Truly, am I stubborn, or have a hearing deficit?

venuschild

Banned
People are saying I'm sort of hard headed!

f88ee6c746a3f8448434b0fd4d729688_large.jpg

Some have even challenged my superiority as the true ruler of the zodiac, of course I like it at the top, but calling one a Butt-Head, now that's just going too far!

GoatHeadButt.jpg

Alright, I May admit that I can be a little unyielding, but no, I'm not at all stubborn!

constellation-Capricorn.jpg

Excuse me, could you repeat what you have just said, I'm a little hard of hearing?

http://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/36134553/cute-goats-butting-heads.html

Am I the worst of the Butt-head signs?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Clinton,

What exactly are you saying here? Being older, like we are, is to have a metaphorical hearing deficit even if we don't yet have a physical deficit.

Zarathu

venuschild

Banned
I was visiting this ranch years ago and a cowboy saw that the pet goat was butting his head against my leg so he kicked it in the head and it wondered off.

He said '..that is the only thing they understand..'!

Since then I've come to understand Cap suns, risings, moons and at least third houses having either cap or Saturn there seem to be just that way!

Life or someone seems to have to symbolically kick them in the head or they don't hear what one is saying!

02f906c342082b8e48b4f934113ea844.jpg

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I was visiting this ranch years ago and a cowboy saw that the pet goat was butting his head against my leg so he kicked it in the head and it wondered off.

He said '..that is the only thing they understand..'!

Since then I've come to understand Cap suns, risings, moons and at least third houses having either cap or Saturn there seem to be just that way!

Life or someone seems to have to symbolically kick them in the head or they don't hear what one is saying!

02f906c342082b8e48b4f934113ea844.jpg
Just as confusing as the first post. Did you take your Chloropromazine today?

JUPITERASC

Just as confusing as the first post. Did you take your Chloropromazine today?
You're too much!!! LOL LOL,!!!:tongue:
Checked Chloropromazine online and discovered the following interesting info :smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorpromazine

Chlorpromazine is prescribed for Schizophrenia
and other similar mental health problems
which affect thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
These problems are called psychoses.
Short-term treatment of severe anxiety,
agitation, or sudden dangerous behaviour.
Children with autism.
Sickness associated with advanced or terminal illnesses.
For hiccups which cannot be otherwise stopped.
Chlorpromazine is also used to control nausea/vomiting, relieve restlessness/anxiety before surgery,
and help treat tetanus.

Common side effects of chlorpromazine:

A Feeling of Restlessness with Inability to Sit Still
Abnormal Movements of Face Muscles and Tongue
Abnormally Low Blood Pressure
Blurred Vision
Extrapyramidal Reaction
Feeling Faint
Pigmentary Retinopathy
Blood Pressure Drop Upon Standing
Decreased Sweating
Dizziness
Drowsiness
Dry Mouth
Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements
Increased Production of Saliva
Stuffy Nose

Infrequent side effects of chlorpromazine:

Contact Dermatitis
Difficult or Painful Urination
Sun-Sensitive
Breast Fullness due to Milk Production
Breast Tenderness
Discharge of Milk in Men or Women when Not Breastfeeding
Irregular Periods
Sexual Problems
Weight Gain

Rare side effects of chlorpromazine:

Dark Pigmentation of Tissues or Organs
Decreased Neutrophils a Type of White Blood Cell
Decreased White Blood Cells
Deficiency of Granulocytes a Type of White Blood Cell
Low Body Temperature
Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
Problems with Eyesight
Prolonged Q-T Interval on EKG
Seizures
Sunstroke
Very Rapid Heartbeat - Torsades de Pointes
Yellowing of Skin or Eyes from Bile Flow Problems
FeverLess
Sensitive to Light

JUPITERASC

People are saying I'm sort of hard headed!

f88ee6c746a3f8448434b0fd4d729688_large.jpg

Some have even challenged my superiority as the true ruler of the zodiac, of course I like it at the top, but calling one a Butt-Head, now that's just going too far!

GoatHeadButt.jpg

Alright, I May admit that I can be a little unyielding, but no, I'm not at all stubborn!

constellation-Capricorn.jpg

Excuse me, could you repeat what you have just said, I'm a little hard of hearing?

Am I the worst of the Butt-head signs?
Aries is motivated to excel and so could win the prize in this category :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Checked Chloropromazine online and discovered the following interesting info :smile:

Years ago I used to give this stuff out, at a psychiatric hospital I worked at.

There was always extra, so I took one one day to see if it gave me a good high. Nothing happened. I couldn't even tell I took it.

So another days I was incredibly ticked off about something, and I took it again. Holy cr@p! I felt it then. It was like I was encased in thick pea soup and I could barely even walk around, and could hardly speak.

When your limbic system is running on high, it definitely puts the brakes on. When you are running normal, you will never know.

venuschild

Banned
How did Capricorn get reduced to a discussion on a member's drug habits?

I thought he had Cap somewhere in his horoscope but using Neptune that way, well California is know for it's druggies, but the nation's infected by it.

Somebody's Capricorn house or Saturn is sooooooo dense!
:happy:

JUPITERASC

How did Capricorn get reduced to a discussion on a member's drug habits?

I thought he had Cap somewhere in his horoscope but using Neptune that way, well California is know for it's druggies, but the nation's infected by it.

Somebody's Capricorn house or Saturn is sooooooo dense!
:happy:
Well this is a humor thread :smile:

JUPITERASC

What kind of psychopath would kick an animal in the head

Someone who didn't take their Chloropromazine is who.
:tongue:

Either that
or ' their limbic system wasn't running on high' :smile:

Years ago I used to give this stuff out, at a psychiatric hospital I worked at.

There was always extra, so I took one one day to see if it gave me a good high.
Nothing happened. I couldn't even tell I took it.

So another days I was incredibly ticked off about something, and I took it again.
Holy cr@p! I felt it then.
It was like I was encased in thick pea soup
and I could barely even walk around, and could hardly speak.

When your limbic system is running on high, it definitely puts the brakes on.
When you are running normal, you will never know.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Actually the drug is almost never used anymore. The use of it was back in 1971, when psychiatry used only Thorazine(the brand name) and another anti psychotic Haldol, and they had nothing else. And my described experience with it dates back to the fall and spring of 1971 and 1972(the wild 60's was still running in our minds) when I was a young kid right out of college. The therapeutic use of the drugs was minimal; they were used because their effect was more like a pharmaceutical strait jacket. 1971 was an era which was only slightly later than the actual straight jacket era. Times have changed quite a bit pharmaceutically since then.

Since I'm not a physician, I'm not going to lead a discussion about that now, even if this is the HUMOR section, but a wiki search or google search of current psychotic drugs would give a reader a good idea of what is actually being used at this time.

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Lovetoknow

What kind of psychopath would kick an animal in the head

It may seem cruel, but if you understand that those horns on the head animals butt heads in the mating ritual, so it's not as traumatic as one might think.

I like Lilly who was raised in an agricultural environment, I have experienced a lot of animal related practices in herding, breaking stock, that urban types may not comprehend.

http://www.keslingfuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=707703&fh_id=12468

This man, Gib LeBeau had broke a thousand head of horses in his time. At 77 he taught me how to break mules, of which the first day when I couldn't get the mule away from the barn he took the buggy whip and struck the mules lower legs very hard and yelled at me "No wonder you can't find a good native woman as you are too nice to them"!

I watched him take a foal and tie in by the halter to a post in the corral and beat it with a whip till it hit the ground; then it knew unless it wanted to be filet it better move! It may sound tough or cruel but those Indians who became cowboys learned from old school cowboys, just how they are.

One of the mules chin was getting cut up by the chain on the bridal so I put a rubber hose over it. But then the mule wouldn't follow my commands as it was too soft. Same with spurs cutting the stock, you don't get a response without the proper tool to train.

It's like the shock collars placed upon bird dogs who disobey and run deer and rabbits; drastic measures are needed to train them canines.

What has this got to do with Capricorn?

Lebeau had been a councilman, Judge, and when I was there a tribal public defender, a very respected Capricorn(Judge/Tenth House) ruler within that reservation community.

My point is, as within my own family, the two with Capricorn rising, I have found sometimes you have to symbolically hit them to get their attention, because as those I serve have confided that their Capricorn parents typically exhibit 'they have no ears'.

angry_goat_attacks_people_in_brazil_2.jpg

254809-Angry-Goat-Terrorizes-Town.jpg

Seems the cowboy I spoke of is not the only one who copes with Capricorn stock that way!

goat-attacks-motorbike-in-brazil.jpg

Seems the animal goat may be hard headed, but a few haven't noticed the humans born with Cap placements are just a dense as times!

venuschild

Banned
I don't know about the rest of you but I have found family members with Cap rising, and Capricorn Suns, and especially those with Capricorn on the third to be so dense and hard headed as one has to tell them several times or do something generally see as quite radical in order to get their attention!

http://wallpho.com/182152-capricorn-id-93193.htm

bos.JPG

You have to occasionally get their attention or you may face this in their actions!

l.jpg

Of course they have told me when I symbolically did this '...well you didn't have to do that!...' But how else could one reach them, especially those with Cap third houses or Saturn on the cusp?

Bunraku

Wow this forum is attacking all of the horned beasts of the zodiac :andy:

Better start running away before I'm made into horned stew. :lol: