Will I go back to work next month?

cloxkinghere

My boss has been in contact with our team recently. They said that business is slow, but is trickling in. We probably won't come back in until mid-July.

This has happened before - we had a tentative return date, but then was changed once the quarantine was extended.

Both significators are Jupiter. So, I'll use Moon as my significator.

Both Moon and Jupiter are trine and applying, but Jupiter is in retrograde. Jupiter is also in Fall.

Jupiter being in Fall could signify how we're all feeling pretty rocky at the moment. We all feel unsure. But with it being in retrograde, does it mean my return? Jupiter is also in the 11th. Makes sense, as getting back to work or getting an even better job are my goals.

Moon is also exalted. I'm in a good position? Also, it's in the 2nd house. I'm still also open for other opportunities that pays more and feel that I qualify for. As much as I like my job, I feel like I'm too qualfiied for it.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_go_back_to_work_at_next_month_hr.73439.12390.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_go_back_to_work_at_next_month_hr.73439.12390.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Having SN conjunct the MC is not a positive sign. Asc is in a pitted degree which is also halting things for you.

Your Job Jupiter is besieged, (i think its fair to say that pluto is malefic in this situation). Saturn is the restrictions imposed because of the external changes.

It doesn't look like you'll be going back next month.

tikana

My boss has been in contact with our team recently. They said that business is slow, but is trickling in. We probably won't come back in until mid-July.

This has happened before - we had a tentative return date, but then was changed once the quarantine was extended.

Both significators are Jupiter. So, I'll use Moon as my significator.

Both Moon and Jupiter are trine and applying, but Jupiter is in retrograde. Jupiter is also in Fall.

Jupiter being in Fall could signify how we're all feeling pretty rocky at the moment. We all feel unsure. But with it being in retrograde, does it mean my return? Jupiter is also in the 11th. Makes sense, as getting back to work or getting an even better job are my goals.

Moon is also exalted. I'm in a good position? Also, it's in the 2nd house. I'm still also open for other opportunities that pays more and feel that I qualify for. As much as I like my job, I feel like I'm too qualfiied for it.

Maybe 1.5-2 months or the degree when jupiter turns direct. Not a great position for jupiter though.
Also mars will sextile jup
Money will def flow from this job
Plus mars will be in aries soon.
Thats another timer deg to Aries 6-7 units

Last edited: