Help -- Where did I misplace the cash?

Ace

I need to find some money I misplaced in the home. Right before a trip I decided to gather up the bills and hide it somewhere and now I can't find it! I usually remember things like this as it's my first time forgetting. I hope someone can point me to the right direction where I may locate the missing sum of cash.

Here is what I gather from the chart.

I am Mercury, it is placed in the 6th house so maybe it can be found
Moon is in the 8th which does not bode well as it represents the trash/garbage, possibly near plumbing/bathroom.

2nd house cusp is Venus is located in 4th so it's in the home. Mars is there and so it N Node Moon will be applying a square to Venus but also trines ASC so I'm not sure what this means.

Part of Fortune also in Cancer also sextiles ASC.

I have no idea at this point where to look as I thought I have looked everywhere and still cannot find it. I hope someone can tell me where in the home it can be found as I've spent an hour looking and still nothing has turned up.

Harold

The forth house rules "hidden treasure" and is often an indicator of the background to where things are lost.

In this case, Jupiter rules the 4th house and Jupiter is in the 10th house - so place of business? Study? Workroom?

And Jupiter is in Cancer so it could be a cellar, or a place near water.

Mercury is disposed by Jupiter and applies by trine to Jupiter next. Jupiter is retrograde, so you will probably find it quicker than you expect - when you do, tell us where it was :smile:

Ace

Thank you very much, Harold. I will attempt to look in the office again and bathrooms. I will give an update should it show up (hopefully sooner than later).

Last edited:

Ace

I checked the office and searched high and low and no luck there. I have also checked all bathrooms and no luck there either. It's very perplexing as I seem to have no memory or even a hint to where I may have put it. The only thing I can recall is having it in my hands and remembering thinking where I should hide it. Beyond that I draw a complete blank which is an absolute rarity for me.

According to Lilly's Eight Indicators for Finding Missing Things, I have followed the table to discover that after grouping everything by element I have three directions that have the highest point totals. They are as follows:

1) S by W (2)
2) S (2)
3) N (2)

I even am using a compass to go into all sectors of the home that point to these directions and still come up nothing. The chart doesn't seem to clearly indicate (with many negative testimonies) that point to it being totally unrecoverable since the 8th normally indicates loss and things unable to be found. Interestingly, here, the 8th house itself also represents the SW direction.

I just hope I am right that the money is still in the home as I thought, as I really would find it hard to believe for myself to have accidentally thrown it in the trash.

The chart does indicate this is still in possession, correct? I get this from the 2nd house cusp so I hope I am interpreting things correctly here. Moon is Aries (8th) house, 8th house cusp is also Aries, so ruler Mars is found in 2nd house which I believe means I still have it my possession.

Back to the drawing board and re-checking.

Last edited:

Ace

Still no luck at all. I really wonder if I trashed it as I am not getting any signs it's actually in the house anymore and trash goes out during the week. Maybe I'll have to dig through it, but if anyone can point me to the right direction and have better grasp with these type of horary analysis, it would help me out tremendously. I have quite a large bill coming in next month and should have just deposited the funds before leaving town. Anything really would help...

Harold

Yes, the Moon in the 8th does not bode well, as you originally said, and the ruler of the 8th, Mars, is in the 2nd, which shows the threat to your cash.

Mars is conjunct Spica though, which is considered a benefic star and so will have a mollifying influence on Mars, we hope. But unless I am mistaken, Venus (the cash) is moving to a square with Mars for its next aspect, so I would judge that Mars has not had its way with your cash - yet.

Venus is in Capricorn which in the home indicates low, dark places near the floor, places well hidden, closed in and confined spaces, containers made from earth (china, porcelain, earthenware) and places associated with waste disposal.

As I said before, Jupiter rules the 4th of 'things hidden' and Jupiter is in Cancer, which should show the background to where the cash is hidden. Cancer represents cellars, or bathrooms and places near water. Jupiter is in the 10th which could show a principal bathroom, for example - some place with more status than other places. The opposition of Jupiter to Venus might suggest that the cash is in the environment suggest by Jupiter's placement, but purposely put somewhere in that environment such that the watery environment cannot harm it.

The Moon is very close to completing a square aspect to Venus, which suggests you do find it. But against that the square aspect suggests difficulty in finding it. Too, I would note that Mercury (you) is in the cadent 6th house, in Pisces where it is in its detriment and fall. Mercury is in bad shape and so has little energy to fight against the square. I would say the upshot of all this is that the promise is there that you will get your cash back, but you are going to have to spend a lot of time and energy finding it, or that Mars square Venus aspect spells its doom!

Good luck...

Marinka

Both the moon (rules you and also friends) and Venus (ruler of 2nd money) are in a 150 degree and 120 angle to the ascendant at 13 degrees. This is suggesting that there was a sudden break with the money and that a friend could have taken it. But, I'm not totally convinced that it was stolen, at least not yet ....

I use whole sign and with that, Venus (ruler of 2nd) is in the 5th of amusements. This recently had the opposition to Jupiter so I'm thinking that maybe you had originally hidden it in a place of recreation - sporty like, maybe a gym/near equipment or in a gym bag.

Ace

Super late update on this. The money was found. In the bathroom and in a place where water was unable to reach it. I had stashed the money in an electric toothbrush case in my primary bathroom. Uncanny how horary charts can reveal. Actually a friend discovered it and it took over a year and a half to recover it!

Last edited:

oleanna

Super late update on this. The money was found. In the bathroom and in a place where water was unable to reach it. I had stashed the money in an electric toothbrush case in my primary bathroom. Uncanny how horary charts can reveal. Actually a friend discovered it and it took over a year and a half to recover it!

Great to get an update in this! - enjoy the prob. meanwhile unexpected found!