Marriage or not?

mackicamica

Hi guys. Will this relationship lead to a marriage? If so, when? Will we have kids?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 46
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 35

muchacho

Hi guys. Will this relationship lead to a marriage? If so, when? Will we have kids?
Both synastry and composite look good. The synastry shows a deep connection and growth potential. The composite, using whole sign houses, with Sun in 8th shows the growth potential again, Venus in 7th marriage, Moon in 9th shared values and Jupiter as ruler of 5th in 9th children. Saturn in 7th may indicate a delay though.

muchacho

The house Saturn is in usually shows an area of life that you take very seriously, where you don't like to take risks and tend to play it safe until you've either made up your mind or are more sure of yourself. As a result of that, not much is happening in the early stages, but in the later stages you usually see profound manifestations.

In the synastry, are you the inner or the outer wheel?

muchacho

Okay, using whole sign houses again, Saturn is in the 6th in your chart and in the 5th in your partner's chart. So he may be the reason for the potential delay.

Arena

I did not look at the synastry and I did not look at the composite.
I casted a horary chart to ask the question about marriage.
My answer is no, you are not getting married at this stage.
The chart showed me a weak reception and no aspect between the significators and they are moving away from each other.
The Moon (the matter of marriage) has just very recently opposed you.
All that to me means that you two are not getting married.