Would absolutely love any thoughts you have -

EDIT - accidentally sent wrong chart. Please ignore, not sure how to delete thread.

Thank you very much.

eigHQKVDXM

2459184465625.gif

Last edited:
That Saturn Sun conjunction must feel like a doozy. I have a sun/saturn conjunction but not as close as yours and it's in cancer. I have huge karmic issues with my father and him and I no longer speak.

I'd wonder with you if you have issues with your dad? Or maybe issues/karma with your siblings if you have any?

M.

That Saturn Sun conjunction must feel like a doozy. I have a sun/saturn conjunction but not as close as yours and it's in cancer. I have huge karmic issues with my father and him and I no longer speak.

I'd wonder with you if you have issues with your dad? Or maybe issues/karma with your siblings if you have any?

M.

I’m still learning astrology (very basic) so I didn’t know I had a doozy Saturn / sun - how can you tell that?

I absolutely have a rough relationship with my father. He was bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic, raped my sister and I, beat us up, and then one day just fled when I was 14 and I always made it my fault (because I was the one who could calm him down usually). I’ve foolishly tried to stay in touch randomly after he left and he always lets me down. I actually blocked him on WhatsApp the other day.

My siblings and I get along well for the most part.

Thank you for commenting on this! If you wouldn’t mind, can you say more on this conjunction and/or anything else you see? Thank you again. :)

katydid

SoaringEagle,
I am not sure whose chart you posted. This is from 2002?

I had taken some notes but now I am not sure this is the right chart that you meant to post?

The Sun, in the birth chart, represents our personal identity, ego, individuality, strengths, physical power and pride. Your Sun is prominently placed and emphasises your intellectual abilities and strength in communicating with others, wanting no filter.

Your Sun is @ 17 Gemini and Saturn is right alongside @ 18Gemini.

With that Sun /Saturn conjunction, you are perseverant, stubborn and won't give up easily, no matter what.

It's likely there was a difficult relationship with your family when you were young. You may have grown up with a remote, or tyrannical father. Saturn represents the father and your Saturn opposes Pluto, which can create intense and violent circumstances, unfortunately. Your Sun is right there in that difficult opposition---so your power was nullified and you may have felt helpless during your early years. [Age 17 and 18 are highlighted as breakout years]

Since Saturn is the planet of limitation and the Sun is the planet of identity, this conjunct puts limits on what a person believes they can accomplish and messes with their identity. Saturn squeezes and restricts the personality and self-expression. It can also limit one's ambition and goals in early childhood.

But eventually you break free and light the way for others to follow.You are incredibly resilient, with that North Node leading you towards the Spiritual path and the ability to heal.

Your Moon is exalted in Taurus ans makes a lovely sextile to Venus and Jupiter in Cancer. You have a very nurturing, compassionate nature and a healing touch.

SoaringEagle,
I am not sure whose chart you posted. This is from 2002?

I had taken some notes but now I am not sure this is the right chart that you meant to post?

The Sun, in the birth chart, represents our personal identity, ego, individuality, strengths, physical power and pride. Your Sun is prominently placed and emphasises your intellectual abilities and strength in communicating with others, wanting no filter.

Your Sun is @ 17 Gemini and Saturn is right alongside @ 18Gemini.

With that Sun /Saturn conjunction, you are perseverant, stubborn and won't give up easily, no matter what.

It's likely there was a difficult relationship with your family when you were young. You may have grown up with a remote, or tyrannical father. Saturn represents the father and your Saturn opposes Pluto, which can create intense and violent circumstances, unfortunately. Your Sun is right there in that difficult opposition---so your power was nullified and you may have felt helpless during your early years. [Age 17 and 18 are highlighted as breakout years]

Since Saturn is the planet of limitation and the Sun is the planet of identity, this conjunct puts limits on what a person believes they can accomplish and messes with their identity. Saturn squeezes and restricts the personality and self-expression. It can also limit one's ambition and goals in early childhood.

But eventually you break free and light the way for others to follow.You are incredibly resilient, with that North Node leading you towards the Spiritual path and the ability to heal.

Your Moon is exalted in Taurus ans makes a lovely sextile to Venus and Jupiter in Cancer. You have a very nurturing, compassionate nature and a healing touch.

It's so interesting that you said the father thing as I have definitely had a rough relationship with my father. I am so sorry there was the issue with the wrong chart! I really appreciate your time and am sorry to have wasted it with the wrong chart. I don't know how that happened.

Can you please tell me anything that sticks out to you about my chart?

I apologize; I somehow uploaded the wrong chart yesterday.

I'm attaching the right one here (same chart, 2 variations).

1gkrr33rse261.png

1gkrr33rse261.png

1gkrr33rse261.png

Thank you very much!
IQ7jzjKQl4

[Merged duplicate threads. - Moderator]

Attachments

• AstroChart2020-12-01_17-33-05.jpg
    AstroChart2020-12-01_17-33-05.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Chart22020-12-01_17-39-08.jpg
    Chart22020-12-01_17-39-08.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I say you have a doozy of a Saturn is because it sits really close to your Sun. What Saturn does when it sits that close to your Sun is that you can shine but there's a limit. Saturn is also a huge lesson in your life. As I said in my previous response, I too have a Saturn/Sun conjunction in H1.
Having that Saturn Sun makes us very hard on ourselves, but also very strong. We will grow and mature but only if we do the hard work. Saturn is all about hard work. Also the cycles of Saturn affect us. You mentioned your father leaving when you were 14, that's the Saturn square. At 14 I my parents moved me out of my country. At my Saturn opposition at 42-45 my mother died.
Saturn throws us for a loop but the thing with Saturn is that if you do the work, he rewards you. If you don't do the work you won't be rewarded.
We also mature better, meaning as I age I feel way more comfortable with myself. We are late bloomers.

M.

Re: Can you please tell me anything that sticks out to you about my chart?

Please dismiss what I said about your Saturn/Sun conjunction as apparently you posted the wrong chart.

Michelle

I apologize; I somehow uploaded the wrong chart yesterday.

I'm attaching the right one here (same chart, 2 variations).

1gkrr33rse261.png

1gkrr33rse261.png

1gkrr33rse261.png

Thank you very much!
IQ7jzjKQl4

[Merged duplicate threads. - Moderator]