Slightly annoyed with a guy

Erickaf

So I got asked out by a guy that lives in my city. We met via a dating app but I recently deleted my profile as I am working/studying so many hours a week so it's difficult to arrange dates etc. Anyway, I got on nicely with this guy. We started chatting beginning of May and chatted for a few days. He travelled to France and the U.K. with friends for a few days and before he left he said he would like to take me out. It's been a week and I've heard nothing. I sent him a text the 19th but hasn't responded.
Did he just change his mind, unexpectedly met someone while on his travels?

My interpretation:
I am Jupiter, he is Mercury we trine. That would say yes. But Moon in Scorpio opposes Mercury. Maybe there is still a chance for us to meet?

kai

Looking at some other chart in here and the interpretations that followed from a few members, I would say that Jupiter and Mercury rx don't actually trine even though it shows as if they trine because Mercury rx doesn't meet Jupiter....it's like an orb or two short of making an exact aspect with Jupiter as mercury has turned direct I think, so it never met Jupiter during that rx trine, so the answer to that trine is a no. Being novice that I am, I would have looked at that as an applying trine myself just like you did above, so I am glad I learned that nuance the other day from another chart that had the same querent and quiested planets. :) Hope this helps.

LovelyMissAries

Eh, I wouldn't use him as Mercury personally but *shrugs*

Mercury would be good to look at to symbolize the mind and "talking" though, and it's trine to Jupiter plus your background info means he was talking to multiple people + traveling and learning as well. Busy, basically.

I would use 5th for him since it wasn't serious, then maybe Mercury. Again just my preference... and Sun isn't aspecting Moon or Jupiter, Venus isn't aspecting Moon or Jupiter. Sun is applying to Venus though so you will probably find someone better anyway.

Moon may be opposing Mercury but who wants that... talk a little bit again just for it to not work or just to argue or something, who cares, ya know?

On top of all of that I just realized Moon is via combusta so, more to come I'm sure.

Erickaf

Looking at some other chart in here and the interpretations that followed from a few members, I would say that Jupiter and Mercury rx don't actually trine even though it shows as if they trine because Mercury rx doesn't meet Jupiter....it's like an orb or two short of making an exact aspect with Jupiter as mercury has turned direct I think, so it never met Jupiter during that rx trine, so the answer to that trine is a no. Being novice that I am, I would have looked at that as an applying trine myself just like you did above, so I am glad I learned that nuance the other day from another chart that had the same querent and quiested planets. :) Hope this helps.
I'm annoyed because it's the second time this happened to me but with a different guy. Maybe j just have bad luck this year? Lol.

I didn't know Mercury and Jupiter don't actually meet. That is why we may never meet. Thank You.

Erickaf

Eh, I wouldn't use him as Mercury personally but *shrugs*

Mercury would be good to look at to symbolize the mind and "talking" though, and it's trine to Jupiter plus your background info means he was talking to multiple people + traveling and learning as well. Busy, basically.

I would use 5th for him since it wasn't serious, then maybe Mercury. Again just my preference... and Sun isn't aspecting Moon or Jupiter, Venus isn't aspecting Moon or Jupiter. Sun is applying to Venus though so you will probably find someone better anyway.

Moon may be opposing Mercury but who wants that... talk a little bit again just for it to not work or just to argue or something, who cares, ya know?

On top of all of that I just realized Moon is via combusta so, more to come I'm sure.
Using the fifth hasn't worked out in the past so 7th makes sense. But it's always good to try something new or try all ideas. But yes as he traveling and meeting people it would make sense, he probably met someone on his trips and forgot about me.
Yep I noticed too Moon via combusta. Not sure how that would apply to my situation.
Thanks.

Erickaf

Thank you guys. I won't say it's driving me crazy or intense just annoyed. This happened to me twice in the past month. With another guy. Strange!

rafaella

So I got asked out by a guy that lives in my city. We met via a dating app but I recently deleted my profile as I am working/studying so many hours a week so it's difficult to arrange dates etc. Anyway, I got on nicely with this guy. We started chatting beginning of May and chatted for a few days. He travelled to France and the U.K. with friends for a few days and before he left he said he would like to take me out. It's been a week and I've heard nothing. I sent him a text the 19th but hasn't responded.
Did he just change his mind, unexpectedly met someone while on his travels?

My interpretation:
I am Jupiter, he is Mercury we trine. That would say yes. But Moon in Scorpio opposes Mercury. Maybe there is still a chance for us to meet?

Moon translates between Mer and Jup, but by opposition, this may mean contact. But opposition brings separation. I'm not seeing this to develop.