Kristen Welker

leomoon

Your welcomed Elena :happy:
From Twitter perhaps before the Plane took off for Tennessee where tonight's debate is going to take place in a few hours.

I think there is a chart someone posted for the Debate......but I can't recall where it is now:crying:

It should be a bombshell but I don't recall seeing it in the chart - because Hunter Biden's ex-business partner is suppose to be there with Trump in the audience, pointing a finger at Joe Biden... Tonight's Debate will be the 3rd women in a recent moderator group of 3 - Kristen Welker - :w00t:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a34451679/kristen-welker-debate-moderator/

His description of himself, is beyond the pale, here - according to George Conway (husband of trump's WH lawyer ) He called it egotistical a wee bit.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

· 9h

I will soon be giving a first in television history full, unedited preview of the vicious attempted “takeout” interview of me by Lesley Stahl of @60Minutes. Watch her constant interruptions & anger. Compare my full, flowing and “magnificently brilliant” answers to their “Q’s”. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…

• Born: Jul 01, 1976 (age 44) · Philadelphia, PA
  • Kristen Welker - moderator of Nashville Tennessee Debate (last debate)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Welker

Multi-Composite with Debate night transits....(Welker,Trump & Biden)

Looks like the mute button may work out well with Venus cj. Mars

Vesta cj. composite Moon Pluto & NN

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

Re: Savannah Guthrie

"I think there is a chart someone posted for the Debate......but I can't recall where it is now"

I actually did do it!

So Moon will be 17°Sagittarius....a critical degree in mutable signs. Looks like she will be a great moderator BUT will also allow the Hunter Biden stuff to be told or attempt to get at some kind of hidden things?

It is square to Neptune too! :bandit::unsure:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...f-things-up-according-to-a-report/ar-BB181qNq

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Well we have a 3rd house ruled by Jupiter who is conjunct Chiron and squared Lilith.
Mercury itself opposes POF.
Hopefully Venus will soften things somewhat.
That pesky transiting retrograde mars is in the partnership house!

ElenaJ

"It is square to Neptune too! "

If moon represents the general public, there's going to be a lot of confusion coming out of this!

Luckily moon also has that semi-sextile with Jupiter.

waybread

I watched tonight's debate and I think there's general agreement that Welker did an outstanding job. I think it helps that Trump and Biden were on better behavior, perhaps knowing they could be muted for interruptions.

Welker has a much "softer" chart than Guthrie's, but that sun-moon-Pluto conjunction also seems appropriate for a journalist. It's about plumbing the depths. It's a bundle-type chart pattern, suggesting a strong ability to focus.

ElenaJ

She was excellent. By not being antagonistic she set the mood for a level debate.
Sun/pluto is quite authoritarian!

blackbery

Yep, Biden was very confused & got caught in one lie after another, Mercury Retro bringing out the past comments he made aboust not fracking. When Trump confronted him, he said that he should put it out if there's a video of him saying he would ban fracking.
President Trump put it out on Twitter right after the debate.:biggrin:

The moderator was FAIR & the time spoken by each of them was FAIR.

POTUS clearly won the debate, ran hoops around slow Joe & even managed to bring up the 'laptop from hell' that the fake news media won't talk about.

A GOOD GOOD night for Trump, all leading up to his big win in Nov....the Trump Train on a roll & heading for historic victory once again.
:w00t::biggrin::love:

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
Oct 22
The president nailed Biden over and over again about his 47-year career and failure to accomplish so much of what Biden now says he would accomplish. I also thought Trump bringing up that Biden-Obama built those human cages was important.

Did Joe Biden just say we have a good relationship with Hitler at one point? No we did not, Joe.:crying:

Joe Biden is a corrupt politician and he’s COMPROMISED. China is desperate for Biden to win because if Biden Wins, CHINA WINS – and China will OWN AMERICA.

"It is square to Neptune too! "

If moon represents the general public, there's going to be a lot of confusion coming out of this!

Luckily moon also has that semi-sextile with Jupiter.

waybread

Blackbery, what will you do if Trump loses?

He's currently behind in the polls and having difficulty in attracting key demographics.

I invite you to compare Trump's Pinocchio count with Biden's, any day.

It's interesting that Welker's Pluto-moon-Sun conjunct Trump's aggressive Mars-Ascendant. Maybe he subliminally got that she outweighed him.

I was so happy that NBC told Trump they would shut off his mike if he made too many interruptions.