NATAL CHART *face blushes* Anybody out thereeee.. Anybody.. Any..body.

antonarnia

Pick me to pieces, I need it more than you know. Pwease.

Sun Virgo 27.46 Ascendant Sagittarius21.48
Moon Gemini 10.45 II Capricorn 24.59
Mercury Libra 6.13 R III Pisces 1.14
Venus Scorpio 9.35 IV Aries 5.52
Mars Libra 0.45 V Taurus 5.07
Jupiter Cancer 8.35 VI Taurus 29.36
Saturn Capricorn 7.22 VII Gemini 21.48
Uranus Capricorn 1.23 VIII Cancer 24.59
Neptune Capricorn 9.37 IX Virgo 1.14
Pluto Scorpio 13.22 Midheaven Libra5.52
Lilith Libra 25.04 XI Scorpio 5.07
Asc node Aquarius 25.19 XII Scorpio 29.36

Sun Conjunction Mercury 8.27 112
Sun Conjunction Mars 2.59 220
Sun Square Uranus 3.37 -52
Sun Square Ascendant 5.58 -1
Sun Conjunction Midheaven 8.06 76
Moon Trine Mercury 4.32 74
Moon Trine Midheaven 4.53 35
Mercury Conjunction Mars 5.28 178
Mercury Square Jupiter 2.22 -102
Mercury Square Saturn 1.10 -145
Mercury Square Uranus 4.50 -21
Mercury Square Neptune 3.24 -43
Mercury Conjunction Midheaven 0.21 309
Venus Trine Jupiter 1.01 95
Venus Sextile Saturn 2.13 103
Venus Sextile Neptune 0.02 125
Venus Conjunction Pluto 3.47 209
Mars Square Uranus 0.38 -56
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 5.07 82
Jupiter Opposition Saturn 1.12 -304
Jupiter Opposition Uranus 7.12 -42
Jupiter Opposition Neptune 1.03 -161
Jupiter Trine Pluto 4.47 47
Jupiter Square Midheaven 2.43 -36
Saturn Conjunction Uranus 5.59 168
Saturn Conjunction Neptune 2.15 279
Saturn Square Midheaven 1.30 -45
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 8.14 35
Uranus Conjunction Ascendant 9.35 5
Uranus Square Midheaven 4.29 -8
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3.45 6
Neptune Square Midheaven 3.45 -7
2158 -1023 1135

Silversong

Hi, welcome to AstroWeekly! :biggrin:

Your second post is kind of hilarious, if you don't mind my saying so.

I am a beginner (so feel very free to correct me on stuff), and I won't be able to tell you much, but first thing first: we really prefer to see the chart itself. I have the impression, because of the organization of the planet and house placements in the text, that you got your info from CafeAstrology. However, even if I'm totally off, I suggest that you go to Astro.com and get your chart from there, as they create more understandable charts (for those of us who don't have our own programs, at least). :joyful: Also, with a chart present, people who know a lot more than me might be more inclined to jump in!

Second, from what I can see, you don't have any planets in fire signs. I would figure that with your Ascendant in Sagittarius you can give off a warm, congenial energy towards people, but there aren't any planets' energies in fire signs to give you a particularly strong sense of energy and excitement in those areas of life (signified by the houses), where your planets reside and take action. And that implies that you aren't much of an impulsive and charge-ahead sort of person, even if you can give off that impression when people first meet you.

Also, since you have Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn, have you checked out the thread about people with these placements yet? It might be interesting to you. I have the same outer planet placements as you do, but my Saturn is in Aquarius. Still, I found it a helpful read. Just a suggestion!

It seems like you have almost all of your inner planets in Air signs- your Sun and Venus being the exceptions. As far as Air and Water go, those elements aren't really that compatible- though they are both drawn to people and community building, Air prefers to keep things intellectual and builds networks with the exchange of ideas and cultural sensibilities. Water is a lot of intuitive and non-verbal communication. Connections through emotion and subtleties are more of this element's deal. In terms of your Virgo Sun, Earth as an element likes to work with resources and the physical world, but Virgo has a decidedly more analytical slant to this and prefers to work on evaluating things and working out the best use for them- this makes Virgo a bit more of an Idea sign (ruled by Mercury) compared to Taurus and Capricorn, but it is still more grounded than the Air signs are wont to be.

Now, those are really, really general descriptions of the Elements (and Virgo), but I wanted to know if you can identify with the sort of push-pull that the elements of your inner planets implicate. If not, please tell me what it's actually like for you.

I hope that's a helpful start! :biggrin:

Silversong

Hello, Antonarnia
-
I apologize if I bothered you when I said that I found the icons and gifs you used amusing. Also, I don't know if you abandoned this thread, as I noticed that you had another one with activity, so I'm sorry if you meant for this one to be ignored. Otherwise, would you mind my asking for some feedback? I am curious about whether my post was at all helpful to you.