makar and cancer w/ jupiter

nk11

i got the below text from a website:

my makar has moon; and cancer has guru. lot of ppl have told me my chart is good; but per below it does not appear! is it true?

Take Karkataka as LAGNA with GURU in it. He will be in exaltation, and if he has no evil aspects he will produce a woman of great majesty, excellent character, virtuous behaviour and generous disposition. Suppose MAKARA is LAGNA. Here both Karkataka and MAKARA are even signs and in both we have GURU the most beneficial among the planets. But in MAKARA, GURU is debilitated and as such the woman cannot be one of exceptional character. There is great difference in the signs themselves. Karkataka is a beneficial sign and when the CHANDRA is full, it will be quite auspicious. But when the CHANDRA is weak as in Amavasya, the sign will not be so powerful. MAKARA is an evil sign by nature and GURU there is bad both because MAKARA is an evil sign and also because GURU is in debilitation.

sasisekaran

Hello

The text talks about jupiter being in kataka or makara and not in the way you have understood. You are mixing jupiter in kataka and lagna being in makara.
The text does not discuss when both jupiter and lagna are placed in makara.
Reading bits and pieces will only make our mind into 'pieces'

sasisekaran