Who is the thief?

suhasg

I am not good at Western Horary so interested if Western Horary technique could through some light on this case.

The event happened on 3 June 2014 between 9:00 Am Indian Standard Time) and 11:30 PM ! But the query made on 25 Jan 2015 , 21:29:30 Indian Standard Time, Time Zone: INT -05:30:00

73e50'00,19n57'00
Setting: Geocentric,Tropical,Placidus,Mean Node

Case:

A person, let us call him Mr X, lost his wallet containing some cash and couple of important documents. He suspects two persons
1> a neighbor
2> a servant.

One more person was also with them when this event happened and that was Mr X's mother.

All were traveling together, Mr X was driving, servant was in front sear, neighbor and mother was in the back seat. While driving, Mr X gave his wallet to his mother to keep it in her handbag, both the neighbor and the servant saw this. Mother says she kept it her shoulder bag instead because the handbag was locked. As the shoulder bag is open (no locking facility) it is quite easy to lift any item from it.

Neighbor got down in the middle of the journey. During the last half an hour of the journey , mother shifted to front seat to act as a navigator. Servant of course had to shift to back seat

Next day morning it was found that the wallet is missing. Both neighbor and servant had enough opportunity to snatch the wallet from the open shoulder bag.

Mr X searched all his luggage and the car again again but no avail.

Now Mr X after giving up all the hopes of getting the wallet back, only interested in knowing :who did it?

My KP Horary analysis suggests that the wallet is still with them , it is in the mother's belongings some where, but she is unaware of it and Mr X will find it accidentally in about 12 weeks from now.

I would appreciate if anybody could suggest anything in this regards.

Attachments

• Horary Chart 1.jpg
    Horary Chart 1.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 63
Suhasg:

The wallet is probably not stolen !

It is likely lost and I agree, item will eventually be found.

Mercury, chart ruler, (representing the querent) is retrograde, suggesting that the question will have to be drastically revised or reviewed at some point.

Meanwhile, the Moon's last seperating aspect is a sextile to Mercury.

That suggests to me that the item was not stolen, but misplaced.

With Venus, ruler of 2nd house, in Aquarius, in the 6th house, the item may be recovered, as Moon will eventually sextile Venus.

I will predict that the wallet is in the querent's house.

-HM

Dirius

Venus represents the wallet = rules the 2nd (your stuff and your money)

Jupiter represents the thief (the 7th house)

Venus recently separated from an opposition with Jupiter. The fact that venus is in the 6th house (traditionally, the "servant's" house), would point to the servant.

Mercury applying opposition with Jupiter, then going retrograde,then eventually re-applying to opposition with jupiter....could mean the querent was planning on confronting the servant about it, but decided not to?

The neighbor is represented by the 3rd house, ruled by mars. Since the moon is placed in Aries, is it possible that the querent thinks the real perpetrator was the neighbor?

I suppose you calculated 12 weeks, because of the moon applying sextile towards venus in 12 degrees.

My KP Horary analysis suggests that the wallet is still with them , it is in the mother's belongings some where, but she is unaware of it and Mr X will find it accidentally in about 12 weeks from now.

This chart corroborates your above hunch, since radix Moon in Aries last seperating aspect was a sextile with Mercury, traditional ruler of the 10th house of mothers.

The 11th house rules the mothers possessions, (2nd from the 10th) which you claim, the wallet will be found ?

HM

Dirius

The 11th house rules the mothers possessions, (2nd from the 10th) which you claim, the wallet will be found ?

The wallet is not the mother's, its the querent's:

A person, let us call him Mr X, lost his wallet containing some cash and couple of important documents. He suspects two persons

The handbag the wallet was placed in, is the item that belongs to the mother.

(the first time I read it I was actually looking for "the mother's item" too).

suhasg

....could mean the querent was planning on confronting the servant about it, but decided not to?

..... is it possible that the querent thinks the real perpetrator was the neighbor?

Thanks a lot. You are spot on the two findings : confronting the servant and doubting the neighbor.

It indeed happened , Mr. X approached police and lodged a formal complaint as it was necessary to get duplicate copies of the lost documents. Police took interest in the case, and the Servant (the most likely suspect) was interrogated by police by using their METHODS (you know what those methods are!) and gave a clean chat to the servant. Mr X is bit hesitating about his neighbor.

I use totally different technique called ‘Krishnamurthy Paddhati’ , KP for short, which is based on Nakshatras and 249 divisions of the zodiac, not much into planetary aspects.

Suhas

Last edited:

suhasg

Suhasg:

The wallet is probably not stolen !

It is likely lost and I agree, item will eventually be found.

Mercury, chart ruler, (representing the querent) is retrograde, suggesting that the question will have to be drastically revised or reviewed at some point.

Meanwhile, the Moon's last seperating aspect is a sextile to Mercury.

That suggests to me that the item was not stolen, but misplaced.

With Venus, ruler of 2nd house, in Aquarius, in the 6th house, the item may be recovered, as Moon will eventually sextile Venus.

I will predict that the wallet is in the querent's house.

-HM

Thanks H.M.

Suhas

JUPITERASC

Thanks a lot. You are spot on the two findings : confronting the servant and doubting the neighbor.

It indeed happened , Mr. X approached police and lodged a formal complaint as it was necessary to get duplicate copies of the lost documents. Police took interest in the case, and the Servant (the most likely suspect) was interrogated by police by using their METHODS (you know what those methods are!) and gave a clean chat to the servant. Mr X is bit hesitating about his neighbor.

I use totally different technique called ‘Krishnamurthy Paddhati’ , KP for short, which is based on Nakshatras and 249 divisions of the zodiac, not much into planetary aspects.

Suhas
Thanks for this useful update as it is important for members to have confirmation of their horary skills practice :smile:

acmicasa

I am not good at Western Horary so interested if Western Horary technique could through some light on this case.

The event happened on 3 June 2014 between 9:00 Am Indian Standard Time) and 11:30 PM ! But the query made on 25 Jan 2015 , 21:29:30 Indian Standard Time, Time Zone: INT -05:30:00

73e50'00,19n57'00
Setting: Geocentric,Tropical,Placidus,Mean Node

Case:

1> a neighbor
2> a servant.

One more person was also with them when this event happened and that was Mr X's mother.

All were traveling together, Mr X was driving, servant was in front sear, neighbor and mother was in the back seat. While driving, Mr X gave his wallet to his mother to keep it in her handbag, both the neighbor and the servant saw this. Mother says she kept it her shoulder bag instead because the handbag was locked. As the shoulder bag is open (no locking facility) it is quite easy to lift any item from it.

Neighbor got down in the middle of the journey. During the last half an hour of the journey , mother shifted to front seat to act as a navigator. Servant of course had to shift to back seat

Next day morning it was found that the wallet is missing. Both neighbor and servant had enough opportunity to snatch the wallet from the open shoulder bag.

Mr X searched all his luggage and the car again again but no avail.

Now Mr X after giving up all the hopes of getting the wallet back, only interested in knowing :who did it?

Stumped! Does it really works like this? Is it possible to even catch a thief?

acmicasa

Stumped! Does it really works like this? Is it possible to even catch a thief?

(To the OP) Sorry... I am new to this technique... just after reading your question I started digging about this concept... I know I am deviating here and making your thread dirty :devil: but can you please how do I generate a horary chart? I mean what data I should be providing? then at the end there is KP horary number... how to get this number? I would be thankful if you give a little detail along with an example :innocent::smile:

Suhas

Hello Mr. Suhas:

I think that the Indian Police are on a slippery slope with respect to this matter and the chart clearly shows that !

The reason is that Saturn, which rules the cops, is squaring both Neptune and Venus (ruler of the lost item). That clearly shows that the cops are pretty much useless in this matter, I predict !

Their only chance is to get a confession out of the servant, which I doubt that they will get !

Otherwise, the Crown attorney will simply throw out the case.

I am a former professional retail security and shoplifting investigator, who has made dozens of "apps." (apprehensions).

In order to prove "theft under $5000 dollars," you must prove to the courts what is called the three "c's"

"classify, conceal, and catch"

If you, the citizen, didn't see the classify or concealment, then there is no arrest and therefore, no conviction.

The querent, Mister X, is on a slippery slope, indeed, when he accuses his neighbor and servant of theft, yet, he did not actually witness it.

I will predict, again, that this servant has no mens rea, (mental intent)
and neither does the neighbor.

However, with Mercury and Jupiter both retrograde, here, I would suggest that there was no theft at all, but the item got misplaced, (probably by the older mother and we all know how old people get absentminded).

The reason is that retrograde planets "lie" or conceal the truth.

good luck to you,

HM

p.s. This is perhaps. off topic, but I noticed that when things go wrong for wealthy people, there is this dirty little habit of blaming subordinates, such as servants, for their life's woes.

That is incredibly unfair ! If you think that your servant is a thief, and you hired them yourself, then the problem is with you and not with your servant !
It stands to reason that only a "thief" would hire another thief ?

I am against the hiring of servants, actually, as there is the risk of exploitation and even abuse by their masters. East Indians, Filipino, and Indonesian domestics are increasing abused by the so called nouveau riche of India, China, Middle East, United States, England, and other countries.

Middle East people are the worst abusers of domestics, perhaps ?

Even groups like Amnesty International (I am a member) have spoken out about this matter.

Ironically, white people normally treat their servants, very well. It's the Asians who abuse their own kind, and, as an Asian, myself, I'm gonna speak out about social injustice as the need arises !

Last edited:
The wallet is not the mother's, its the querent's:

The handbag the wallet was placed in, is the item that belongs to the mother.

(the first time I read it I was actually looking for "the mother's item" too).

You need to turn the chart, sir ! That's what the skillful horaryist does !

The querent's mother was the last person to see the lost item.

Therefore, completely relevent !

Therefore, the chart is turned, to match the Moon's last aspect.

The Moon's (always the co-significator of the missing object) LAST previous aspect was a sextile to Mercury retrograde.

This means that the object was not stolen, but was misplaced.

The item will likely reappear, once Mercury goes direct in motion.

-HM

Last edited:

Dirius

Let me add that:

- Saturn, the servant has no essential dignity (peregrine).
- Mars, the neighbor on the other hand is in its own triplicity (night chart, water sign).

Since both persons will obviously claim their innocense, the neighbor seems to be pretty honest.

suhasg

Hello,

I recently lost an item and found it with the help of this Suhas. Hope it helps!

http://www.alphee.com/air_reading/lost/lost.htm

Thanks a lot , Alphee is well know especially for the topic 'Lost and Found' , in fact he wrote an entire book devoted to this and only this topic , I believe the title is" Lose this book and find it astrologically' .

Anyway, question here is finding out who is the thief , between two suspects. As the querent is at firm conviction that the wallet is not lost / misplaced but stolen.

Anyway, question here is finding out who is the thief , between two suspects. As the querent is at firm conviction that the wallet is not lost / misplaced but stolen.

We are all familiar with the good work of Alphee Lavoie. Nevertheless, my predictions will stand. Meanwhile, Mercury (ruling the querent) is retrograde and implies that the querent will change his mind or will have to revise the question, once Mercury goes direct in motion.

Even Mr. Lavoie will concede that !

-HM

Ottobeuren

I also believe the querent is right, the wallet is stolen! Using Jupiter as the thief, Lord of 7th in 11th house (acquaintance) exactly on the 12th cusp, it will never be found out who stole the wallet.

Also including modern ruler Neptune of 7th house in 6th (servant) it is possible two people have been involved in the theft since Pisces is double bodied!

I know Horary isn't read that way, but I believe it's stolen and not misplaced!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I also believe the querent is right, the wallet is stolen! Using Jupiter as the thief, Lord of 7th in 11th house (acquaintance) exactly on the 12th cusp, it will never be found out who stole the wallet.

Also including modern ruler Neptune of 7th house in 6th (servant) it is possible two people have been involved in the theft since Pisces is double bodied!

Even if the item does get found
that's no proof it was 'not stolen' or even that it was stolen
i.e.
thieves may abandon stolen goods
:smile:

We need to stick with the original question asked by the querent. Horary astrology is not about personal fishing expeditions or asking multiple questions.

Querent believes he is a victim of an alleged crime, a criminal act.

The answer can be either yes or no.

However, we have seen evidence that horary charts re: missing objects or people can be inconclusive or can deliver wrong answers.

The horary chart is like visiting the Supreme Court of the land ! Sometimes, the court can reject your question and it doesnlt have to give you a reason !

On the other hand, some astrologers (like John Frawley) believe that every horary chart can give you an answer.

The reason they do that is to hoodwink or "b.s." the client into coffing up more money.

It;s a business tactic for Frawley to make more money out of his sports bets, for example.

Therefore, for those of us not dictated to by money alone, some horary charts can be inconclusive, and we have to accept that.

Many augeries have similar "safety valves," such as Hexagram four with the I Ching or Book or Changes.

Beware of "McDonald's hamburger astrology, may i take your order please," lest you be deceived !

-HM

Last edited: