the node and reality

filly

i can't pull it up .you might repost , but i am logging out so i will look at it tommorrow

rahu

I can't seem to upload it as well. I'm on my phone and samsung doesn't seem to translate the links many times.
I've got my chart on my profile but I can't get access as well.
So from memo:
Asc/NN 24 Lib
Venus 8Ari rx
Mars 28PIS
Jupiter4Gem
Saturn 10Leo
Sun 5Taur
Moon 26 Can
Merc 13 Tau rx
Uranus 9Scor rx
Nept 17Sag
Pluto 11 Lib

Thanks for having a look anyway.
I believe some of my nodes configuration meaning point to a need and a visible potential of developing myself. But I'm so burden always with one person or another. I simply put dear people in front of me even to my detriment. I know I should say no, and do what's best for me though I find it selfish... but I feel I should be a bit more selfish! The Moon square is not helping at all!! Responsibility for other's joining emotional attachment...just kills any of my potential for good or for bad! Lol
I'm very independent though and free spirit. People can take anything from me except the freedom to be me and express myself! I cannot be controlled by no one but my so called responsibility/ civism/ compassion is far too great and I end up being tied to situations I feel I shouldn't by my own agreement.
I feel this time around I'm not supposed to try to become a great person of great achievements, but to spend this life interchanging, helping, and maybe give myself some value...
Looking at my chart you'll see apart of the Moon on the MC in Cancer (and if you count uranus) that all planets are debilitated. Even the Moon is in a pitted degree, end of sign and out of sect!
When I started learning Astrology I just wanted to through my chart away.
But looking at me now, I know I'm a surviver and I can live anywhere under any conditions!
I've done far better till now than certain people have done with more auspicious birth charts. And I seem in a position where I must help them out!
I let myself go to save them out. But without realising by saving them I may be saving myself...
I may be on the right path but I didn't quite get the point on the Nodes yet! Specially mine!

Regards,

JUPITERASC

....my 7th house is jam packed with planets and asteroids. I'm curious how that will play out. It will begin with S. Node going over my Jupiter and then all the rest of my planets in 7th the next few months to a year....
Because there are more than one and a half million asteroids in the asteroid belt orbiting our Sun, then every house of every natal chart is 'jam packed' with asteroids.

That Mercury, Sun, Moon, Venus and Jupiter are all in Placidus 7th house of partnerships of all kinds, including relationships and marriage
also business partnership
shows that your life is likely to be eventful in these areas

the zodiacal longitudes of the Moon's nodes change every day. The nodal axis has a retrograde motion i.e., its zodiacal position is displaced "backward," in the sense opposite to that of the Sun's and the Moon's motion in the sky. Thus, the nodes move from Aries to Pisces, to Aquarius, etc.

The Nodes travel at the rate of about three minutes of an arc a day,
and the nodal axis circles around the whole zodiac in about 18.6 years

So these nodal transits to
Mercury, Sun, Moon, Venus and Jupiter last occurred 18.6 years ago
therefore
recalling events at that time
is a helpful indicator of likely events for this particular transit :smile:

rahu

Banned
Rahu, Refering to the Biblical comment you've made about the Adam, Eve e the serpent...
I don't think God lied by saying they would die. Their death need not to be immediate after they leave Eden.
I believe their circumstances before that happened was to live forever in paradise. When Adam and Eve tried the forbiden fruit they where cast out and became mortals! They were said to live many years beyond the rest of mortals but yes, they eventually died...

hi filly
first off,god says "surely die" which implies immediately. they did not die immediately and the serpent was correct on this point.

secondly you need to read the rest of genesis and not repeat what you pastor told you.

in genesis 1: 22, god said to the elohim(gods- in the plural) because adam and eve have eaten from the tree of knowledge , they must be cast out before they eat of the tree of life and live forever like US.
so adam and eve did not live forever at that point but they had the potential to live for ever and be like gods.
this point is obscured by many modern translations. they instead slant the words to give the impression you have mistakenly learned.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
This article maybe of interest for members regarding to the nodes. I am constantly searching for the significant of the nodes in particular of their benefice and malefic affects as well as alternative interpretation that is valuable and inspiring.

http://www.johnhayes.biz/Articles/ArticlesVedic.htm
Ketu indicates difficult personal karma such as long term addictions and compulsions. It represents karma that is much more deep-seated, introverted and internalised - karmas that are less open and outgoing than the ambition and desire represented by Rahu.

In its positive side Ketu shows karmic accomplishment -those skills and abilities which we have perfected in previous lives which we bring into this life fully developed. For this reason those souls who are born with great abilities - natural psychics, healers, those with musical or mathematical skills etc. - will have a prominent South Node (Ketu). Many old souls have a very strong Ketu.
Because the Nodes represent an eclipse of light....The North Node (Rahu) conjunct the Moon can cause considerable mental disturbance, while the conjunction of the Sun with the South Node (Ketu) can cause compulsive or obsessive behaviour patterns to emerge. It is always worth exploring the house positions of the Nodes, particularly when they fall on the cusps of houses. They are most powerful when falling on the Ascendant-Descendant axis, indicating the strong influence of past life karma on ones present life situation, often creating what appears to be a very 'predestined' life. You will find that a birth-chart with a close conjunction of a planet to one of the Nodes is particularly worthy of investigation, although any set 'cook-book' type interpretations of their influence should be avoided. Remember that the Nodes are very subtle in their nature - hence termed dragons or serpents by the ancients - and need careful and intuitive study in order to reach a meaningful interpretation.

rahu

Banned
poyi
interesting article

but

" Remember that the Nodes are very subtle in their nature - hence termed dragons or serpents by the ancients - and need careful and intuitive study in order to reach a meaningful interpretation. "

the nodes are not subtle ,they are one of the most powerful symbols in a chart. any symbol in one"s chart can be analysized by looking at the reoccurring square transits to the symbol you are interested in.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Hi filly
With the dragonhead on your ascendant, you have very strong psychic abilities as this position gives telepathy and the ability to read other’s thoughts and emotions. It give excellent intelligence but as the astral planes comes through your ascendant ,you can sometimes be overwhelmed mentally.
Your Uranus/venus midpoint is square to the nodal axis . this is extremely emotionally/sexually attractive. You have always had many suitors and you emotional nature can be quite wild. This is a position that often has many suitors at once.
But this sexual/emotional/psychic energy you have can bring a dark side as orcus is conjunct the moon and thee are square the nodal axis.
On one hand this can give your prophetic dreams. But often the dreams have a dark side as I would think you have had premonitions of other peoples death. This can also show that the departed return to you in your dreams. The moon shows that you likely have emotional issues. There may be some childhood experi4nces which you are repressing. The moon/orcus shows that even when you are emotionally expressive and having a good time socializing with other, you can still feel isolated or alone as if the world is just a film you are watching from a secluded emotional place.
Eros is square to eris and the midpoint is square to the vertex. This highlights your strong emotional and sexual nature , but it also indicates that you have received emotional and sexual attention that harmed you. So these aspect indicate that you can change from being happy and carefree to despondent and sad for no obvious reason. though you are very sexual. Your sexuality scares you at times as you cannot turn off your attraction. Sometimes the wrong type of men comes on to you. The Uranus/venus square also shows that you are just as alluring to women .

Your mars is opposed to ceres giving you sensitivity to others and very caring and nurturing feeling. But the mars/vensu midpoint is square to nessus ,which again show that your emotional/sexual energy has brought you pain.this shows insensitive and cruel men attracted to you.

Psyche trine to the sun/sedan conjunction gives you a idealistic and romantically pursue of truth as your word is your bond and you expect other’s especially those you love to always be truthful and moral.
So you might have confusion in your life as you are person of truth and light , yet many times the men who seek you out are base and cruel.
Saturn is square to Uranus , so your life has been marked by sudden changes. this bodes your parents were separated with the satrun/Uranus midpoint opposed to mars, you have a wanderlust and need to always see need and different places. Ixion is conjunct o Uranus showing you have a stern or competitive side. As ixion shows you always find yourself involved with social/romantic discord as well as the men in your life.
Yet with such abrupt changes in your life and romances, Jupiter is opposed to juno and square to psyche giving you idealistic longings for a marriage and commitment .
With the moon conjunct to psyche , you are a free spirit but you never can become free as unconscious dynamics such as orcus always bring dark desire toward you.

I see that last august and into September , you r life was suddenly changed. You might have moved or you might have left a abusive lover.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
poyi
interesting article

but

" Remember that the Nodes are very subtle in their nature - hence termed dragons or serpents by the ancients - and need careful and intuitive study in order to reach a meaningful interpretation. "

the nodes are not subtle ,they are one of the most powerful symbols in a chart. any symbol in one"s chart can be analysized by looking at the reoccurring square transits to the symbol you are interested in.

rahu

I agree they always have profound impacts. The subtleness could be the way they swing in between extreme good and extreme bad as rahu can cause tragedy as well as extreme gain while Ketu can do the same or remove what is truly poisonous which I had experienced my detachment from birth place was in fact what I should have done in life and actually beneficial.

If I were to stay with my family and birthplace I would still be suffering greatly today and not reaching my goal of the Rahu in 10th house the first step was precisely bu leaving my family and birthplace. It was only through the Pluto transit at my IC and south node I escape my home and experience the long and slow reform of the bottom of my chart. South node in my case had given me the ability to remove from that situation through at the same time very evil supernatural event occur so the other gate was opened it was so extreme I was suicidial as dr Farr mentioned the negative effect of South node can do in the other thread. I literally did almost attempt to suicide at that point in time but not only hearing the noise for that inhuman spirit I also heard a different voice to literal stopped me to attempt. It was some very extreme period of my life but never occurred in such nature afterward. But my connection to those being was extremely unusual and highly stunt which I never experience ever since and lived normal life with regular ups and downs for 11-12 years now. Very strange encounter in those 2 years. I blame them as the activation of my natal vertex, moon nodes axises. I went through the hell but bounce back higher than I ever could imagine before the transit to my natal configuration. Though the impact of south node was truly felt I will still be willing to go through the same just to be able to achieve what I achieved after such profound effects. Therefore I don't see south node as purely evil but just simply Headless!

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
The issues with my first boyfriend/ex husband was soon after I moved aboard while Pluto was continue to transit in my 4th house I met him and had long term relationship. The over all theme of the relationship again was just like in hell and again I will still do everything to go through those issues and experiences again just to gain the enlightenment at all cost. The manifestation of such issues would be Jupiter as the ruler of 4th and final dispositor of 7th conjuncts south node, node axis and aspect all axises including conjuction to vertex and MC/IC. The transformation is truly profound and deep from my being I was never the same anymore and for the better.

rahu

Banned
evil is the eye of the beholder.that there is a vibration that that draws forth the polariites of good and evil ,could be caught by the nodes movements is rarely considered. the nodes circumference is lost like the forest obscured by so many trees.
rahu

poyi

Premium Member
I truly believe when the node is activated from either side you Can get either side of the influences and very much inseperable. Particularly at the bendings as t-square that is a crossroad effect to my understanding and at that particular point of the crossroad you can choose your path that will lead you to either directions or should say both lead to one and other. I think that I am more toward the consideration of equaly bad and equal good effects that will lead to complex mix of goods and evils the choices to be made for the desires of lust or light between the head and the body. To me it is impossible to gain enlightenment and improved your quality without going through the hardship of south node. You need the equaly bitter and lost side of life to appreciate the sweetness and joy in life.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
My idea is as a whole in long range effect the north node will lead to south node and from south node it will to north node. The cycle of moon nodestransit. The 18 years approximate cycle at about 9 years that will be a turning point energy exchange or the transit north node will be at it original bendings to form a Cross then the nature of the axis swing up and down in the orderly fashion every 9 years of it own cycle then return to it natal position or original birth of event of that moon nodes position. Every 9 years there will be a Turn.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the node reflects quantum principles. There is no “either” side… there are no sides.all elements are intrinsically connected through quantum physics following the principle of Non-Locality. The dragon is not turned on or off, it is reflective of the energy that give coherence to you reality of polarities.
rahu

rahu

Banned
to round off the 18.61.year cycle to 18 and the 9.3 year half cycle to 9 blocks the recognition that the nodes transit are exact to the day as a norm. but as the true nodal cycles can vary with 2-3 months, one must look to the degree of the true node as a reference point backwards and forward.
the dragon brings dates and time, it does not hide in "trends" and philosophy.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
I also found Quantum Physic extremely interesting. I have always considered Astrology as Science. Prediction is only a matter of observing enough patterns and pin point the motion of patterns/cycles. When one can get it right, all predictive astrology are only Clockwork.

http://www.aureas.org/rams/rams15QuanticDASUS.htm

You may find this article helpful.

Quantum mechanics is the science of matter and radiation at an atomic level. Classical (Newtonian) physics failed to explain very small particles (where quantum mechanics took over) and very fast particles of nearly the speed of light (where theory of relativity took over). Quantum mechanics corrects classical physics at the atomic and subatomic levels. The term quantum (Latin for quantity) refers to the discrete units that the theory assigns to physical quantities such as the energy of light and electromagnetic wave.

Classical physics explained all physical phenomena in the world with two entities – matter and fields. Drop a stone from a bridge. The stone is made of matter. It drops because the earth’s gravitational field pulls it. Earth as a matter produces gravitational field which pulls the other much smaller matter like stone following Newton’s laws of motion. Scottish physicist James Clark proposed another field called electromagnetic field laying down the laws of electric and magnetic fields. Electricity and magnetism are not two separate fields but different aspects of a single electromagnetic field. Maxwell figured out that light is also an electro-magnetic field at certain frequencies.
Astrology is based on the idea that the cosmic events happening in the universe affect the events happening in the Earth. The basic concept of astrology is that the planets and zodiacs affect the health and energy of a person. By studying the patterns and cycles of the planets and zodiacs, astrologers have gathered data thousands of years ago how cosmic patterns and events affect human life. The planets and their relationship between themselves and with zodiacs change constantly, but can be predicted accurately by mathematical calculations. Thus by comparing the position of the Earth to the planets and zodiacs, astrologers can explain the present event and predict the future.

The cosmic energies that we know so far are the protons of elements of the periodic table. The dominant elements are hydrogen and helium along with other elements (lithium, beryllium and boron) with a few like carbon and oxygen. These cosmic rays on their way to the Earth are deflected by the electromagnetic field present throughout the galaxy. When these cosmic rays reach the Earth, they collide with the atoms of the upper atmosphere of the Earth releasing showers of gamma rays, X-rays and subatomic particles. There may be other of forms of cosmic energies reaching the Earth that are still to be discovered.
After all we are living in the physical world made of the same elements of soil and star dust.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Another very interesting article. To read further click the link.

http://www.midlandsschoolofastrology.co.uk/multiverse_astrology__for_astrology_students.html

One of the most interesting scientific discoveries of recent years is that of `dark` matter and `dark` energy. Basically, astrophysicists added up how much there should be in the Universe to keep it as it is - to stop it flying apart and keep it in the position it`s in. When they added it all up, they got an answer that stunned them - 96% of the Universe is `missing`. We can`t touch it, see it or interact with it at all. It is invisible. Everything we know – all the stars, all the galaxies, all the planets, all the gas in the Cosmos, everything on the Earth – all of it - only accounts for 4% of what they theorise MUST be there. 96% is in a different dimension or plain that exists along side ours, and doesn`t interact with ours at all except in the quantum realm. They have called the missing stuff `dark`, dark energy and dark matter to be exact.[1]

The dark 96% is right there in the room with you now. But it`s in a different dimension. So you can wave your arms around and you don`t hit anything, but actually you have just passed your arms through it.
The 4% that we know and live in was formed out of the 100% in the Big Bang.Out of the chaos, atoms got together to form the substances that make up our world.

In physical science, there are already enough information to suggest the Unknown Dimensions are existing together along with our physical world; in fact a much larger part of the world/universe are unknown to our physical body and beyond our comprehension.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
y.
So we all feel the steady motion of the earth, but for this to be. there must be a exterior force holding the earth axis steady.

Yet ,unbelievably, Science has no answer, in fact Science does not even ask the question. Such a big omission in the standard model is hard to comprehend.

This is an example of the Mirrors of Science. One can not believe that science does not have a answer but they do not..
I didn’t figure this out , I read a paper by nikola tesla.
http://teslasociety.com/biography.htmhttp://teslasociety.com/biography.htm

in this article he calculated the immense rotational forces existing from the earth’s rotation. And then pointed out scientist ignore this conundrum.
I had to read the article 2-3 times before I realized the simplicity of the scientific omission, he had pointed out.
So science is in fact concealing the most primal dynamics in our world.

rahu

the rotation energies of all the planets and stars is totally ignore by science. there is enouigh rotational energy existant to provide the missing dark energy. but scientist do not want to focus on a source of free energy, so they come jup with yet another hypothetic energy .

http://teslasociety.com/biography.htm

emmuael velikovsky pointed out the missing celestial dynamic:the electrical fields of the planets and stars.

his letters with einstein are informitive and explanatory.
this one especially.
http://varchive.org/cor/einstein/550111ve.htm
the full set are at
http://varchive.org/cor/einstein/index.htm

rahu

rahu

Banned
just a note

the transitting node will stimulate progressed natal aspects . this allows a tighter time period in which to research the transit you are concerned about

rahu

rahu

Banned
just as the laws of motion are ignored in respect to the earths rotation energy .
Astrology ignores the energies of the nodal axis.

there was a recent thread about transits , and once again all the lofty and most irrevalent forces and philopshy of the node obscured any sense the node has immediate "reality" value and affects.

the easiest way to judge the node is to look for periods when the node is square a symbol in your chart.this transit is more stable and repetative than any other transit i have researched.

a node square will bring to life the chosen symbol in aspect,sign and house.

the power of "4" is manifestation so any symbol energies by the 4th harmonic(90 degrees) will manifest.

rahu