower order to fail today
Everyone is going to enjoy this thriller. Probably the best game of WC'19

Sorry for asking... is it below 350 or 250?

puvarma78

This is a low scoring match and India will put up a Par score, whether its 250 or 350 on this particular pitch

Yes... it's showing a average or below average scoring game maybe because of interruption or a batting failure... 350 is a high scoring... that's why asked... thank you sir for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.