Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Opal

Premium Member
I just don't understand how you can talk about beef like it is a product yet you can feel pain of animals and you think you are doing enough? Doesn't make sense to me. Blew my mind.

It is. Have you ever been on a ranch, do you know anything about husbandry? Do you understand herds, wild or domestic? Can you tell when a wild herd is healthy? Or not? Do you know why? Do not speak to me of things you are so obviously unaware of.

The critters are predators, they understand, they kill for food.

Ukpoohbear

It is. Have you ever been on a ranch, do you know anything about husbandry? Do you understand herds, wild or domestic? Can you tell when a wild herd is healthy? Or not? Do you know why? Do not speak to me of things you are so obviously unaware of.

The critters are predators, they understand, they kill for food.

What a stupid question to ask a vegan if they know how to murder animals and to make yourself out to be an animal lover because you know how to murder them 'properly'. Youre one of those psychics who is full of 'bull.'

Opal

Premium Member
What a stupid question to ask a vegan if they know how to murder animals and to make yourself out to be an animal lover because you know how to murder them 'properly'. Youre one of those psychics who is full of 'bull.'

Look up the word husbandry, your position of judgement is amazing to me. I will trust in a higher power.

Quit calling me names. I am not calling you names. I do think you are uninformed, but I am far from what you are accusing me of.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

You didn’t answer to what I asked, you make personal accusations, I didn’t mention how to kill.

I am not a psychic either.

blackbery

When you eat fruit/veggies are you sure the people picking them and collecting them are not slaves to the corporations?:innocent:

When you buy clothes or anything, do YOU check to ensure they are not being made by children?:unsure:

Most cellphone parts are obtained by children & slaves being forced to work in mines and places in 3rd world countries that are beyond cruel.

When you take any meds, do you do YOUR research to ensure animals are not used for experiments? You know, like the on-going cvirus trials which kill mice, rats, cats, dogs, monkeys. They ALL died in the trials.

Are you protesting Big-Pharma?:andy:

I LOVE animals more than most humans BUT I do believe they were placed her for human consumption. But that doesn't mean they should be abused while alive. They should be grass-fed, allowed to roam & be free & be with their families until they are slaughtered. Factory-farming should be banned.

It will be one day but until that happens, you calling people nasty names for eating meat is childish and ignorant. Many people have to eat meat to remain healthy. Despite what you claim, meat is healthy & a necessary part of a diet, esp the countries in the North.

IF people could afford to buy meat that comes from animals that are bred in humane conditions, the majority would buy...but being 'ethical' is a very, very expensive hobby. Ever been to Whole Foods?:tongue::tongue::tongue:

I've found that many vegans/vegetarians have a huge chip on their shoulder & very nasty people. The opposite of 'spiritual'. Hey, maybe they need some iron or B12 from a juicy cheeseburger!:sideways:

Madonna is a vegetarian but wears real fur. Bit of a hypocrite no?

Many are like this. Judging meat eaters while wearing leather shoes, furs and using products produced by child labour or slaves.

Hitler was a vegetarian wasn't he? Yet he had no problemo killing off millions & millions of humans he deemed 'undesirables'.

btw, I would really check out the flavouring for these 'beyond burgers'.

It may not contain any animal meat but what about aborted fetuses?:unsure:

I heard something about that to make it 'tasty'. You want want to do your own investigation.

You are not including compassion in your decision making. They don’t want to die whether they are grass fed or not, would you?? If there is a choice which is not cruel then why not choose that one, why deliberately close yourself off to the pain of others while remaining fixated on your own pain? (A general statement not saying you in particular).

It’s a big leap, a huge lifestyle over haul to become vegan. I am not saying it is easy but I am saying it is the right thing to do and no one can deny that.

Plus all I was asking was for you to try a Beyond Burger. I love them.

blackbery

OPAL,
I remember before you told me you were part CREE.

Great hunters I bet. Use every bit of the animal.

YOU were here first.

How rude of people to call you names because you don't follow THEIR rules.

That is call dictatorship.

AND isn't it true that if hunting is banned, the animals will be so over-populated that they will die of hunger?

These nutty vegans really need to educate themselves.

david starling

I'm not sure whether or not this thread has been done before, but I haven't seen one lately. I would like to discuss the real qualities of Aquarius and how they would most likely manifest in the world as built. I made a post stating my position in a separate thread. If I am enough of an ***, which I am, I'll quote myself here.

I didn't even get to the fact that Aquarius is an air sign. I've also read some who have said that a bad attitude for an Aquarian might be: "everyone should be free to be just like me." That doesn't sound like the rosy salvation plan described in most discussions on the subject. Personally, I think that Aquarius will bring us more of the same tyranny, plunder, and abuse. Actually, I think that it will intensify those terrible things in order to purge them, like the human body killing a disease with fever and swelling. My thinking, as stated in numerous other places, is that the big transition will be on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp. The Aquarius/Pisces cusp marks the beginning of the purification by fire. How do you find goodness? In suffering.

This was the first post of this thread. Here's what immediately stood out for me:

"My thinking, as stated in numerous other places, is that the big transition will be on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp."

Tropically, THAT'S where we are NOW, as the tropical Age of Capricorn transitions into the tropical Age of Aquarius with direct motion.

As for the sidereal Age of Aquarius, it's too muddled and indeterminate to sort out, especially because it's about retrograde movement, and the location of the sidereal Pisces/Aquarius cusp is so much in dispute.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Sorry Opal I was a little rude. I would have said it earlier because I felt regret immediately following. The calm thing to do would have been to go into detail about what sort of vegan options you could try but instead I went on fiery argumentative mode. I am not at all influenced by whatever anyone else said about what I said but for me I felt immediate guilt. Sorry if I caused you stress.

Opal

Premium Member
Sorry Opal I was a little rude. I would have said it earlier because I felt regret immediately following. The calm thing to do would have been to go into detail about what sort of vegan options you could try but instead I went on fiery argumentative mode. I am not at all influenced by whatever anyone else said about what I said but for me I felt immediate guilt. Sorry if I caused you stress.

All is good UK. Thanks for your understanding. Came back with my Scorpio rising tired out! Sorry too, I am a stickler about breathing 🙂

Hugs to all, I have to do paperwork, argh! I shall return!

Ukpoohbear

May the wind always be on our back and the sun upon our face and may the winds of destiny carry us aloft to dance with the stars. ⭐️

Opal

Premium Member
I'm not sure whether or not this thread has been done before, but I haven't seen one lately. I would like to discuss the real qualities of Aquarius and how they would most likely manifest in the world as built. I made a post stating my position in a separate thread. If I am enough of an ***, which I am, I'll quote myself here.

I didn't even get to the fact that Aquarius is an air sign. I've also read some who have said that a bad attitude for an Aquarian might be: "everyone should be free to be just like me." That doesn't sound like the rosy salvation plan described in most discussions on the subject. Personally, I think that Aquarius will bring us more of the same tyranny, plunder, and abuse. Actually, I think that it will intensify those terrible things in order to purge them, like the human body killing a disease with fever and swelling. My thinking, as stated in numerous other places, is that the big transition will be on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp. The Aquarius/Pisces cusp marks the beginning of the purification by fire. How do you find goodness? In suffering.

He spoke of both tropical and sidereal. posted in 2011. did you know him David?

david starling

Hi.
Who came up with the material world striving for wealth and senseless destruction of yourself in the Age of Aquarius.? This world is material and is working on tough business. This Age of Capricorn. But the blind do not mind discriminating things in their ignorance think sensibly attributed it to Aquarius.

Here's another post from 2011, with no chance for me to ask how it was arrived at. :sad:

They had both left by the time I knew about this website.

Last edited:

david starling

I googled it a while back. There is information on tropical ages out there.

Great! I'm hoping to eventually get this version onto Google.

There's no reason I can see why tropical shouldn't have its own Ages, without having to pinch them from sidereal.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Great! I'm hoping to eventually get this version onto Google.

There's no reason I can see why tropical shouldn't have its own Ages, without having to pinch them from sidereal.

Apparently it does, and it has a large amount of people backing and writing about it.

Opal

Premium Member
Could you share a link?

These are from page one of searching “tropical precession”

https://dlbrock.com/2020/02/09/precession-what-is-it-tropical-and-sidereal-systems-of-western-astrology/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_and_tropical_astrology

https://cp.copernicus.org/articles/15/449/2019/

https://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/01/03/zodiac-debate-tropical-vs-sidereal/amp/

https://amerisurv.com/2018/08/20/astrological-realizations/amp/

http://www.public.asu.edu/~mjwhite/Sidereal%20and%20tropical%20years.pdf

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/OJTA2dev/ojta/c1c/sky/time/years_tl.html

Last edited: