and also
charging the other three officers involved in the incident
according to Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar

All four officers in George Floyd case to be charged by Minnesota AG :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoMh2SXvnZA

aquarius7000

My Protestor definition- people exercising their 1st amendment right
U.S. Constitution,
This may not be in the constitution of other countries, but it is in ours. We pay the salaries of Police to protect our rights. It is their duty as peace keepers to find the agitators.
Also, a point worth noting is that not all protestors, even if citizens, inherently understand all the rights. Now look at the lowly man at the top. 'First Citizen' of the country :p Did he understand the 1st Amendment Rights to allow people (protestors) to peacefully assemble and protest/petition? No, he had police use force and violence so he could have his photo-op. Does it get more pathetic than that (yes, it can and will...)

aquarius7000

That early Trump quote about being able to "shoot someone in the head on 5th Avenue" and "not lose any followers" explains Trump's view of violence. He later refused to elaborate on the comment.

I read that he was hiding in a bunker recently when there was rioting in D.C.
In 2020, hiding in a bunker. In 2020 being a racist... trying to invite Norwegians to come into America rather than immigrants from 'sh!thole' countries (2018). Come to think about it, Adolf died 1945 and a year later Don was born. Reincarnation might actually work.

Inquisag

Also, a point worth noting is that not all protestors, even if citizens, inherently understand all the rights. Now look at the lowly man at the top. 'First Citizen' of the country :p Did he understand the 1st Amendment Rights to allow people (protestors) to peacefully assemble and protest/petition? No, he had police use force and violence so he could have his photo-op. Does it get more pathetic than that (yes, it can and will...)
Former Defense Secretary's statement echoed my sentiments - 'Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us....When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.' - https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...nounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/

david starling

Minnesota officials have confirmed that a group of armed white supremacists have been posing as members of Antifa and fomenting violence and destruction.

It's no secret that many white supremacists have been hoping for a "race war".

JUPITERASC

Mistaken for mercenaries
armed personnel from federal agencies
refuse to identify themselves to street protestors and media.

The presence of unmarked federal law enforcement officers,
dressed in paramilitary uniforms

and wearing no identifying insignia

quickly spread among protesters
marching through Washington, D.C.’s streets on Tuesday and Wednesday
causing concerned protesters and officials to ask: Who are they? :smile:
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...nmarked-security-forces-dc-spark-fear/165892/

EZmr4iQWoAAtvXs

defense-large.jpg

JUPITERASC

Minnesota officials have confirmed that a group of armed white supremacists have been posing as members of Antifa and fomenting violence and destruction.

A wicked authority may be punished by a wicked subject. Doesn't make the means of the latter righteous. A Christian nation does not loot
...OR shoot!
Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD
the Inventor of Email
Scientist
Innovator
US Senate Candidate (R-MA)
discusses REAL Racism - what it is :smile:
- from a SYSTEMS and a PERSONAL perspective
to raise the discourse to understanding how the #DeepState uses it
to DIVIDE US.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsP1ufJJuek

eekndyn

In 2020, hiding in a bunker. In 2020 being a racist... trying to invite Norwegians to come into America rather than immigrants from 'sh!thole' countries (2018). Come to think about it, Adolf died 1945 and a year later Don was born. Reincarnation might actually work.

So was Clinton.

Dirius

I love how they use the "white supremacist" boogeyman as a solution for everything.

Here is a picture of some of the "white supremacists" looting stores in Minneapolis:

phpvCqFZjAM.jpg

phpkiaRS7AM.jpg
6lim2v9ksm151.jpg

6lim2v9ksm151.jpg

Last edited:

aquarius7000

So was Clinton.
If you said clinton simply because he was born in 1946, obviously that cannot be argued. I am sure we can find even more examples going just by the YOB:sideways:

However, the YOB, the president title and perhaps the lady scandal he got himself into for his own fault is all bill has in common with the man at the top today- who in turn has much more in common with Adolf, which is why he might be more suited as the reincarnation.

eekndyn

If you said clinton simply because he was born in 1946, obviously that cannot be argued. I am sure we can find even more examples going just by the YOB:sideways:

However, the YOB, the president title and perhaps the lady scandal he got himself into for his own fault is all bill has in common with the man at the top today- who in turn has much more in common with Adolf, which is why he might be more suited as the reincarnation.

Yes, I am sure we could compile a list. :) I said clinton simply because of the body count associated to them. Over 50+ associates of theirs has mysteriously been murdered/assassinated.