It seems like I'm too much of a Scorpio

Arachnophobia

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and to astrology altogether, but I've been reading a lot about it and I'd like some help to understand a few aspects of my natal chart.

I'm a male Scorpio with Cancer rising and have Scorpio scattered all over my natal chart: Sun (of course), Moon, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. Most planets in Scorpio on my chart are in the 4th house, except Venus, which is in the 5th house.

Since I've been delving into astrology readings I've been freaked out by all the negative connotations associated with Scopio, and I've read somewhere that a Scorpio stellium in the fourth house is one of the worst scenarios for this sign.

From the little I know of astrology so far, the fouth house is connected with the past, the subconscious and the early childhood.

I'd really appreciate if you guys could illuminate me on what could be the psychological implications of this.

I can recognize in myself a lot of the typical Scorpio: I'm a secret freak; I hide my feelings to a detrimental point, even (perhaps mostly) the tender ones; I'm an all-or-nothing type of guy; I'm self-effacing but fiercely proud and hate to be trifled with; I can bear grudges forever and if someone does any harm either to me or to someone I care for the obsessive need for vengeance eats away at me (although I never acknowledge I've been affected because as I said I'm fiercely proud).

The thing about the fourth house being connected to the past, early childhood and the unconscious got me curious, because it might help explain a lot of issues I've coped with my entire life and which have kind of "stunted" me and for which psychoanalysis have been ridiculously ineffective - for one thing because I could never trust a therapist.

Any thoughts? I'm eager to know more about it.

(PS: My writing sounds a little "off" it's because I'm from Brazil and I learned English as a second language).

Slenkar

The cancer rising and planets in fourth house soften you up a bit I think, and give you the self effacing humor.

I have three planets in the fourth house and spend most of my time at home.

The Jupiter if really conjunct those other planets could pull you away from Scorpio's negative side?

Your English is very good, it would be nice to see a charti

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and to astrology altogether, but I've been reading a lot about it and I'd like some help to understand a few aspects of my natal chart.

I'm a male Scorpio with Cancer rising and have Scorpio scattered all over my natal chart: Sun (of course), Moon, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. Most planets in Scorpio on my chart are in the 4th house, except Venus, which is in the 5th house.

Since I've been delving into astrology readings I've been freaked out by all the negative connotations associated with Scopio, and I've read somewhere that a Scorpio stellium in the fourth house is one of the worst scenarios for this sign.

From the little I know of astrology so far, the fouth house is connected with the past, the subconscious and the early childhood.

I'd really appreciate if you guys could illuminate me on what could be the psychological implications of this.

I can recognize in myself a lot of the typical Scorpio: I'm a secret freak; I hide my feelings to a detrimental point, even (perhaps mostly) the tender ones; I'm an all-or-nothing type of guy; I'm self-effacing but fiercely proud and hate to be trifled with; I can bear grudges forever and if someone does any harm either to me or to someone I care for the obsessive need for vengeance eats away at me (although I never acknowledge I've been affected because as I said I'm fiercely proud).

The thing about the fourth house being connected to the past, early childhood and the unconscious got me curious, because it might help explain a lot of issues I've coped with my entire life and which have kind of "stunted" me and for which psychoanalysis have been ridiculously ineffective - for one thing because I could never trust a therapist.

Any thoughts? I'm eager to know more about it.

(PS: My writing sounds a little "off" it's because I'm from Brazil and I learned English as a second language).
The fourth house is connected to Cancer and therefore the Moon. So the fourth house is mainly your home, your past, the nurturing, your father (if you're a male) or your mother (if you're a woman)

I see a huge Cancer/Scorpio influence in your chart. Could you post your chart to see the rest of the aspects?

Arachnophobia

Here goes my chart:

attachment.php

I really appreciate your taking the time...

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 93