Venus and sun conjunction and Venus combusted....

Sofiamiddle

So My Venus and sun is conjuncted and my Venus is combusted with a lower degree than my sun. I looked up some readings of this and it just makes me look like a bad person. Does it mean no love or that people don’t like me or something. A friend of mine ( not really a friend more like a classmate ) has this and people don’t like her at all she’s just an attention seeker but I’m completely different from that and many people have told me that they like hanging out with me but than this aspect just makes me sound like I am hated or something or am I reading the wrong thing?

My chart:

Attachments

• DA87AF6E-99C1-4B4E-BC65-96B25E5A1562.jpg
    DA87AF6E-99C1-4B4E-BC65-96B25E5A1562.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

So My Venus and sun is conjuncted and my Venus is combusted with a lower degree than my sun. I looked up some readings of this and it just makes me look like a bad person. Does it mean no love or that people don’t like me or something. A friend of mine ( not really a friend more like a classmate ) has this and people don’t like her at all she’s just an attention seeker but I’m completely different from that and many people have told me that they like hanging out with me but than this aspect just makes me sound like I am hated or something or am I reading the wrong thing?

My chart:
A detailed discussion thread on combustion to learn more on the topic :smile:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=716

JUPITERASC

Oh thank you but I wanted some insight on my case specially
ours is an astrological learning forum
that's why I posted that link for you
it is very informative :smile:
but if you have no time to read and learn from it
perhaps other readers of your thread may benefit from the info

Sofiamiddle

Oh no I did read it and thank you for that link I’ll definitely look in to it again I just thought if some people had an idea of my situation and what maybe causes it I would love to hear their take on it, that’s why lol sorry about that😂