Is it time to move on from my medication?

I am wondering if it is time. For the past few days I have been coming off my last remaining drug that appears to be contributing to my depression. It doesn't appear to be helping me anymore.

I have had a long history of nothing but problems with medication. My immune system fights off the medication and causes issues with time (relatively short time). One med "works", but it only helps control my anxieties and doesn't quite do much in regards to my disorder. Now, it appears to be causing more harm than good.

So I ask, am I making the right decision to come off my last remaining medication? Whenever I lower the dosage, I become more in tune with my emotions.

medication.gif

ScorpioCancerian

Good evening,

first of all have in mind that this is an astrology forum and for lowering or stopping your medication you must ask your doctor before doing anything.

Let's see the chart :
Your medication is signified by Saturn, the Lord of the 10th house. Does Saturn (the medication) help Venus (L1, your physical body) ? No, unfortunately Saturn isn't in any Venus' dignities. This is the answer to your question.
Let's take this a bit further. In traditional medical astrology, the planet ruling L1, is what we called the planet of the disease, because the disease actually rules ones body. In your chart, the planet of the disease is Jupiter in Virgo (a hot and moist planet in a cold and dry sign - the difference between planet's and sign's qualities is crucial in traditional astrology concerning medical questions).
So, look what planet rules your medication; this is Jupiter, the disease. The disease has power over your medication. So, here we have a clear cut picture that this medication doesn't work. Additionaly, Saturn is Rx, which means that something is wrong with medication.

But, before you do anything, please, please, ask your doctor first.