Looks pretty exciting!

stormborn

I am still fairly new to astrology, but I think that having an ascendant for a solar return that is the same sign as one's MC is good right?

This past year has been all about developing an arts council, and things are just swimmingly fast. I do feel a bit wobbly but just do some deep breathing to get centred once again. I am hoping next year there will be much fruition in terms of my own personal career as an artist as well as a community advocate.

Any thoughts on what perils and opportunities to watch out for?

Any moves in the works, changes of career, anything out of the ordinary?

Thank you very much as always.
Julia

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_julia_t_2015122.4516.2884.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_julia_t_2015122.4516.2884.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 22

stormborn

Hoping for some comments.

What I can see is that my Asc & Venus is in Libra this coming year very close to my natal Midheaven. Does that mean that my art career will be more successful?

My hopes are to apply for MFA, at three universities, on in Portland and one in San Diego and one in San Francisco. Is there a possibility of success?

It looks like Saturn and the Sun and Merc are in my second house, is this a good financial sign, that maybe I'll be able to afford the MFA?

There doesn't seem to be a lot happening in houses 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Thank you for any insights.

kshantaram

Premium Member
first lord sat now retro towards venus scorpio 10th enemy sign, stress in career matters till end july,
sq moon under challenge, prone to urological health issues-kidneys etc,

while could be good for research-occult aptitudes.

venus scorpio 10th occult aptitude, astrology, alchemy, etc. and may be metal music.
scorpio secretive, sentimental, reserved.
venus lord 5th over the 10th tending to elevate position in life.

come Aug 015 sat direct again over sun-mer sag 12th impacting health and finances-expenses to care,
sun lord 8th for chronic health issues, impacting heart-stomach-feet-urological issues, etc to care.

sat 11th from moon may be gains from foreign lands, old friends, etc, caring for health-finances same time.

sun-mer sag intellectual, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, sportive.
sun 8th lord over the 12th success amidst adversity, could have managerial aptitude.

rahu the node currently transit libra 9th tending to foreign travels, pilgrimage,
also transit 9th from moon coincidentally.

ketu the separative node over aries 3rd/3rd from moon too, impulsive and accident prone,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders, impacting sibling relations, tending to impulsive risk taking.
jup transit leo trine aries-ketu protective till mid-Aug.

late 015 ketu heading towards jup-pisces 2nd/2nd from moon, impacting finances, speech,
scope for detachment from family, and prone to pain-injury-surgery throat-liver etc to care.
hope jup aspect over own pisces protective.

asc lord jup-rahu transit virgo 8th opp/8th from moon, could vitiate judgment tending to rise-fall,
prone to tb-cancer urological-intestinal-liver etc to care.

transits pointing towards health care, expenses/constraints, research-occult aptitudes, foreign travels, rise-fall.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant. could share specific feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

stormborn

Thank you kshantaram,
I will watch out for the health issues you have pointed out.

It doesn't look like it will be a very happy year for me next year 2016? :crying:

When you say "come Aug" is that prior to the SR or in 2016? The reason I ask is because I tend to feel the impacts of the next year as early as August but the flavour of the year will start to make itself known in September.

I am also going to google the phrases you have stated to help me understand.

Thank you again.