I don't feel like my Aquarius Moon !!!!!!! WTF?

Blaze

Account Closed
My husband has aquarius moon. He never cries - except when he is touched by watching some kid accomplish a great feat. It's times like those that I cry too, when I realize he was a kid who never got much kudos for all of his magnificent feats.

Expressing emotion can be intellectualized and dismissed very quickly with moon in aquarius, and the moony-feelings usually only surface when there is a 'humanity' element being set off.

Aquarius can cry for a thousand refugees who've been displaced by a natural disaster, but they can't cry for themselves when they feel any sorrow or hurt - or if they do, they quickly wipe up and shake it off.

The moon says a lot about the parent(s)/upbringing of kid - how they learn to respond to emotional stimuli from parental nurturing.

So, maybe you are more emotional than usual right now - for yourself and your losses and your mother relationship and a good thing to consider is giving yourself some of the moony compassion.

Watch that movie Sophie's choice. Let them tears roll.

Good post, Kitch. My brother has his moon in Aquarius and he doesn't really cry much. With his Scorpio Mars conjunct Asc in Hayz square his Moon, he can be very verbally emotional, but rarely does he show anything besides great anger.

ashriia

Aqua moons are all about distance. They will cry for strangers but not for those closest to them. Same for love. Love needs to be distant in some way for them to respond. 'Cause that's love to them. Good for folks with strong Saturns.

Kitchy

Banned
also, as Ashriia mentioned - the saturn...

Aquarius is traditionally ruled by Saturn, so that adds some element of stolid-ity to moons emotional levels.

david starling

Aqua moons are all about distance. They will cry for strangers but not for those closest to them. Same for love. Love needs to be distant in some way for them to respond. 'Cause that's love to them. Good for folks with strong Saturns.

I've got Aqua Moon, and have only really cried when I lost my mother (unexpectedly broke down at her funeral) and my #1 dog. With so much in Pisces I tear up easily, but don't really cry.:sad:

ashriia

I've got Aqua Moon, and have only really cried when I lost my mother (unexpectedly broke down at her funeral) and my #1 dog. With so much in Pisces I tear up easily, but don't really cry.:sad:

One of my exes is a pisces sun, aqua moon as well. It's an interesting combo, but too hard to make sense of in a relationship for me. And I've got a good dose of air in my chart; just not secure enough for my taurus sun needs.

The winning ticket seems to be aqua suns for you guys though. They seem to work at similar frequencies. Have you had success with them?

david starling

One of my exes is a pisces sun, aqua moon as well. It's an interesting combo, but too hard to make sense of in a relationship for me. And I've got a good dose of air in my chart; just not secure enough for my taurus sun needs.

The winning ticket seems to be aqua suns for you guys though. They seem to work at similar frequencies. Have you had success with them?

My lifetime Mate is Aquarius Sun, Pisces Moon, Scorp.Rising.:love:

sibylline

Generally I agree with most here. However, most of the Aqua Moon men I know are not very detached, not IMO. I've seen them all cry in regards to a personal situation. I think the whole chart needs to be taken into account because the Aqua Moon seems to manifest in different ways depending on what else is there. The men I know have a lot of water and Mars energy, which competes with the detachment and distance of Aqua.

david starling

Generally I agree with most here. However, most of the Aqua Moon men I know are not very detached, not IMO. I've seen them all cry in regards to a personal situation. I think the whole chart needs to be taken into account because the Aqua Moon seems to manifest in different ways depending on what else is there. The men I know have a lot of water and Mars energy, which competes with the detachment and distance of Aqua.

I would suppose the Moon would be about emotion regardless of what Sign it's in, just triggered in different ways. Aqua Moon isn't cold and detached in my experience, just observant and reserved most of the time. Caring, but not "mushy". Egalitarian, straightforward and logical, adverse to kissing a**; and autocratic personalities may have a problem with it.

katydid

I would suppose the Moon would be about emotion regardless of what Sign it's in, just triggered in different ways. Aqua Moon isn't cold and detached in my experience, just observant and reserved most of the time. Caring, but not "mushy". Egalitarian, straightforward and logical, adverse to kissing a**; and autocratic personalities may have a problem with it.

Exactly. well said. My daughter has her Moon in Aquarius in the 3rd house. It is exactly trine her Gemini Sun. She cries. She is very compassionate about animals and became a vegetarian as a young kid because she could not deal with the thought of animals killed for her to eat them.

She cries about her stupid boyfriend and then calls me to talk and she is crying so I can barely understand her so I just say 'Uh huhhh' in response. :whistling:

Stellium6th

Good post, Kitch. My brother has his moon in Aquarius and he doesn't really cry much. With his Scorpio Mars conjunct Asc in Hayz square his Moon, he can be very verbally emotional, but rarely does he show anything besides great anger.

Seems more due to age than anything else

Last edited: