Will I finish my university year successfully?

avrillavigne

Hi all,
I made this horary chart.
Virgo Asc, I am Mecury in 11th house of hopes and wishes trining Mars in Pisces (9th house ruler).
Their trine is about to perfect (6 degrees).
Uranus is in the 9th house - sudden changes?
My question is what happens when the quesited is in the fall of the querent, and the querent is in the fall of the quesited—never seen a chart like this before.
Unfortunately, I had some problems with a teacher and I am concerned she might do me wrong when marking the exams and final year projects.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.41.39.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.41.39.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive looked at the part of success, which is @ 23° Gemini in the 10th house. The ruler of the exam/venus and you mercury both flow the opposite way from the POS. Also, you mercury are in a pitted degree which brings restrictions to you.

As mercury/you and the exam/venus both flow the opposite way from each other, exam/venus is rx, you/mercury are in a blocked degree, and Uranus is in the 9th house of exams, it looks like there may be a cancellation/turn around or delay of some sorts with regards to the exam dates/completion. Maybe this is why the charts showing you won't be successful. If this is not the case then its something that doesn't go to plan that causes you not to finish successfully.

avrillavigne

Ive looked at the part of success, which is @ 23° Gemini in the 10th house. The ruler of the exam/venus and you mercury both flow the opposite way from the POS. Also, you mercury are in a pitted degree which brings restrictions to you.

As mercury/you and the exam/venus both flow the opposite way from each other, exam/venus is rx, you/mercury are in a blocked degree, and Uranus is in the 9th house of exams, it looks like there may be a cancellation/turn around or delay of some sorts with regards to the exam dates/completion. Maybe this is why the charts showing you won't be successful. If this is not the case then its something that doesn't go to plan that causes you not to finish successfully.

Isn't the ruler of the exam the 9th house lord - Mars?
And what is part of success? I googled it but couldn't find information.

Last edited: