Mental binding, love spell

Cold Fusion

Think of this people:

cos%20tsb_zps7x6bwh7e.png

waybread

Cold Fusion, if Satan actually existed, I might consider your horoscopes. What exists is the human capacity for truly crummy stuff, pasted on an imaginary arch-enemy. Jung called this psychological projection.

Cold Fusion

Cold Fusion, if Satan actually existed, I might consider your horoscopes. What exists is the human capacity for truly crummy stuff, pasted on an imaginary arch-enemy. Jung called this psychological projection.

The Church of Satan is real, the Satanic bible is real.

Belief/Unbelief in Satan is not pertinent to the point I am making in this case.

Last edited:

waybread

OK, but none of this means that Satan-- or any other demons, for that matter-- are real.

Experiences of them are real-- but only as experiences.

Jadi

The belief system that "darkness do not exist" is simply a lie.

Satan did exist but no longer.
Darkness exists, but only in the hearts of men, Satan never existed and neither have ghosts, poltergeists, demons or whatever. They are simply reflections of our inner fears.

Jadi

Just to clarify: When I use the word magic/ck I use it in an alchemical context, magic only transforms the inner self but has no effect whatsoever on the actual external world. Magic shows the power of our own convictions and beliefs and reveals the inner workings of our subconscious.

ynnest

Darkness exists, but only in the hearts of men, Satan never existed and neither have ghosts, poltergeists, demons or whatever. They are simply reflections of our inner fears.

That is a matrix lie my friend to keep people ignorant of truth.

ynnest

Please define the word 'matrix' for me :smile:

The matrix was/is a spiritual dark force control system that lucifer together with his fallen angels and cohorts created when they rebelled against original creator god to steal energy from the light to empower their unchristed creations. God had a ”time of allowance” for the rebellion which is now over since 2012 and the earth and all of its inhabitants are now slowly freeing itself from the matrix as the earth is returning back to original creator god.

Y

Jadi

The matrix was/is a spiritual dark force control system that lucifer together with his fallen angels and cohorts created when they rebelled against original creator god to steal energy from the light to empower their unchristed creations. God had a ”time of allowance” for the rebellion which is now over since 2012 and the earth and all of its inhabitants are now slowly freeing itself from the matrix as the earth is returning back to original creator god.

Y
Oke that sounds all very exciting and all, but then you're not talking about absolute truth; you're talking about your personal truth. It has no place in objective reality, I'm sorry.

ynnest

Oke that sounds all very exciting and all, but then you're not talking about absolute truth; you're talking about your personal truth. It has no place in objective reality, I'm sorry.

I understand that you may choose to see it that way.

Cold Fusion

Y

You have it completely backwards.

Anubis

Anubis (/əˈnuːbᵻs/ or /əˈnjuːbᵻs/;[2] Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις) or Anpu is the Greek name of a god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine head. Archeologists identified the sacred animal of Anubis as an Egyptian canid, that at the time was called the golden jackal, but recent genetic testing has caused the Egyptian animals to be reclassified as the African golden wolf.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnevis

Mnevis or Mer-wer was an aspect of the Atum-Ra, the chief god in the pantheon of Heliopolis. The origin and meaning of its name is currently unknown.

Mnevis was identified as being a living bull. This may be a vestige of the sacrifice of kings after a period of reign, who were seen as the sons of Bat or Hathor, the ancient cow deity of the early solar cults. Thus, seen as a symbol of the later sun god, Ra, the Mnevis was often depicted, in art, with the solar disc of their mother, Hathor between its horns.

A suitable bull was selected from the area, said to be the living Mnevis bull, and was taken to a special temple, where it was worshipped and its movement used as an oracle. Since the fertile soil of the Nile was so black that the word for black (Khem) became the Egyptian word for Egypt, and bulls in this region had a tendency to black colouring, the bull selected to be the Mnevis was traditionally completely black, thus being referred to as Kemwer, meaning great black (one). When a completely black bull could not be found, they chose one that was completely white, in contrast.

hqdefault.jpg

ashriia

I want to have the experience and also help people who need magick what is wrong with that? There is power from the bust when I try make it and already I meditate with it. A member here put a binding spell on me I saw him and he has not wrote here since. I know who he is but I will not say anything.

Yes I have sex with an incubus what is wrong with that? It is real and I saw him it is not something to find funny. That was my first experiment but I also speak to someone else who is helping me. Have you ever had contact with a demon?

UKpb,

I hope you will take care of your mental health. Believing that you have had sex with an incubus and that people on the forum are putting spells on you; sounds like you are dealing with schizophrenia. I'm being serious here, and I hope you will speak to a mental health professional, if you are currently not treating it, which would seem to be the case.