Mars in Aries=Worst temper of the zodiac?

Feature

Nah,they are fine.A friend of mine has Mars in Aries and she's a Taurus,I **** her off so fast,but other than that thankfully she's not the type who holds grudges.She shows it quite easily when she gets pissed and that's why I like her.I like people who show their anger,it's a healthy outlet.
Try Scorpio moon and see what bad temper means and all the feelings how fast they bottle up.And then try to see what placement is more violent...

I wish I had an Aries Mars it's such a nice and positive placement,although I am happy with my Capricorn Mars too,it's just that Aries Mars is easier to express its feelings and that's so good...You should be happy to have it.
aw but why is that? Capricorn is exalted in Mars so it's generally a favorable placement, at least to me. I have Mars in Cap and I'm grateful for it since the rest of my chart is mainly fire/water - it's a great Mars because I find it to be very grounding and stable when the rest of my planets get agitated. I think it's great because instead of always acting out on our strongest feelings, we repress it. Normally most people would think this is bad but with Mars in Cap, we let what bothers us mull around in our brains/hearts for a little bit, and think things over instead of acting rashly. We know that acting out of anger, spite, or passion does not serve us and so we wait out the storm in order to act appropriately for the situation.

well that's how I view my mars anyway, even though it's in opposition to my sun. :)

Kannon

There is nothing about Mars in Aries that equates with "worst temper." Mars in Aries is in its dignity, emphasizing a directness, pro-active approach, or at least a dynamic energy. Only with an imbalance to be worked out that would show itself in the aspects would this energize a quick or unhealthy temper.

hahaha i think mars in any sign generally can be explosive. i know a pisces with mars in cancer who blows up so badly, that most everyone is afraid to cross her. actually, from my experience, i think mars in cancer/capricorn has the worst temper. mars in cancer freaks out with so much emotion, its kinda scary...trust me, lol i have it. trine pluto in scorpio, and my temper is legendary, and my dad has mars in capricorn square uranus, and he's worse than me. Mars in cap is sort of brutish and physical with anger, while cancer will probably yell up a storm, and in my case, break everything in sight. Ive never met a mars in aries with a bad temper though. most of the ones i know rarely get upset.

I don't really know if Mars in Aries is bad temper but they can act very selfishly, might become a bad temper with aspects that support it, but in my experience Moon in Aries 3rd house is even worse temper; they simply seem to start huge outrages because they're bored! If the moon or mars touches Pluto, that's even worse temper.

I have mars in Libra, always kind of envied people with either Fire or Earth Mars for not constantly thinking if you're doing things right, however through my Cap Moon and Neptune, I could say, I merely aim to be fair and just with my pursue of success!

conspiracy theorist

The 3 worst tempers I've seen in recent memory where those with Mars in Cancer, Mars in Pisces and Mars in Aquarius.

Mars is in it's fall in Cancer and it seems to be a placement that makes it difficult to control anger. It's also connected the Mars and Moon together through sign placement.

The person with Mars in Pisces had it square their Moon in Sagittarius. Again. Moon/Mars and occurring in fire/water - emotional volatility would be correct.

For the Mars in Aquarius person, she had her Moon in Scorpio conjunct the NN. Another case where the Moon and Mars are connected through rulership and the NN exacerbates. Aquarius is a violent human sign so with Mars there as the dispositor of her Moon, she would be willing to pounce if pushed.

So tempers seem to flare when the Moon and Mars connect. I haven't found Mars in Aries to be a temperamental placement by itself.

Blaze

Account Closed
No, it isn't. Unless its squared by Saturn and Jupiter, then the temper can flare once ignited. But overall, its in domicile and depending on its sect/aspects, Mars likes Aries.

The worst temper I've seen is not my own, but my younger brothers. OSM domicile Mars on Ascendant, Jupiter conjunct Antares probably adds to it as well but yea, his temper is legendary.

Second worst would be a stressed Mars in Libra I know. Guy can be really nice, but once his temper flares? He needs more than a chill-pill.

Second worst would be a stressed Mars in Libra I know. Guy can be really nice, but once his temper flares? He needs more than a chill-pill.
I'm curious how this is expressed for him. Libra is polar opposite of Aries, but how is the shadow side of Aries expressed so that'd be second worst temper that you know.

Bunraku

First time I've seen this description of Aquarius. :unsure:
Moon in Aquarius, for example, is known for being emotionally distant.

Aquarius is known for its depravity and perversity.
Violent signs are all the domiciles and exaltations of the malefics.

Aquarius is the celestial sign which is masculine, solid, anthropomorphic, somewhat damp, single. It is mute, quite cold, /12K/ free, upward-trending, feminizing, unchanging, base, with few offspring, the cause of troubles arising from athletic training, carrying burdens, or work in hard materials, an artisan, public. Men born under this sign are malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible, self-willed, deceitful, tricky, concealing everything, misanthropic, godless, accusers, betrayers of reputations and the truth, envious, petty, occasionally generous (because of <this sign’s> flow of water), uncontrollable.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Saturn makes those born under him petty, /2P/ malignant, care-worn, self-depreciating, solitary, deceitful, secretive in their trickery, strict, downcast, with a hypocritical air, squalid, black-clad, importunate, sad-looking, miserable, with a nautical bent, plying waterside trades. Saturn also causes humblings, sluggishness, unemployment, obstacles in business, interminable lawsuits, subversion of business, secrets, imprisonment, chains, griefs, accusations, tears, bereavement, capture, exposures of children. Saturn makes serfs and farmers because of its rule over the land, and it causes men to be renters of property, tax farmers, and violent in action. It puts into one’s hands great ranks and distinguished positions, supervisions, management of others’ property, and the fathership of others’ children. Of materials, it rules lead, wood, and stone. Of the limbs of the body, it rules the legs, the knees, the tendons, the lymph, the phlegm, the bladder, the kidneys, and the internal, hidden organs. Saturn is indicative of injuries arising from cold and moisture, such as dropsy, neuralgia, gout, cough, dysentery, hernia, spasms. It is indicative of these syndromes: possession, homosexuality, and depravity. Saturn makes bachelors and widows, bereavements, and childlessness. It causes violent deaths by water, strangulation, imprisonment, or dysentery. It also causes falling on the face. It is the star of Nemesis; it is of the day sect. It is like castor in color and astringent in taste.

Bunraku

Modern Astrology: The "Astrologers' Magazine"., Volumes 4-5, p 245
Gemini... a human sign of somewhat violent tendency ...

CapAquaPis

Three terrible Mars placements for the most anger, temper and rage against others: Aries (the thread title), Scorpio (traditional astrology finds that sign is ruled by Mars) and Leo (President Donald Trump's Mars placement). I find a person with Mars conjunct Venus can have emotional outbursts or hostility.