obama

rahu

Banned
with all the prez's lies ,it is difficult not to believe the worst from him.

Obama Caught In Gay Sex Act, Female Eyewitness Murdered

rahu

rahu

Banned
Many Military Generals Now Taking Public Stands Against Obama
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/many-military-generals-now-taking-public-stands-against-obama/
"Retired US Army Major General Paul E Vallely has been vocal about his belief that American liberty will only be restored through peaceful marches and protests to force the resignations of key political leaders, including President Obama. General Vallely has been joined by Air Force Brigadier General Charles Jones to create a ‘citizens council’ directly challenging the administration’s policy decisions. Obama’s treatment of Islamic terrorists, including his trade of several Guantanamo Bay detainees for accused deserter Bowe Bergdahl has drawn fire from two other retired generals, Air Force Major General Bentley Rayburn and four-star Army General Jack Keane.”

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birt...&utm_campaign=&utm_term=http://b4in.info/jd1d

"name is Nancy Ruth Owens and I am Obama’s half-sister. I studied Journalism from 1983 to 1985 at what was then known as Palm Beach Community College in Lake Worth, Florida and was later accepted to the University of Florida for the studies of Advertising.
During this time at PBCC I took a Business course from a Professor David Nixon (no kin to Richard Nixon that I am aware of) who divulged the lax birth certificate and ID requirements of Hawaii. Soon afterwards, I shared this information with Medellin Cartel member Griselda Blanco who had actually sent my brother, whom I call Allen, to assassinate me to avoid complications in the now very well established south Florida cocaine trade."

rahu

rahu

Banned
In December of 1995 ,Hillary and bill Clinton ran into senate investigation of a real estate scandal called whitewater in 1993. This issue had been around for years as central players, Vincent foster in the influence peddling, committed suicide. Emails and documents pertaining to Hillary were taken after his suicide and before authorities could secure the site.

As the Clintons refused to turn over document, a constructional showdown occurred dec12 1995.
On December 15th the Clintons conditions for disclosure were rejected and a senate resolution passed to the federal court on December 20th. Clinton relented and offered the information searched for. magically the missing Hillary papers appeared on jan 6 1996 with Hillary finally appearing before a grand jury probe for obstruction of justice on jan 27 1996.
Following the nodal return, it seems that obama will have to meet with congressional committees to resolve unresolved issue with his reign and behavior.
This would begin around in early july with obama initially seeking presidential authority to ignore the congress.
But he will have to drop this line by july 12 2014, court action will be threatened.
What ever issue arise, his wife will be drawn into the matter and have to appear before congressional committees by the 25th of august.

There are so many issues and calls for his impeachment, I can’t formulate a guess as to what will come out. But it may have to do with decision and actions he took in 2012.

We will see if the nodal return will define reality once again’
rahu

The Republican-led U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday cleared the way for the launch of a lawsuit accusing President Barack Obama of overstepping his authority in carrying out his landmark healthcare reform law.
The 225-201 vote, along party lines, to authorize the suit will allow House lawyers to draft legal documents over a five-week summer recess starting on Friday. Node at 22lib8
on july 20 1995 congress passed a resolution in federal court against Clinton
for disclosure of documents with the node at 24lib30.
another example of how closely the node correlates with even minor historical matters at times.

rahu

rahu

Banned
now the black panthers are disavowing Obama

the Black Panthers, black terrorist leaders who supported Obama 150% when he was elected, have now not only turned upon him but are calling him openly a criminal.

This is a shame that as we speak the president of United States is talking to Russia, he’s talking to China, he’s talking to North Korea, he’s talking to Iraq and the Middle East about treating their people better,” he said. “But as he look out the window at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, he’s watching the black man, who built the White House, shot down like dogs.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

rahu

venuschild

Banned
aod1.jpg

The truth is with transiting Pluto opposition the USA Sun it wouldn't matter either Obama or Romney would have done the same thing basically!

spynet.jpg
imagesCAT95A4Q1348013165.jpg
sillypoorpeopleldldldldld.jpg

What can the public expect under Pluto Opp USA Sun?

Culpeper

Premium Member
Since this is an astrology website, I have put a lot of time into the astrology of President Obama. I have found his birth time and place to be correct as given using both astrology methods and Remote Viewing.

Once, then president Ronald Reagan took a train ride. The railway passed just a few miles from where I live, so having the time table from the newspaper I went over to see the train pass. The train had an open platform on the last car which I think was call the Ferdinand Magellan. As the car passed me, there were two identical men on the back who looked like Reagan waving at the by standers. Seeing that I knew that the Secret Service must have presidential decoys.

As for President Obama, the above photograph is real. But since the beginning of August, I have been seeing many images in the newspaper that are either not recent or not the real Obama--they are images of the Obama decoy. I have studied the facial features carefully. The real Obama does not seem to be available.

rahu

Banned
Nobel Peace Prize nominee and fierce Obama critic Jim Garrow claims he was set up in retaliation for criticizing the President after an illegal gun was planted at his home, leading to Garrow’s subsequent arrest.
.................... appeared on the Alex Jones Show last year to warn that he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.
Garrow subsequently went on to claim that he had been a covert CIA agent but was fired by the Obama administration for speaking out.
On Sunday August 24, Garrow was arrested at his home in Ontario, Canada in an incident he asserts was a “set up” in retribution for his public statements against the Obama administration.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/whistle...-up-in-retaliation-for-criticizing-obama.html

rahu​

Zarathu

Account Closed

OBAMA has morphed a lot in the past 6 years. But the Republicans did it to us. By refusing to cooperate with him on ANYTHING at all, even on things that they said that they wanted, but when he said that he wanted to too, they said they no longer wanted them....well this has created the monster we have.

When for more than 4 years everything you try to do is blocked, and obviously blocked simply because your skin color is different than the power brokers, then eventually you look for ways to get things done without the block. And he's discovered the power that Congress has given to the executive order. And thus, he's started down the path the dictatorship. Power corrupts and absolute power........

It really not his fault. He was created by the powers that be, the people that you, Rahu, you call THEY.

I voted for him twice. I don't like what he's become.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birt...rticalresponse&utm_term=http://b4in.info/gfJB

"there is now irrefutable proof that the long-form birth certificate of Barack Obama is a fraud, proof so strong that we learn here that in a court of law, this evidence Obama was born in Kenya would be overwhelming. "

in addition, in Obama's chart his sun is exactly conjunct the asteriod Kenya and conjunct the asteroid Lie by 2 degrees.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1405_barack_obama_adb_68352_5207.jpg
    astro_2gw_1405_barack_obama_adb_68352_5207.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...&utm_campaign=&utm_term=http://b4in.info/deO3

The Obama gay sex scandal that has gone viral in recent weeks may involve the murder of yet another witness who had to be silenced tp protect Obama’s presidency.

The unamed woman testifies that the man she saw with Obama looked just like Donald Young. She recognized Young’s face on TV after he was murdered in Chicago. Donald Young and another openly gay man, Larry Bland, who attended the same church as Obama, were both murdered ‘execution style’ within 40 days of one another in late 2007 just prior to Obama’s ascent to the nomination. Another openly gay man, Larry Sinclair, who wrote a book detailing his own sexual encounters with Barack Obama, has said that Young confided to him that he and Obama had an intimate relationship.

The woman who provided a lengthy written testimony to internet blogger DW Ulsterman has suffered an untimely death and is thought to have been murdered.