Will he take contact to me?

Lemmpi

290xwdd.jpg

Im venus, he Is mars. Moon will trine 3th house ruler Jupiter and moon last aspect is trine to mars. Is this enough for yes? Thanks for help :)

Erickaf

Hi,

I hate to say this, but Mars (he) is in Venus' (you) detriment, so not sure if he is really interested even.

OP just asked if he (presumably a 7th house question) will contact her, unless I am missing something :sideways:...Moon will sextile Mercury, there will be some contact. Jupiter is applying to the MC by trine. I think its a yes.

aquarius7000

OP just asked if he (presumably a 7th house question) will contact her, unless I am missing something :sideways:...Moon will sextile Mercury, there will be some contact. Jupiter is applying to the MC by trine. I think its a yes.
Why do you think she asked? And that is why my sound advice to her to not get her hopes up.

Erickaf

Why do you think she asked?
I don't know...there are many reasons! I once had a harsh fight with my bf several months ago, he gave me the silent treatment for a whole day...I asked a horary will he reply to my messages the following morning. Sometimes couples have fights (which is totally normal), or maybe the OP is already dating this guy and wants to know simply will he contact her. I don't know why so many jump to conclusions on horary boards...which is why almost all the horary answers are wrong. The OP didn't give any background information, so all we have is simply will he contact her...that is it! No need making a soap opera about this. Unless she comes back and has a hidden question we didn't know about (which I feel is probably the case).

aquarius7000

I don't know...there are many reasons! I once had a harsh fight with my bf several months ago, he gave me the silent treatment for a whole day...I asked a horary will he reply to my messages the following morning. Sometimes couples have fights (which is totally normal), or maybe the OP is already dating this guy and wants to know simply will he contact her. I don't know why so many jump to conclusions on horary boards...which is why almost all the horary answers are wrong. The OP didn't give any background information, so all we have is simply will he contact her...that is it! No need making a soap opera about this. Unless she comes back and has a hidden question we didn't know about (which I feel is probably the case).
Ericka, even if couple's have fights or any other situation you might want to use as an example, the whole point is that they want to remain a couple or perhaps become a couple. I suspect the latter here and I think that is the case even. And, I clearly see no relatioship coming to fruition here. And, as far as jumping to conclusions go, perhaps that is what you are doing in that you make blanket statements about "so many". So you might want to comment on the real subject at hand and leave the posts of others alone.

Lemmpi

Thanks you all :) Yes it is 7th house question..not so much hidden things behind only if he would contact to me directly as we have seen through our friends so far. As if he is wanting to see particularly me and doing something make it happen. I'm not sure what Jupiter to mc is actually about? That we will meet again in public = with our friends?

Chrysalis

Mars has already left venus by antiscia by 4', so thats not going to work.

Moon/jupiter will bring something in 7 somethings, as jup rules your 3rd and mars is in your 3rd.

Lemmpi

Thanks but isn't it so that mars 26degrees sends its antiscions to the minutes 4, 56, 19 and 41. So it is exact just like Sunrise wrote? well..I'm beginner and just learning... so maybe I'm understanding this wrong :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Venus antiscion point is @ 26,27' scorpio, this has already been passed by mars.

Venus in aquarius is @ 3,33. Add that number to 26,27 and you get 60.

Sunrise

Thanks you all :) Yes it is 7th house question..not so much hidden things behind only if he would contact to me directly as we have seen through our friends so far.

not so much hidden things behind
hi dear Lemmpi,
can you explain me to me what do you mean with hidden things???? What do you mean???

So it is exact just like Sunrise wrote?
about the antiscion of :mars: is exactly on :venus:(you). 3,29

Lemmpi

Thank you so much Sunrise! How do you calculate that? (But what about mars being passed that point..I don't understand the meaning of these two things) Erickaf was pondering if there was hidden question behind the one I asked so I was just commenting about that :) (that I think there is none.)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Even if we swizzle the antiscion around and do mars antiscion @3'29, you venus have once again already left this point, so the antiscion is useless.

Mars has already left venus antiscion and venus has already left mars antiscion, antiscias dont move only planets do.

The only thing moving to mars by antiscia is sun, his L5. But youve not given no background info to help with who sun could be.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Thank you so much Sunrise! (But what about mars being passed that point..I don't understand the meaning of these two things) Erickaf was pondering if there was hidden question behind the one I asked so I was just commenting about that :) (that I think there is none.)

Erickaf was pondering if there was hidden question behind the one I asked so I was just commenting about that :) (that I think there is none.)
thank you for your information. I dident see that:whistling:

(But what about mars being passed that point.
i dident wrote something about passed my dear. I do not see any pass...
hope the best and iam waiting your news

Lemmpi

Even if we swizzle the antiscion around and do mars antiscion @3'29, you venus have once again already left this point, so the antiscion is useless.

Mars has already left venus antiscion and venus has already left mars antiscion, antiscias dont move only planets do.

The only thing moving to mars by antiscia is sun, his L5. But youve not given no background info to help with who sun could be.

I don't know who Sun might be? Isn't it usually seen as male influence and maybe a friend as it is ruler of 11th? Would be interesting to know why you and Sunrise see this passing issue differently. Jupiter is also in conjunction to north scale.

Lemmpi

thank you for your information. I dident see that:whistling:

i dident wrote something about passed my dear. I do not see any pass...
hope the best and iam waiting your news

Yes I know and it gives me hope :) but Chrysalis did and I'm just somewhat confused about the ways you two are calculating/interpreting that. But I will definitely update when something happens!

Chrysalis

I don't know who Sun might be? Isn't it usually seen as male influence and maybe a friend as it is ruler of 11th? Would be interesting to know why you and Sunrise see this passing issue differently. Jupiter is also in conjunction to north scale.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Because im reading them CORRECTLY, as ive already said BOTH antiscions of mars/venus have already been left from BOTH mars/venus......so this is in the PAST.

The only planet moving towards mars antiscion is the sun, L11 or L5 whichever.

BUT as you've given no info regarding WHY your asking the question you are, then who/what sun is i dnt know.

Infact forget about these useless antiscions....the contact is moon/mercury but mercury rejects so no contact.

Im not shouting at you btw...:D