Marriage---->2nd Child, I deserve it! When should i expect it?

Cancer7

Account Closed
I'm ready to be the lady that wins, when it comes to love. I'm anxious for a 2nd child and husband. My love life has been at a hault for nearly 3 years. When can I expect a 2nd child and husband. Natal chart attached. Thanks

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 36

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm ready to be the lady that wins, when it comes to love. I'm anxious for a 2nd child and husband. My love life has been at a hault for nearly 3 years. When can I expect a 2nd child and husband. Natal chart attached. Thanks

I'm not able to interpret when the next child and husband will come based on your natal, but others here on the forum possess that skill. I would like to suggest if I may, however, that perhaps so much of the tumult of the last year or so may be due to Saturn's transit to your powerful Scorpio 12th house stellium.

It began by Saturn's stationing retrograde at the degree of your natal Pluto in early 2012 and it stationed retrograde again on your Scorpio Moon early this year. In the midst of this, it is currently bringing your first Saturn return, which is a major life transition, signifying our leaving behind our child-like ways and truly stepping into adulthood.

Saturn completes its return as well as passage over the Moon and all other 12th house planets in the fall. Then it works on your Ascendant for about another year [to fall 2014] until it is fully in your 1st house.

So we might say there is currently a whole lot of shakin' going on, if we look to the houses and planets that your Moon, Mars and Saturn rule. At the very least, Moon rules your Venus in Cancer, which is the 7th house ruler. So I would think that there may be lessons that you will continue to learn in the arena of relationship until Saturn concludes its contact with Moon/Mars later this year. This might be a time to perhaps even pause and catch your breath, since the significance of 12th house planetary triggers may often be difficult to process and consciously grasp.

Wishing you the best.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Pause and take a breath :pouty: ive been on pause and taking a breath for nearly 3 years now. this must be over soon! as far as leaving behind child like ways and stepping into adulthood, i can understand that. Im preparing to turn 29 soon :rightful:. lesson to learn in relationships, i havent been in a relationship in nearly 3 years, id think id have to be with someone to even learn a lesson. i have learned from past actions and relationships tho.
I'm not able to interpret when the next child and husband will come based on your natal, but others here on the forum possess that skill. I would like to suggest if I may, however, that perhaps so much of the tumult of the last year or so may be due to Saturn's transit to your powerful Scorpio 12th house stellium.

It began by Saturn's stationing retrograde at the degree of your natal Pluto in early 2012 and it stationed retrograde again on your Scorpio Moon early this year. In the midst of this, it is currently bringing your first Saturn return, which is a major life transition, signifying our leaving behind our child-like ways and truly stepping into adulthood.

Saturn completes its return as well as passage over the Moon and all other 12th house planets in the fall. Then it works on your Ascendant for about another year [to fall 2014] until it is fully in your 1st house.

So we might say there is currently a whole lot of shakin' going on, if we look to the houses and planets that your Moon, Mars and Saturn rule. At the very least, Moon rules your Venus in Cancer, which is the 7th house ruler. So I would think that there may be lessons that you will continue to learn in the arena of relationship until Saturn concludes its contact with Moon/Mars later this year. This might be a time to perhaps even pause and catch your breath, since the significance of 12th house planetary triggers may often be difficult to process and consciously grasp.

Wishing you the best.

kimbermoon

The Saturn return definitely challenges us as to our sense of Identity and personal role in life. It is about clearing out the past and embarking on a new start by setting our own parameters and outcomes, with independence and autonomy. It is where we come to task for our past errors and misunderstandings. There is, by the time of age 30, much emotional baggage to sort through and purge. Without doing the work though, we are bound to continue repeating the same mistakes of the past. The 12th house influences show a lot of past negativity; this can implicate karmic challenges to be dispersed. It seems that to this point, the secrets and mysteries of your life have been kept hidden and your psyche is yearning for greater clarity, understanding and conscious awareness. First you need to deal with these secrets in determining where the source of your personal limitations and hindrances in life are. That is where the process of recovery begins. Natal Saturn in Scorpio=deep seated fears that can serve to make you feel paralyzed, and stagnant; issues about power and control; taking control of your emotions that in turn determine your external circumstances; it is about accountability and the law of cause and effect. Chart indications suggest that Traditional marriage does not seem to be a high priority in your life, but this does not discount significant intimate relationships...of course your Cancer Sun and Venus show the yearning for traditional family and parenthood, although your expectations may be quite out of whack...that is often the cause of much of our angst and disharmony in life; our expectations can be highly unrealistic and illusory and our desires can be way out of sync with our true needs in relationship. Having multiple children may also not be the only way for expressing your true creativity in life. Saturn with the Moon in Scorpio can depict a tendency towards secrecy or emotional inhibition from the past [past abuses, either sexually or physically may need to be addressed during this transitional time in your life]. Saturn/Moon is often a signature of depressive tendencies as well, that can surge to the surface if you feel your relationship is threatened in any way. This Moon sign needs to learn emotional control and the right use of power; gaining mastery over ones own emotions rather than using them to exert control and influence over others. Obsessiveness or possessiveness and jealousy could be problematic for you. Perhaps you feel you are lacking in having control over your own life; perhaps you have reasons to feel secretive or self-defensiveness in your relationships ? How do you manage to integrate all that 12th house energy into your life?...or do you merely choose to ignore and avoid dealing with emotional matters. You may be prone to holding false beliefs about the importance of money and finance in life; Jupiter and Neptune in the 12th can represent insecurity and self-doubt. The recent eclipse in Sagittarius emphasized your sense of self image and the way in which you project your personality; this and your sense of the role you play in life may be subject to major change during this Saturn transitional phase. In terms of career this too does not seem to hold a strong emphasis in your life, and perhaps your true destiny lies elsewhere. Look to the Sun in the 8th for direction on that. Also look to the Nodal axis for guidance about your true journey in life as well. All the best in overcoming this Saturn cycle of transition and passage in your life...I have been there, twice.

Cancer7

Account Closed
ALL of what you've said is true. It is evident that i have some changes to make and growing up to do, so I may as well work on it and go with the flow. When will this be over? So is marriage in my chart? Is another child in my chart? It has to be. Will all this come to past after the transformation? Someone on a thread earlier in the year stated I would have a child between now and mid 2014. I understand you response completely, bc it is true. Yet it all seems vague, bc it didnt answer my questions. I guess I need to do a self check and ask at a later date and hopefully get a direct answer. Thanks!!!!!!
The Saturn return definitely challenges us as to our sense of Identity and personal role in life. It is about clearing out the past and embarking on a new start by setting our own parameters and outcomes, with independence and autonomy. It is where we come to task for our past errors and misunderstandings. There is, by the time of age 30, much emotional baggage to sort through and purge. Without doing the work though, we are bound to continue repeating the same mistakes of the past. The 12th house influences show a lot of past negativity; this can implicate karmic challenges to be dispersed. It seems that to this point, the secrets and mysteries of your life have been kept hidden and your psyche is yearning for greater clarity, understanding and conscious awareness. First you need to deal with these secrets in determining where the source of your personal limitations and hindrances in life are. That is where the process of recovery begins. Natal Saturn in Scorpio=deep seated fears that can serve to make you feel paralyzed, and stagnant; issues about power and control; taking control of your emotions that in turn determine your external circumstances; it is about accountability and the law of cause and effect. Chart indications suggest that Traditional marriage does not seem to be a high priority in your life, but this does not discount significant intimate relationships...of course your Cancer Sun and Venus show the yearning for traditional family and parenthood, although your expectations may be quite out of whack...that is often the cause of much of our angst and disharmony in life; our expectations can be highly unrealistic and illusory and our desires can be way out of sync with our true needs in relationship. Having multiple children may also not be the only way for expressing your true creativity in life. Saturn with the Moon in Scorpio can depict a tendency towards secrecy or emotional inhibition from the past [past abuses, either sexually or physically may need to be addressed during this transitional time in your life]. Saturn/Moon is often a signature of depressive tendencies as well, that can surge to the surface if you feel your relationship is threatened in any way. This Moon sign needs to learn emotional control and the right use of power; gaining mastery over ones own emotions rather than using them to exert control and influence over others. Obsessiveness or possessiveness and jealousy could be problematic for you. Perhaps you feel you are lacking in having control over your own life; perhaps you have reasons to feel secretive or self-defensiveness in your relationships ? How do you manage to integrate all that 12th house energy into your life?...or do you merely choose to ignore and avoid dealing with emotional matters. You may be prone to holding false beliefs about the importance of money and finance in life; Jupiter and Neptune in the 12th can represent insecurity and self-doubt. The recent eclipse in Sagittarius emphasized your sense of self image and the way in which you project your personality; this and your sense of the role you play in life may be subject to major change during this Saturn transitional phase. In terms of career this too does not seem to hold a strong emphasis in your life, and perhaps your true destiny lies elsewhere. Look to the Sun in the 8th for direction on that. Also look to the Nodal axis for guidance about your true journey in life as well. All the best in overcoming this Saturn cycle of transition and passage in your life...I have been there, twice.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I do desire a traditional marriage :sad:
Having multiple children may also not be the only way for expressing your true creativity in life.
what does this mean?

ALL of what you've said is true. It is evident that i have some changes to make and growing up to do, so I may as well work on it and go with the flow. When will this be over? So is marriage in my chart? Is another child in my chart? It has to be. Will all this come to past after the transformation? Someone on a thread earlier in the year stated I would have a child between now and mid 2014. I understand you response completely, bc it is true. Yet it all seems vague, bc it didnt answer my questions. I guess I need to do a self check and ask at a later date and hopefully get a direct answer. Thanks!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
As far as being secretive and defensive, thats just me, and i dont see anything wrong with it. i know some people dont understand it, but oh well. I'm vague when people ask questions about my personal life. I HATE that. I live privacy. I'me very secretive and I will get defensive if you ask me about my personal life. My personal life has nothing to do with you, so why ask???? I like to keep home at home. I like for people to allow me to open up to them, rather than ask. I dont know why I'm this way. I believe the secretiveness, defensiveness, emotional issues, and ect..., came about after i began pregnant and my child's father hit the road. Prior to that, I wasnt all that bad. I had great relationships, with awesome me. I am working on getting rid of some of those behaviors. Maybe I'm secretive about home, because I'm not satisfied with my home life. I want to be married with more kids. I guess i dont find my life fulfilling, thats why I hate to be asked about it. Other than that, I'm a great person. I have a college education, and great career. There are a lot of folks around me, that I encourage, but, I'm not satisfied with home.

Angels

I know where u are coming from... i mean your question 2nd child meaning u surly would get man in ur life for that once confirmed meaning you will meet someone ;) hmm...

ill do a quick one...bear in mind i am just a learner...and i still dono the answer for mine lol i came here at astro to find an answer for the same question then found my someone the same period then started to learn astrology just for him to find out if he is the one truly...are we really destined to be together... :D things went smoothly...i even told my parents but right now...he is distant cos of his family:crying: he says he stuck btw me and his family... so even i dont know the answer for sure...:crying:

anyhow ill give it a go...so ur chart...you might have been in love at ur very age of 17...also ur might have got married in between when u were 25 yrs and some months to 26 yrs old.

he would have been 3-5 yrs older to you. possibly someone who has ( a gemini/taarus or a virgo or scorpio or a pisces)

I sense that ur 2nd partner would be someone of a scorpio in him someway. you might have got 3 men at some point in ur life all of three will have similar characteristic some way.

your 2nd husband may come in ur life in 4 years from now... :) when Jupiter moves into ur 11th house libra (September 2016)
either he may pop up in ur life months before then but...you marraige will happen only after sept 2016 with in a year period from upto 2017

i have a strong sense your 2nd partner would be a Scorpio ;)

thats all for now :) all the best

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_op_2013528.43896.24705.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_op_2013528.43896.24705.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 17

kimbermoon

I did not mean to intrude on your need for privacy...please forgive...
Perhaps you might have more direct answers by posting your question in the Horary section...

As far as being secretive and defensive, thats just me, and i dont see anything wrong with it. i know some people dont understand it, but oh well. I'm vague when people ask questions about my personal life. I HATE that. I live privacy. I'me very secretive and I will get defensive if you ask me about my personal life. My personal life has nothing to do with you, so why ask???? I like to keep home at home. I like for people to allow me to open up to them, rather than ask. I dont know why I'm this way. I believe the secretiveness, defensiveness, emotional issues, and ect..., came about after i began pregnant and my child's father hit the road. Prior to that, I wasnt all that bad. I had great relationships, with awesome me. I am working on getting rid of some of those behaviors. Maybe I'm secretive about home, because I'm not satisfied with my home life. I want to be married with more kids. I guess i dont find my life fulfilling, thats why I hate to be asked about it. Other than that, I'm a great person. I have a college education, and great career. There are a lot of folks around me, that I encourage, but, I'm not satisfied with home.

Cancer7

Account Closed
HA, your telling all my business....LOL :w00t:
When I was 25, I met a dude in May 2010 that was 3 years older than me and he was a virgo. My 26th birthday was in July 2010. Of course I wanted to marry him (still would :love:), until he gave me a std and I didnt know how to handle the situation. He came back around July 2012, but I ******* it up that time, and he told me to get lost. Oh how I miss him!!!!
Oh, I was in love with more than a few at 17!!!

The answer about the 2nd child still isnt clear to me. :whistling: Do you have a time period????

You mentioned 2nd husband/ 2nd partner, hmmmm who was the first? I met a scorpio about a month ago. I hope he could be my hubby, I dred having to met and learn people all over again. :andy:

Thanks for the feedback. You did a GREAT job!!!!:tongue::cool:
I know where u are coming from... i mean your question 2nd child meaning u surly would get man in ur life for that once confirmed meaning you will meet someone ;) hmm...

ill do a quick one...bear in mind i am just a learner...and i still dono the answer for mine lol i came here at astro to find an answer for the same question then found my someone the same period then started to learn astrology just for him to find out if he is the one truly...are we really destined to be together... :D things went smoothly...i even told my parents but right now...he is distant cos of his family:crying: he says he stuck btw me and his family... so even i dont know the answer for sure...:crying:

anyhow ill give it a go...so ur chart...you might have been in love at ur very age of 17...also ur might have got married in between when u were 25 yrs and some months to 26 yrs old.

he would have been 3-5 yrs older to you. possibly someone who has ( a gemini/taarus or a virgo or scorpio or a pisces)

I sense that ur 2nd partner would be someone of a scorpio in him someway. you might have got 3 men at some point in ur life all of three will have similar characteristic some way.

your 2nd husband may come in ur life in 4 years from now... :) when Jupiter moves into ur 11th house libra (September 2016)
either he may pop up in ur life months before then but...you marraige will happen only after sept 2016 with in a year period from upto 2017

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Cancer7, I can try to read the nativity over the weekend a little more, though Horary might give you quicker answers. I can say this much though that Saturn return in the 12th has raked up all hidden and underlying fears you may have, and is making you confront those. With the 12th house, there is usually otherwise the tendency to escape challenges and uncomfortable feelings, but we all know Saturn. There's no running away from things.

Tr Pluto is currently on your natal 5th-house ruler of children, so perhaps making you want to take control and making you even a bit compulsive. You have to learn to relax. You are in your late 20's not late 40's that you should have the feeling, I may have missed the bus on that one biologically. Everything happens when we are ready for it and the time is right. You cannot push people into a relationship, or to help you make babies.

:)AQ7

kimbermoon

why delays?...to make us think and prepare before acting; to keep us restrained from bad timing and inappropriate action; to keep us directed and focused; to keep us from straying off the path; to remind us that time is required to bring things into manifestation; to remind us to be accountable; as the young stallion must be corralled to break it's wildness, so must we also use restraint, caution and self-discipline.

Cancer7

Account Closed
i understand 100% :sideways:
why delays?...to make us think and prepare before acting; to keep us restrained from bad timing and inappropriate action; to keep us directed and focused; to keep us from straying off the path; to remind us that time is required to bring things into manifestation; to remind us to be accountable; as the young stallion must be corralled to break it's wildness, so must we also use restraint, caution and self-discipline.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Hey, the virgo guy you mentioned from when i was 25, just had a baby with another woman. theyre in love. im such a ***** up, that could have been me :innocent:...I wish i could kick myself.
Hopefully my time is near. :smile:

Angels

Haha! sometimes things happens cant help it when the universe force things on us we are helpless!

Just forget tat girly guy who's not man enough to be with his one woman and wandering around for other girls. I would say men like them are not man at all. such a jerks! with no back bones.

just forget it concentrate on ur present and future :) god will have someone good for you :)

umm...so whats next ;)