Liverpool vs Manchester United

Jay shah

Liverpool will meet Manchester United on 17 January 2021 at 5pm GMT
This match is at Anfield which is Liverpool home ground.

Any predictions @fensi88 @torero @jibreil

Torero

Hello! A draw is possible in this match by 25% percent.
Liverpool advantage 45%, Manchester United 30%.
For Manchester United, the dangerous period is from 36 to 45 minutes of the 1st half.
In the second half, the team goes to a weak position, Liverpool is on a good position throughout the game.

Jay shah

I just hope that Manchester United score during their dangerous period and hold on to the lead.

Any possibility of manchester united winning?🤐🤐🤐

Torero

Manchester United have an advantage in this game and they will go on to think further in this tournament. Liverpool is weak right now. A goal is possible from 30-45 minutes. Manchester United's position is a whole game stronger than Liverpool's.
50-65 also suitable for a goal.

Torero

Manchester United have an advantage in this game and they will go on to think further in this tournament. Liverpool is weak right now. A goal is possible from 30-45 minutes. Manchester United's position is a whole game stronger than Liverpool's.
50-65 also suitable for a goal.

30-45 (the goal thundered a little earlier than 26)
48 minutes, trying on
58 goals (interval 50-65). And the most important thing in this match is that Liverpool has nothing to do with the Descendant, no matter what shorts and what color he plays. This is my opinion and I stick to it.
Congratulations to MU fans.

Attachments

• MNU 3-2 LIV _ Manchester Utd - Liverpool _ Match Summary - Opera 2021-01-24 21.28.29.jpg
    MNU 3-2 LIV _ Manchester Utd - Liverpool _ Match Summary - Opera 2021-01-24 21.28.29.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 25

Tengku Hadi

30-45 (the goal thundered a little earlier than 26)
48 minutes, trying on
58 goals (interval 50-65). And the most important thing in this match is that Liverpool has nothing to do with the Descendant, no matter what shorts and what color he plays. This is my opinion and I stick to it.
Congratulations to MU fans.

Your predictions are always on point, torero. It reminded me of your prediction on who will win the Premier League this season, and you said it will be Liverpool again. Looking at their situation now, it looks like they would have problems even qualifying for Top 4, let alone winning it. I wonder what will happen between now and then for that to happen.

Torero

Your predictions are always on point, torero. It reminded me of your prediction on who will win the Premier League this season, and you said it will be Liverpool again. Looking at their situation now, it looks like they would have problems even qualifying for Top 4, let alone winning it. I wonder what will happen between now and then for that to happen.

Thank you for your question, I will prepare a detailed analysis on this issue, because I myself became interested in what was happening.

Torero

I base my analysis on the first match of the season.
Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Leicester have key positions on the map.
The strongest position is in Liverpool, then MC, Leicester, Manchester United.
In games where Liverpool have lost points, there is a clear connection with the managers of these teams. The main rivals of Liverpool's season are the MC and Manchester United. The main opponent of the MC is Liverpool, Leicester.
From February, Liverpool will begin to rise in the game.
Lester will have a recession, he will definitely not be the champion this year.
Tottenham are missing, no chance.
The main rival of Manchester United are MC, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton about them, he can stumble during the championship. In the month of March, April.
I think Liverpool's problems are temporary and either he or the MC can become the champion this year. MU is a temporary rise. I do not know how it will actually be, but my analysis is as follows.

Tengku Hadi

I base my analysis on the first match of the season.
Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Leicester have key positions on the map.
The strongest position is in Liverpool, then MC, Leicester, Manchester United.
In games where Liverpool have lost points, there is a clear connection with the managers of these teams. The main rivals of Liverpool's season are the MC and Manchester United. The main opponent of the MC is Liverpool, Leicester.
From February, Liverpool will begin to rise in the game.
Lester will have a recession, he will definitely not be the champion this year.
Tottenham are missing, no chance.
The main rival of Manchester United are MC, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton about them, he can stumble during the championship. In the month of March, April.
I think Liverpool's problems are temporary and either he or the MC can become the champion this year. MU is a temporary rise. I do not know how it will actually be, but my analysis is as follows.

Thanks Torero. So from your analysis, though MC have a chance, Liverpool is still the odds on to win the PL this season. I would love to see how things turn out these coming weeks.