Where could I find love according to my chart?

Slytherin88

I've been single since forever, so I was wondering ,what does my chart tell about where I could possible love interest? I am not talking about occasional flirting and not serious relationships, but more serious,intimate ones that could possible result in marriage?
astro_2gw_01_parta_cana.47060.26475.jpg

Bambi95

Account Closed
Hi,

Question: Do relationships/partnerships stir up great fear in you? Your seventh house ruler is in the 8th, which brings with it great fear an anxiety. It's also Domiciled, which makes it stronger.

Your 5th house doesn't look all that bad however, it's Mars ruled so looking toward the houses Mars rules and sits in do you some favor. 10th house Sun, Venus is unhappy though. Mars is in the 9th as well...hmm.

Imo, you'd have a great chance at meeting someone at work as a boyfriend, though, with Venus unhappy, I don't think you'll like him very long. Having Mars in the 9th, which is the ruler of houses 5 and 10, might mean a Foreigner of some kind. Meeting love aboard, having a hot steamy romance on a cruse, that kind of thing.

I'm just a newbie though, so take my words with grains of salt!

Last edited:

Bunraku

Head to the horary section for a quick answer. This is a great question for horary. I’m doing relationship horaries all night long.

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Adding: Your Sun is Exalt in the 10th, so perhaps that Venus isn't all too bad as she sits under the suns rays. That might mean you'll meet a strong, ambitious type of guy while at work. Might, I'm still a newbie. :p

Slytherin88

@Bambi95 : My 5th house is actually ruled by Venus since it's in Libra and my 10th is ruled by Neptune since it's in Pisces.