EPL: Manchester City vs Liverpool FC

dave3

Dear Fensi or other Senior astrologers,

Would you please predict the English Premier League match between Manchester City vs Liverpool on Thursday Local time 20.00 pm UK, at 03/01/2019 in Manchester City.

I am Liverpool fc fan.

Thank you.

cometwolf

Interesting game as Liverpool are first and underfeated.
Yes I am Liverpool fan also, will Liverpool defeat Man City ?

fensi88

Interesting game as Liverpool are first and underfeated.
Yes I am Liverpool fan also, will Liverpool defeat Man City ?

I cast the chart for the moment I underdstood your question:
02 Jan 2019 TZ = -1.0 11.1800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=12Ar50

So, as you are Liverpool's fan, Liverpool is represent with Mars, Man City is represent with Venus. Mars is in own sign, while Venus is in detriment, so dignities are in Liverpool favor. Also, Venus is in Mars sign and triplicity, so Man City thinks that Liverpool is much better team and with that attitude chance to Man City win are small. The 4 house ruler is Moon, and as 4 house ruler represent the end of the matter/your question, we see that Moon has first aspect with Mars, so I expect that Liverpool will win.

SunConjunctUranus

I put Liverpool as Jupiter because the world expect them to take over the match. Calming Man City were quite on form last game against Southampton, so I assign them to Venus.

Jupiter will no help in the sky, meanwhile Venus will have very great positive reception from the Mars. Man City would win.

On tactical stand point, if Liverpool risking play with double six as last game against Arsenal, they would struggle to control the midfield area. This is because Man City always put 3-4 people in the midfield.

Analyzing

R

dave3

Thank you very much fensi88 and SunConjunctUranus for your predictions.

Let see who will get it right tonight.

fensi88

My prediction was not right: Manchester City 2 - 1 Liverpool

Congratulations to "SunConjunctUranus" prediction!