Can astrology help decode whats going on with a love interest?

The title is a bit missleading but its essentially what I'm wondering about lately. "Wondering" is a huge understatement, I'm going nuts!

Thise last two years, I have tried to use astrology in different ways to decode someone I have feelings for, like I have tried to "analyse" his personality by looking at his natal chart and progressions and transits and whatnot. I have used composite, davison, davisons with natals etc etc. Midpoints, horary you name it! And I'm going nuts!

Like, I truly know, astrology is just a "tool" to see energies, etc. The manifestations of the energies one can not tell via maps and charts, I know that, but I still can not help myself!

I guess what I am asking is, has anyone here had this desperation where you went almost insane trying to decode someone or something with the help of synastry, composites etc?

Or is there anyone who has gotten answers about someones behaviour towards you with the help of astrology in any shape or form?

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

The answer is "yes." You might not solve every horoscope mystery, but you will learn a lot of astrology in the process.

Do you want to post the charts?

Hello blueaurelia,

of course you can see what is going on with a partnership with the help of astrology.
You can also see, when the time is come, that there is happening something good or not so good.
I do it with synastry.
The very short basic of partnership astrology is, that there should not be a saturn Quadrat in the synastry. The total bad of it you see it only some years later. But then you are never again friends.

Also a mars quadrat is not so good. You always fight in flames.

Of course you have to look all aspects.
Some good aspects can make a compensation of bad aspects.

By example.
An Venus Uranus aspect is a love (venus) like a sudden lightning strike.
(Uranus).
Also mars venus or a mars uranus aspects act very quickly.

But that is only the first step.
After that there come the more long constandly aspects.

Best regards
norbertsco