Feeling stuck, desperate

B3lovedveteran8

Hi everyone,

First off, i don't want any sympathy, i just need some answers hopefully through this. (astrology) I don't know what to do anymore, i'm 19 years old and i'm studying Elektronics-ICT at College for about 7 months now, and i failed all my 7 exams and failed every other test now.

When i first signed up for the study i already had some doubts but i felt a pressure coming from my family side to keep studying for a better future.
3 months ago i had my first exams and i just burnt out, i studied so much and stressed so much i felt really unhappy. I changed my mindset and said : "**** it, we'll see what happen, if i fail i'm gonna do the best i can to pick it back up" But i just kept on failing and i have resits in August, 7 resits!

This is also more a mathematical field of study and mathematics never interested me and i always found it grey and boring.

I had a test couple of days ago, a relatively easy one. And i failed that one also. I always have the feeling like the things i study never sticks in my head. Why???? I'm so confused and don't know what to do anymore.

A big outlet for me was boxing, but since my injuries i can't box anymore for a long period. That bugs me mentally.

Also a big big problem with me is... I don't think i can ever sustain a normal 9 to 5 job. I can for a couple of weeks but i just feel so depressed and bored. I can't stand it, so how the hell can i do the things i love after i "completed" this study? I always needed something interesting like performing arts, rap, boxing, something exciting. But atm i feel lost. The only thing that keeps me fueled is my girlfriend, and my fantasies about being famous in the things i love! But there are always moments where my feet hit the ground and it feels to far fetched.

Here is my Natal chart: http://i.imgur.com/gz8uaGk.png
Aspects: http://imgur.com/hwc2q8M

I just need some explanations on why i feel like this, maybe some career suggestions?

Thank you very much for reading! :lol:

Last edited: