Progeny time per Navamsha?

nk11

Hello,
per the following planets in her Navamsha. please advise what are chances of progeny? at what age or dasha? thanks. attached file

Attachments

• navamsah.doc
    51 KB · Views: 19

sasisekaran

Hello

Venus is the 5th lord in rasi. Venus is with mars, the badaka and aspected by saturn, a kroora.
venus is afflicted by same grahas in navamsa too.

5th house in rasi is aspected by three krooras , namely saturn , rahu and mars.

More than navamsa, another divisional chart called saptamsa should be seen for progeny matters.

Saptamsa lagna is occupied by saturn and mars. But jupiter and sun placed in 5th house can bring in children.

How long have you been married ? what is the marriage date ? your partner's chart will also hold key for progeny.

i will write more.

nk11

Hello Sai,

thanks for responding. here are my partner's chart

1l4mST0UqK1wrWRxF9vMbV7ktxPVLRelzsCBbYrnlKvldFZn19ZmZTrpdTqnCR2dSLJOSl3nHAkSu6T8kkC3157eDs1WdvzsTJpO0iyDpMkMEkSJBHImaQBUAVb5iSNgfscMoQgiYCGOQlUDvZJJUASAQ07bjmQRAAmSYIkAjBJEiQRyKryfxK1xgEfvGwyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

date of marriage: 11 dec 2005

his natal chart

QBEi3wosH6PIjthjRXYEkjCgCAdJGFCEgyQMKMJBEgYU4SAJA4pwkIQBRThIwoAiHCRhQBEOkjCgCAdJGFCEgyQMKMJBEgYU4SAJA4pwkIQBRThIwoAiHCRhQBEOkjCgCAdJGJsqwtaBONn+B5pffgSddZSypsXUj3pEKzfYL55k7p7LvaP1hoqwdSCyO0FvwSuPoLEONcngoKisZSiy+r1x3Fstda8UYSsNLO8avjHqShJxdNAauFXVoT6X87D37LnoU2R1dY3nD7JPiqysAzEMG62g4W43iiiPEOdKpq0O9bm8ZTxLFYmjk6KKrLRKsbs6322eZNdsosjKSgPJE9vyWCTnESpa1Wp11YS3HBXF0UEraLQGbkzp2hitsFc4ybMFerZIsmNwRsNBEgYU4SAJI4nxf+umSO3q6N8MAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

1. can you tell me somehting about his chart as well?
2. i do not remember, but i read it somewhere that sometimes shani dasha brings children, do you see me being a mother later in life? what age? per my chart.

thanks,
neena

Hello

Venus is the 5th lord in rasi. Venus is with mars, the badaka and aspected by saturn, a kroora.
venus is afflicted by same grahas in navamsa too.

5th house in rasi is aspected by three krooras , namely saturn , rahu and mars.

More than navamsa, another divisional chart called saptamsa should be seen for progeny matters.

Saptamsa lagna is occupied by saturn and mars. But jupiter and sun placed in 5th house can bring in children.

How long have you been married ? what is the marriage date ? your partner's chart will also hold key for progeny.

i will write more.

nk11

sorry i just checked my response and the image did not get paste.
attached please find.

thanks so much,
NK

Attachments

• Partners chart.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 19

sasisekaran

Hello neena,

Though your chart contained birth details, his chart does not. Why dont you just post the birth details ( date of birth, time of birth and place of birth ) ? I dont want the chart.