Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay shah

Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

England to dominate bangla tomorrow by winning toss and batting first.

Afghanistan to give tough fight to nz but in vain

Jibreil

Banned

India vs Australia, Match 14

India has better physical strength and will be the dominant side throughout the game
But the luck / deciding factor goes in favor of Australia

Hence, Australia should win this by 2 wickets/over/runs remaining.

EDIT: Expect Indian players to be injured today. Nakshatra tara Bharani is very tightly conjunct with its lagna lord.

Last edited:

kazzamm

West Indies vs South Africa
June 10/19
Hampshire, UK
10:30 AM

West Indies (Home) ASC in Leo, Moon (Virgo) in 1st. South Africa 7th in Aquarius has Neptune (Pisces) in house.

WI ruler Sun is in the 10th with Venus, square Moon, opposite Jupiter and square Neptune... the Moon square appears to me as though they are shooting themselves in the foot. Opposition to Jupiter - low scoring? and square Neptune, overconfidence?

SA ruler Uranus (Taurus) is in the 9th, its only aspect a sextile to Mercury (Pisces), unexpected speed?

Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th looks favourable for SA.

South Africa

PS This is my first ever cricket chart, and I know nothing about the game, so please be kind...

Attachments

• Cricket  WI vs SA.jpg
    Cricket WI vs SA.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 23

Jibreil

Banned
Welcome kazzamm and thank you for contributing for Cricket.

You just got the venue wrong, it's Southampton, UK.

Tomorrow's start is going to be delayed because of rains. So you will need to cast the chart based on the new start time.

Keep you posted.
West Indies vs South Africa
June 10/19
Hampshire, UK

West Indies (Home) ASC in Leo, Moon (Virgo) in 1st. South Africa 7th in Aquarius has Neptune (Pisces) in house.

WI ruler Sun is in the 10th with Venus, square Moon, opposite Jupiter and square Neptune... the Moon square appears to me as though they are shooting themselves in the foot. Opposition to Jupiter - low scoring? and square Neptune, overconfidence?

SA ruler Uranus (Taurus) is in the 9th, its only aspect a sextile to Mercury (Pisces), unexpected speed?

Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th looks favourable for SA.

South Africa

PS This is my first ever cricket chart, and I know nothing about the game, so please be kind...

kazzamm

Thank you for the kind welcome.

I won't be awake when all this happens, so I'll have a look with the correct information at some point. I'd appreciate your help with the start time.

Have a NBA chart to do tomorrow.

Perhaps I should treat it as an inadvertent horary and just go with it...

Jay shah

Wi to win this rain curtailed game. Game could be abandoned too which is the only ray of hope for SA. If match progresses then wi will win

puvarma78

Thank you for the kind welcome.

I won't be awake when all this happens, so I'll have a look with the correct information at some point. I'd appreciate your help with the start time.

Have a NBA chart to do tomorrow.

Perhaps I should treat it as an inadvertent horary and just go with it...
Started on time 10.30am

Jibreil

Banned

Boring week for World Cup and Cricket - most games to be abandoned or extreme delays because of Rain

kazzamm

Boring week for World Cup and Cricket - most games to be abandoned or extreme delays because of Rain

I'm wondering if I get to count my assessment as a win because SA did 'win' - they were the only team to score in the game. :innocent:

kazzamm

Sri Lanka at Bangladesh
June 11/19
Bristol, England

SL (H) ASC Leo, empty house, BAN 7th in Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces).

SL Sun (Gemini) is in the10th with Venus (Gemini). It opposes Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th suggesting it will limit BAN's scoring. It also squares BAN's 7th house Neptune.

Uranus (Taurus) in the 9th is weak and aspects nothing.

The Moon (Libra) trines the 10th house Venus.

Sri Lanka

Attachments

• Cricket SL at BAN.jpg
    Cricket SL at BAN.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23

Jay shah

Toss winner likely to be Aus to bowl first and win this hard fought match

Jibreil

Banned

Toss winner likely to be Aus to bowl first and win this hard-fought match

8 degrees in Taunton, hopefully, this weather will keep the rain away and not bring in hail :w00t:

Good signs to see a non-delayed start and no further interruptions.

kazzamm

NZ vs IN
June 13/19
West Bridgford, UK

NZ (H) in Leo with an empty house. IN has the 7th in Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces).

The Sun (Gemini) is with Venus (Gemini) in the 10th. It is opposing Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th and square IN's Neptune in 7.
This all looks positive for NZ, as their Sun is blocking lucky Jupiter in IN's 10th, and square Neptune - clear heads.

Moon opposite Uranus... nothing unexpected.

New Zealand

Attachments

• Cricket NZ vs IN.jpg
    Cricket NZ vs IN.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 19

puvarma78

NZ vs IN
June 13/19
West Bridgford, UK

NZ (H) in Leo with an empty house. IN has the 7th in Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces).

The Sun (Gemini) is with Venus (Gemini) in the 10th. It is opposing Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the 4th and square IN's Neptune in 7.
This all looks positive for NZ, as their Sun is blocking lucky Jupiter in IN's 10th, and square Neptune - clear heads.

New Zealand
You can check the venue... I think it's in Trentbridge Nottingham

Jibreil

Banned

NZ vs IN
June 13/19
West Bridgford, UK

New Zealand

Noticed your giving NZ the 1st and India the 7th - I believe your doing so based on how the names are mentioned. But every website states it differently for e.g. Cricbuzz list as India vs New Zealand. Try giving India 1st house using favorites/underdogs.

EDIT: Delayed start, inspection at 10:30 am local time

Last edited:

kazzamm

Noticed your giving NZ the 1st and India the 7th - I believe your doing so based on how the names are mentioned. But every website states it differently for e.g. Cricbuzz list as India vs New Zealand. Try giving India 1st house using favorites/underdogs.

EDIT: Delayed start, inspection at 10:30 am local time

Thank you. I have been using the table to find the higher team in the standings for the Home team since this is a neutral venue.. I don't use favourites/underdogs at all.

This is a great place to practice since I don't know anything abut the game or teams so only have the astrology to go on. Only wrinkle is the neutral venues. Well, that and the useless weather channel.

kazzamm

You can check the venue... I think it's in Trentbridge Nottingham

Thank you. I have been using the stadium listed with the game data but as I'm in Canada and useless at geography there may be mistakes.

I just wish they'd actually get to play some of these games!

Status
Not open for further replies.