Beauty

ElenaJ

Comparing the two charts, and the midpoints some interesting aspects come to light.
In the natal chart your ascendent in scorpio has lots of fascination in itself, and Uranus and Jupiter are in conjunction there, in sagittarius. So you love to look a little different, but passionate and flirty?
These are square your mars/venus conjunction in virgo, a bit of a nitpick, aloof and sultry. The mars/venus square to your ascendent would make you attractive, I would think more appealing, glamorous and sexy than classically "pretty". The ascendent also has a semi-sextile to Neptune adding allure and fascination. Quite a package!
South node is in the first house. (are you average or on the short side?)
It's near your moon, again piling up on the wispy quality.
The Venus/ascendent midpoint exactly sextiles your natal moon. You are emotionally tied up with your appearance and your beauty.
Venus/Lilith midpoint is almost exactly conjunct your ascendent, again sultry and sexy, something tempting but unattainable, notes of the forbidden underworld, and you present it to the world in an unusual way, maybe its your independence that makes you seem illusive, or your originality (what colour do you dye your hair?).
That you are very much entwined in the importance of your appearance is confirmed by the Venus/Chiron midpoint that exactly squares your sun of Ego and Identity. You have to look good, not for others but for your own sake, for your own sense of self worth. You're heavily invested in it.
Then there is the Venus/sun midpoint (i.e. appearance, beauty with self-identity) that square Neptune, in the 2nd house of self-value and self-worth. The same theme keeps repeating itself here. Your appearance is basic to you.
Taking it one step further, the Venus/mercury midpoint squares the moon's nodes. What you think about your own beauty is the challenge you face in this lifetime. Your south node in the first says you were already there in a past life, this is your comfort zone, this is what makes you feel safe. The north node is where you have to go now, which is in relationships with others, emphasis off yourself and onto your partner, which is not easy because of the Venus/mercury midpoint square, and when it becomes too much for you, you run back to your safe place, at the south node, of your appearance.
Does this resonate with you?
If we move on to the progressed chart, again indications that this is an important moment in your life.
The progressed sun is sitting on your natal ascendent, so your individuality and ego are now out there up front and stimulating your concerns about your appearance.
Progressed mars is exactly square natal Neptune (in the 2nd of self-worth, remember?). So your self confidence is down and your intuition at the moment is not reliable, you want to try some things but somehow they aren't quite right, they aren't practical. Mars is in the 10th of career, Neptune in the 2nd of money, so this is also why you haven't been able to find a solution that combines caring for your appearance with your income. It's been eluding you.
The progressed mars is also exactly sextile your natal Venus/Lilith midpoint, giving you added strength and stimulation to express your appearance, so you will find a solution.
If we look at the progressed ascendent it's just entered Capricorn, with Neptune of illusions and delusions nearby but passing out of the first house. So you'll find yourself more ambitious, more serious. You'll even look more serious, darker, a little shy and timid. Your new ruler is Saturn, which is good because it is well placed in your natal chart, in scorpio, near Pluto (your chart ruler) and sextile your mars/venus conjunction. Together with your responsible Capricorn ascendent it will give you the self-control and discipline and desire you need right now to confront your problems and find solutions.
Another aspect to this is that both Capricorn and Saturn are related to ageing, and while you are by no means old, you have to begin to come to grips with the idea that you are ageing (everyone does) and as you do so, so does your appearance. Lessons to be learned here.
The important moon's nodes are now in the 6th, where the north node will draw you into work (which is what your mars/venus live for!), and in the 12th where Jupiter of good times is conjunct your south node of the past. You should be working, if you start partying you will regret it and delay your progress!
The progressed Venus at 6 libra has been conjunct your Venus/saturn at 4 libra, which is one reason why you have been seriously approaching the topic of your appearance.
And progressed Pluto (natal ascendent ruler and transformation energy) is at 0 scorpio, exactly conjunct your Venus/Neptune midpoint.
These charts show an amazing picture, all very integrated and now yes, it's very clear why you are concerned and also why it is important for your own ego and health that you do dedicate yourself to finding solutions that will restore your identity to you. Pluto transforms, goes to the roots and then rebuilds. His is the energy from your natal ascendent, and you should follow his guidance.
This phase of your life has very little to do with how you actually look, but very much about how you feel about how you look.
And once your self-confidence is restored you will be able to give more to those around you as well.

ElenaJ

Apologies for sending such a long text, but the two charts and the midpoints are so rich in material, I got carried away! So many layers to look at, it's an important and perhaps pivotal moment for you, just hope some of what I've written can help give you some insight. I didn't touch on any of the points you had already mentioned, no sense in that.
God speed to you, you will do it, I'm sure!

Abby83

At the same time your PR venus moved into Libra in 2013, this was the same time as your saturn return. At this point saturn was Tr retrograde at 8 degrees scorpio 4 degrees away from your natal saturn, this would have been intensifying your already natal placement of venus in virgo sextile saturn.

You also had at this point neptune opposing your venus, you not being sure who your are venusian wise anymore.

Using another technique ive recently been testing out, your venus is highlighted up until 2021, anything aspecting your venus will have an effect on you more so than any other planets. As you've got uranus closing in to your venus on this trine, and opposing your saturn, then maybe a whole new change of look is in order, like a total revamp.

Thank you Chrysalis 🤗,

You know when I had that Saturn return I was told I had gestational diabetes. I'm like wtf? But after pregnancy I no longer have it. With the twins it was immunity and stress bothering me. I guess Saturn in Scorpio is in detriment of Venus? Man did I have bad health far out.
Thanks for that re Uranus transit. So need this right now after all the stress I've been through.

Abby83

Elena I'm so happy to have received such an extensive reply 😍😘☺️. I will reply in increments so I can look back.

First off, as for the north node, I have been doing a great job at putting my husband/relationship first, as well as my kids, but I fail to look after myself in the process. I can do it, but it feels like everything I do is for them and nothing for me.
It's not so much that beauty was an issue for me. It was the fact that I look unhealthy. When I look at myself in the mirror my body looks like it's been beaten and tired. Like it can't function anymore. And to be honest, it can't. So to see how horrible I look is more a reflection of how unhealthy I look. I just Wana be healthy and get all these burdens off my back.

When U say I have a need to look good, I wud say it's more a need to feel good and healthy. And by feeling good and healthy I will look good anyway.

As for Saturn - when I look in the mirror my eyes are scary. I look like a serial killer.

With the sun, instead of ego id refer to this planet as vitality. So again, I'll just point out that for me it's not so much about being pretty. I just want to be healthy again. My poor health has made me ugly but if I was healthy I'd look better. Ppl have been commenting they're worried about me cos I've aged like 20 years since having the twins. They say my HB looks great but I look like s**t. I do want the vitality that comes with the sun. I've been hiding it to get along better with ppl. Sacrificing my needs to get along with others.

Oh one of the main things I experienced after having twins is adrenal fatigue. That's supposedly what's making me look so unhealthy. If that's the case, I wouldn't handle getting a job.itd exacerbate my condition more.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"When U say I have a need to look good, I wud say it's more a need to feel good and healthy. And by feeling good and healthy I will look good anyway."

Health is a big concern of mars and Venus in virgo.

Have you had a check-up recently?

Abby83

"When U say I have a need to look good, I wud say it's more a need to feel good and healthy. And by feeling good and healthy I will look good anyway."

Health is a big concern of mars and Venus in virgo.

Have you had a check-up recently?

I know I'm not healthy. That's why I'm looking to Venus to help with that.

ElenaJ

Venus ok, but do get a check-up.
Mars rules your 6th house of health, and natally it is square Jupiter and Uranus, and in the progression it squares Neptune. I can't help you on health matters in the charts, I don't know enough about it, but please do get it checked out, and let us know how it turns out.

Abby83

Thank you,

Well I've had heaps of check ups. I have adrenal fatigue. Trying to get that down with rest but getting too much d*mn pressure from husband to do more and more work. That's where this is all coming from. Nothing's ever good enough for him. He wants more money, bigger house and I'm supposedly gonna get that for him lol. I guess that's what my tarot is trying to tell me - to rest, focus on improving my marriage to create harmony and emotional abundance, and balancing priorities. I realised yesterday that I can squeeze exercise in if I work less. I don't have to give up my job. But I'll have to get my husband to understand that he can't have me do everything and still be healthy. He needs to accept that as a mum, I'm not gonna be able to do the equivalent of two jobs. It's hard for him to understand cos he's a workaholic (not healthy either) but he can't keep pushing me beyond what a human being can do.
Also I want to point out that some ppl seem to be fine with just working in life, without exercise. But over the years I've noticed that without exercise, my body builds up with stress and health probs. That's why I need to juggle the two.

Last edited:

Abby83

If your using tarot, are you getting any recurring cards popping up for your questions on this matter ?

Yeah 4 cards came out, 3x in a row, the same 4 cards. First one indicating rest, second advising to have harmonious fulfilling relationship with husband so we're on the same page and enjoying each other more. 3rd card saying to juggle priorities. 4th card saying to exercise.

Chrysalis

Yeah 4 cards came out, 3x in a row, the same 4 cards. First one indicating rest, second advising to have harmonious fulfilling relationship with husband so we're on the same page and enjoying each other more. 3rd card saying to juggle priorities. 4th card saying to exercise.

What cards were they ?

Abby83

I'm trying to figure out how I'll get this message across to my husband. Like, I want to sit down and show him a list of what I do all day. He will then see how much money I'll potentially make. Be disappointed in that of course. But that's the only thing I can think of. I wish he could just be satisfied with what we have.

I've had the flu the last 3 weeks and it was so bad I thought I was going to die. All my husband could say was'you've got your job interview on Tue.'

ElenaJ

Thank you,

Well I've had heaps of check ups. I have adrenal fatigue. Trying to get that down with rest but getting too much d*mn pressure from husband to do more and more work. That's where this is all coming from. Nothing's ever good enough for him. He wants more money, bigger house and I'm supposedly gonna get that for him lol. I guess that's what my tarot is trying to tell me - to rest, focus on improving my marriage to create harmony and emotional abundance, and balancing priorities. I realised yesterday that I can squeeze exercise in if I work less. I don't have to give up my job. But I'll have to get my husband to understand that he can't have me do everything and still be healthy. He needs to accept that as a mum, I'm not gonna be able to do the equivalent of two jobs. It's hard for him to understand cos he's a workaholic (not healthy either) but he can't keep pushing me beyond what a human being can do.
Also I want to point out that some ppl seem to be fine with just working in life, without exercise. But over the years I've noticed that without exercise, my body builds up with stress and health probs. That's why I need to juggle the two.

Had another look at your natal chart, your descendent (husband) is taurus, with Chiron the wounded healer there.
So guess who the ruler of your husband is, if not the Venus we have been talking about all this time!
Actually when you say you have to use Venus to get better, it was actually true in a metaphorical sense.
Your husband has to stop pressuring you, and pick up the rest or just accept things as they are, at least for the time being.
And at the same time, you have to learn to heal without being wounded. You have to learn to defend yourself without stabbing yourself. You have to learn to stand up for yourself. Which does not mean in a violent way, but it does mean to pay attention so you don't shoot yourself in your own foot. (do you know the story of Chiron?).

ElenaJ

"show him a list of what I do all day. He will then see how much money I'll potentially make.".
You shouldn't even have to do this, shouldn't have to justify yourself.
He's the man of the house, he is the breadwinner, the earner. You handle the children and the home. Why is he putting so much pressure on you?
You are you, and he is he, and he has to understand that.

Chrysalis

10 of swords, 10 of cups, 2 of pentacles, Queen of wands.

Im reading the cards flowing into one another, not separately...

The 10 swords id see as you being run down and ill and your health dragging you down.
10 cups is you still needing to take care of your family even though your unwell.
2 pents Managing to Keep Going even Though you are Unwell, Too many Financial Commitments to take time off Work when being Ill or Too Busy, Mood Fluctuations, Fluctuating Energy.
Queen wands yourself getting back on your feet after your illness, because this is just what you have to do.

Abby83

"show him a list of what I do all day. He will then see how much money I'll potentially make.".
You shouldn't even have to do this, shouldn't have to justify yourself.
He's the man of the house, he is the breadwinner, the earner. You handle the children and the home. Why is he putting so much pressure on you?
You are you, and he is he, and he has to understand that.

He dreams of bigger better things and I'm apparently holding him back cos I'm not a 'careerwoman.' he can't seem to accept the life we are living. He wants a brand new two storey house with all 3 kids in private schools. That ain't gonna happen. But I'm not sure how to drive it through his head cos I'm so K of him telling me I need to get a 'proper job.'

Abby83

Im reading the cards flowing into one another, not separately...

The 10 swords id see as you being run down and ill and your health dragging you down.
10 cups is you still needing to take care of your family even though your unwell.
2 pents Managing to Keep Going even Though you are Unwell, Too many Financial Commitments to take time off Work when being Ill or Too Busy, Mood Fluctuations, Fluctuating Energy.
Queen wands yourself getting back on your feet after your illness, because this is just what you have to do.

Except - when turning to tarot my question was for advice, not for an image of my current situation. It was for advice on how to get healthy again when I have all these commitments.

Abby83

Had another look at your natal chart, your descendent (husband) is taurus, with Chiron the wounded healer there.
So guess who the ruler of your husband is, if not the Venus we have been talking about all this time!
Actually when you say you have to use Venus to get better, it was actually true in a metaphorical sense.
Your husband has to stop pressuring you, and pick up the rest or just accept things as they are, at least for the time being.
And at the same time, you have to learn to heal without being wounded. You have to learn to defend yourself without stabbing yourself. You have to learn to stand up for yourself. Which does not mean in a violent way, but it does mean to pay attention so you don't shoot yourself in your own foot. (do you know the story of Chiron?).

Haha I was thinking the same about Venus and husband.

I just have him thinking about it all the time and he's on my back all the time. I just don't know how to get him to stop. Ive told him many times that what we have is good enough and I can't do anymore. And he gets upset. And then he says he wants to win the lotto. Far out, he plays the victim.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Except - when turning to tarot my question was for advice, not for an image of my current situation. It was for advice on how to get healthy again when I have all these commitments.

Tarot does that though, they will portray back to you whats going on through the tarot lense.

But its good you ended on the queen of wands, as they are telling you that you will/and can be strong enough to get better, to then be able to do what you need to do.

The first 3 cards were just telling you your current situation.