"Chronic" disease from age 12, does it show in my chart?

Hi, im a 25 years old male, ive been dealing with a rare condition, that developed when i was around 12-13 years. It kind of came out of the blue. Its a autoimmune condition that effects the bloods vessels, and therefore has an impact on my sexual abilities, to put it as politely as i can. It has obviously had a huge impact on my life thus far.
Ive been looking at my horoscope with this in mind, but im limited by my lack of knowledge on the subject. Is there anyone here, that could tell me if my chart tells anything about this?

Im new to this site, if ive posted in the wrong section, sorry and feel free to move it.

Best wishes.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_joe_hp.70237.24165.gif
    astro_w2at_01_joe_hp.70237.24165.gif
    59 KB · Views: 83

!4C

Your ascendant ruler is in the sensitive sign of cancer and the 12th house of hidden illness. Stressful aspects from transiting outer planets, especially uranus, have the potential to bring new complications.

StillOne

Hi, im a 25 years old male, ive been dealing with a rare condition, that developed when i was around 12-13 years. It kind of came out of the blue. Its a autoimmune condition that effects the bloods vessels, and therefore has an impact on my sexual abilities, to put it as politely as i can. It has obviously had a huge impact on my life thus far.
Ive been looking at my horoscope with this in mind, but im limited by my lack of knowledge on the subject. Is there anyone here, that could tell me if my chart tells anything about this?

Im new to this site, if ive posted in the wrong section, sorry and feel free to move it.

Best wishes.
I'm sorry to hear about your chronic condition. I do indeed think this condition may be depicted in your chart. However, I'm sure it is far more complicated astrologically than I will touch on here. I'm currently writing on a mobile device and for the sake of brevity will only look at what your natal chart shows and not the transits and progressions that you had when you were younger.

To me it appears that your 12th house mars in the anaretic degree (29deg) of cancer and afflicted would be the culprit.

Note: I'm only a beginner and also not a trained medical analyst by any means.

I hope others chime in and I wish you the best.

!4C

To me it appears that your 12th house mars in the anaretic degree (29deg) of cancer and afflicted would be the culprit.
That is the other possibility because it is in a T-square with inflammatory aries jupiter and the ruler of the 12th house.

This is a good learning case because I have a similar setup, but the ascendant ruler is square jupiter in aries. Comparing the two might shed some light on the significance of the aries jupiter square. Traditionally, the ascendant ruler and 6th ruler is observed for general health. This held true in my case.

BTW, this should probably be under medical astrology.

Cascada

When I saw your post I thought "hmm, I wonder if they have Neptune in 6th"
And it is, Neptune is in 6th using whole sign.

"Sometimes having the great martyr (Neptune) placed in the house of health (6th) the person may become a bit of a hypochondriac, get sick a lot, and always feel weakened and sensitive.... Neptune is a naturally confusing, mysterious and baffling planet and many strange allergies and symptoms may present themselves, psychosomatic illness and diseases that are hard to cure. The physical body itself may easily succumb to physical skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis showing a highly super-sensitive nature towards the environment, and they may generally feel drained of energy. These individuals have to be wary of toxins in the environment, immunological dysfunctions, and being very sensitive to drugs and anaesthetics. Perhaps there will be an interest in spiritual health and healing leading to a more intuitive view in these matters and trying alternative ways to better living."

Thanks alot for the answers. Do you know if the Astro horoscope adjusts summertime? Where i live we put the clock one hour ahead in the summer. If it doesnt do that, then i think i have 4 planets in my 12th house, including mars and the sun and they are all in cancer.
Im gonna try to move this to medical astrology.

Cascada

Thanks alot for the answers. Do you know if the Astro horoscope adjusts summertime? Where i live we put the clock one hour ahead in the summer. If it doesnt do that, then i think i have 4 planets in my 12th house, including mars and the sun and they are all in cancer.
Im gonna try to move this to medical astrology.

Not 100% certain but I believe astro.com adjusts the time for you.

Very interesting Cascada, I have allergies, and as a kid i used to have eczema, and generally be very sensitive to e numbers etc.
I allways felt like my condition made alot of sense seen from a psychological point of view, like an extinction of my over sensitive psyche. But its allways been a mystery to me, just came out of nowhere, makes no sense medically, no one else in my family history has it.
And i like to think that it cant just be a coincidence, given how much it has meant in my life. As a teenager it completely destroyed me, and because of the embarrasing nature of it, i didnt tell no one. But thanks to my lack of balls, i didnt do anything stupid in that periode. And i do feel alot better about it now, alot more calm.
But Cascada, neptune is in the fifth house in my chart?
I cant figure out how to move the thread, please help :)

Cascada

But Cascada, neptune is in the fifth house in my chart?

It is in the 5th using Placidus, the default house system. But using whole sign (you can change house systems on "chart selection" on astro.com), Neptune would move into the 6th house. Can't help you with moving the thread, sorry :love: never tried to move a thread before. I know admins can do it, perhaps you have to be an admin? You can change the tags on this thread, for example adding "health" to your tags may get more attention from people who are more knowledgeable in health issues in relation to astrology.
I'm also a Leo ascendant with Neptune in the 5th, which moves to the 6th using whole sign. I have annoying on/off health problems too :annoyed:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your Asc, as per my system, is 12° Leo. The Lord of your Asc is the Sun. When we look at the health, it is very important to look at the lights (Sun and the Moon), the Asc ruler (health), the 6th house (sickness) ruler, and any planets in these houses. Apart from that, you look at the natural ruler of a particular organ or ailment. So, if we are looking at anything to do with blood or its deficiency, we will look at Mars and Jupiter. If we are talking about arterial blood circulation, we will look at Jupiter in addition; for venous blood circulation, at Venus.

Both the progressed and transit charts point towards the challenge having hit around Sep-Oct of 1998. Prog Moon was conj N Node exactly in Aries (blood and sign of Mars). From there, it was exactly squaring your Nep (weakness of immune system). Transit Nep was in opp to Mars, and was leaving its square to Jup (so Jup had already been stirred). Mars was transiting your 1st house. Mars transits over the 1st house seldom go unnoticed healthwise, even if it is 'just' over-exertion. Mars was sextiling Jup (could have been an sudden thrust or overflow of blood, increasing the pressure).

Natally, Sun in the 12th (Pisces) lowers immunity, if not otherwise strengthened through Leo or good aspects by Jup/Ven. The same goes for Mars. Through their placment in the 12th house, their connection to Pisces/Nep (low immunity) is also there. Cancer, signwise, is also connected with low immunity. Mars and Jup are in a square to eachother, and, usually, if it has to do with a blood disorder, natally, at least one will be connected with Aries. However, since Mars is not ruled by Cap or afflicted by Sat, the ailment could be curable. Vitamin A helps to build up the immune system, but please consult your GP.

Good health,
:)AQ7

Moog

Best wishes.

Hmm, I see a few things.

Your Mars is debilitated in Cancer. Since Mars occupies your 1st house, its significations have impact for the body and sense of self. Mars also rules the 10th house and 5th house. 5th house relates to romance and procreation, so I can definitely see how that could happen. Does this problem also affect your ability to work/your career/public visibility somehow?

You also have Saturn in the 5th; double whammy for the 5th. The 8th House (external sexual organs) is afflicted with aspects from Mars, and Saturn.

During the period of the onset, Rahu (the North Node) was dasha lord, and transiting the 1st house. Rahu aspects Mars and Saturn natally. This could have triggered the specific problem.

Indian astrology has a system of remedies that you may wish to research into.

Great posts, very interesting, thanks for taking the time.

Your Mars is debilitated in Cancer. Since Mars occupies your 1st house, its significations have impact for the body and sense of self. Mars also rules the 10th house and 5th house. 5th house relates to romance and procreation, so I can definitely see how that could happen. Does this problem also affect your ability to work/your career/public visibility somehow?
My hands turn blue in the cold, so i probably couldnt work in a freezer, but there is no pain involved, so no it doesnt affect me much in that area. But indirectly it has affected me in that area as well.

Both the progressed and transit charts point towards the challenge having hit around Sep-Oct of 1998.
1998 sounds about right, I dont remember the exact time, at first i didnt think much of it, but it was around that period.

However, since Mars is not ruled by Cap or afflicted by Sat, the ailment could be curable. Vitamin A helps to build up the immune system, but please consult your GP.
I went to see my GP when i was about 18, he just told me i had to live with it, and adviced an 18 year old boy to take "performance enhancing" drugs for the rest of his life. So I went other ways, because it has allways been my belief that it is curable. At first i tried detox cures, different diets, i did a water fast for 18 days, and finally I went to USA to see a doctor named Hugh Smith, who looked at my live blood under a microscope, and showed me the various things in my blood. He told me that it is caused by a mycoplasma, and that it is curable. So I did as he adviced me, and took various herbs he gave me, and my condition improved dramatically, but there is off cause a twist here, after 3 weeks, i went to see my family, and soon after that I was back to square one. My family has the same microplasma, and i was being reinfected, I ran out of medicine, and when i ordered new herbs they were confiscated in the customs, because they werent "approved". Dr Hugh told me that you can have this organism in your body without any symptoms, but if your body is weak at some point, it can cause alot of problems, mostly autoimmune conditions. I have a brother one year younger, who surely has the mycoplasma, but he is totally normal. It just waits patiently till the right moment comes, but for him its just not written in the cards. At this point in time, I have the medicine i need, and i am just waiting for the right time to give it another shot. So I still bellieve in a happy ending, whenever the universe will allow it. Any astrological tips for the right time to do it ? I tried one other time where it failed, i basicly tried to isolate myself, and therefore became depressed and thats not the right environment either.

dr. farr

The Lot of Chronic Illness falls @ 25 Pisces in the 8th whole sign house, so (for me) that would be a strong indication of potential chronic problems; Pisces is affinitive to the circulation of the blood, so finding the LOCI in that sign makes sense (based on the history provided by the OP); the 12th whole sign house (Cancer) is highly activated by planetary placements therein (Mercury, Sun and Mars), the 12th house often being associated with restrictions, disabilities, etc; notice Mars is placed therein, in its detriment-Mars is often connected with inflammations, thus with the inflammatory component of auto-immune disorders.

In light of the mycoplasma considerations, notice that Cancer on the 12th house and containing the detrimented Mars, is disposited by the Moon, and that traditionally the Moon is affinitive to fungi, bacterial proliferations, etc...

All right, so my general impression is that it does show in my chart, and the other things ive been reading about my chart so far fits quite striking on my personality and it's issues as well, so astrology had passed the test so far.
Would love to read something good about it some time as well :lol:

Anyone know if there is any time in the near future that i should avoid begining this treatment, if mars and saturn soon are gonna have fun in the 12th house or something ? :kissing:

yelena234

To use more different houses in one Forum is not good, especially not for Medical Astrology.

I use Placidus only, because planets and houses are right for me. Neptune, ruler of 6th is in 12th and that is right. Mercury, ruler of 12th is in 6th, what is right too.

When somebody uses Equal houses for me, in that case all my planets move to other houses: like Moon from 5th to 6th, Mercury from 6th to 7th and very wrong is, when my Sun moves from 7th to 8th. In that case I would be dead since long time.

My chronic pains started with 16,5 years and I understand, what means to be confused about so early pains, where is involved Neptune (all is a big confusion).

Marinka

I might suggest that you also post progressions, transits, and solar arc for the time (year, month) that you developed this condition. These options for a natal chart are available at the astro.com site.

yelena234

Solar Return can also show, when chronic pains start:

In my SR for that year Saturn was in 6th house and Uranus in 12th (with only bad aspects). Neptune, ruler of Natal 6th had square with Saturn.

When I look this Chart was full of squares and oppositions.