Will he get that job?

Erickaf

My bf has been having a lot of trouble finding a stable job. Will he work for this company? It pretty much is his dream job. He knows several people who work there.

Ruler of his 10th is at 29'14 Pisces. He is Mercury, not sure what he is doing there in the 5th. But POF is in his house, conjunct his signifactor which I take as a positive.
Moon is in Scorpio in the 12, not so good.

tikana

I absolutely hate that full moon yikes
So bonnatti says if lord of full moon is angular things may turn out to be okay but I don't trust it cause Anthony Louis tested it and that didn't work

Unless mars corules him then yes if not it's a complete flop due to mutual rejection

Last edited:

Erickaf

Ugh! I'll update. The company told him to apply in July. Because his thesis is due soon. And he will graduate this summer. Hopefully he'll find success within this company.
Thank you.

Erickaf

He got the job! The company was eyeing him for a long time, they really wanted him badly. It took a few months and a few obstacles but he is excited. Thanks.

tikana

okaaay so lets go through this cahrt

mercury and venus both rule the job - because of intercepted house

then jup is in libra -- venus wants him

merc trines Saturn - housesitting in 1st

moon oppp sun - that should have been a no

but then I guess it is a form of emplacement jup in 10th

very very strange chart.. I wonder how are the almutens performing here

T

Erickaf

okaaay so lets go through this cahrt

mercury and venus both rule the job - because of intercepted house

then jup is in libra -- venus wants him

merc trines Saturn - housesitting in 1st

moon oppp sun - that should have been a no

but then I guess it is a form of emplacement jup in 10th

very very strange chart.. I wonder how are the almutens performing here

T
I casted this chart even before they knew of him. This is his dream job, he has been wanting to work here for years. He didn't meet their standards. But all that changed this past year when he finished graduate school and starting to work for another reputable company. He got called for an interview a few months after I did this chart. So this company steals him from his old company :happy:. Yes, I agree strange chart.

tikana

okay now I am convinced that venus is the company that he got a job from
cause mercury makes no sense

jup is wanted by venus he wants the job 10th

T