saturn in 8th house and marriage ?

sibylline

What does it mean in general or in relation to marriage? It certainly doesn't mean a poor spouse but how is it aspected?

sibylline

And what sign is Saturn in?

The Saturn has positive aspects so it may show itself well, like achieving financial stability through marriage, a lasting marriage, or building material success with a partner. I know one with a strong Saturn in the 8th house and he was able to create a very successful business with his wife, even though he was struggling on his own. This of course depends on the willingness of the person to accept the responsibilities of partnership, which comes more readily if Saturn has easy aspects.

Farahsunshine

And what sign is Saturn in?

The Saturn has positive aspects so it may show itself well, like achieving financial stability through marriage, a lasting marriage, or building material success with a partner. I know one with a strong Saturn in the 8th house and he was able to create a very successful business with his wife, even though he was struggling on his own. This is of course depends on the willingness of the person to accept the responsibilities of partnership, which comes more readily if Saturn has easy aspects.
Saturn in pisces and my 8th hous is in pisces too
Uranus in capricorn and 6th house
Neptune in capricorn and 6th house
Pluto in scorpi and 4th house

Last edited:

cosmicseeing

I have Saturn in Aries in the 8th house. Sextile Sun, sextile Jupiter and square Venus.
My boyfriend's moon is conjunct my Saturn, also in Aries in the 8th house.

We've been in a relationship for about 2 years. Our suns are opposite. We get along well. :) It feels very much like a "soulmate" relationship, since the beginning we've had an enflamed connection.

Still learning a lot about this Saturn placement.